Community > Posts By > GOODGUY1

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 01:09 PM
Tony is a good driver,but he will be fighting a losing battle out there.If he pulls it off it will be a miracle.I mean you have Jimmy,Jeff,and Dale JR. all in the top ten.Now who's gonna be able to compete with that.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:17 PM
It will be someone from Hendricks.I will garauntee that.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:47 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh GOOD ONE

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:32 PM
GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 03:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh good one!!!!

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 04:57 PM
A GUY GOES IN THE WOODS ONE DAY,SOHE CAN SHOOT HIM AND HIS FAMILY SUPPER.AFTER AN HOUR,A DEER COMES ALONG AND HE SHOOTS IT AND TAKES IT HOME.WHEN HE GETS THERE HE TAKES IT TO THE BARN AND CUTS IT UP.HIS WIFE COMES IN THE BARN AND ASKS HIM IF THIS IS THERE SUPPER.HE SAYS YES,BUT DON'T TELL THE KIDS.SUPPER TIME COMES AND THE KIDS ARE AROUND THE TABLE.HIS SON ASKS HIM WHAT THEY'RE HAVING AND THE FATHER REPLYS ITS WHAT YOUR MOM ALWAYS CALLS ME. THE BOY GIVES HIS DAD A FUNNY LOOK AND TELLS HIS SISTER. JESUS SIS WE CANT EAT THIS ITS AN ASSHOLE.laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 04:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:51 PM
driving home from work one day this guy decides he's going hunting,because his wife tells him to bring something home for supper.after a few hours in the woods,he shoots a deer.he takes it home and cuts it up.his wife is thrilled ,but asks him what do we tell the kids were having.he tells his wife that we'll make something up.the kids come home and they go to the dinner table.the boy speaks up and says this really smells good dad.what is it? he sits there and thinks for a minute and finally replys.we're having what your mommy always calls me.the boy gets a funny look on his face,turns to his sister and says jesus we cant eat that its an asshole.laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:25 PM
wow, i thought i would get a laugh out of this one at least.sad sad sad sad

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:23 PM
good one.laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:14 PM
fred was driving down the road one day,when out of no where comes a cop.the cop pulls him over and comes up to the window.he asks fred for his drivers licene and registration.while looking at this he notices fred has no last name.the cop wonders why and asks fred.fred says i don't have one,and if you want i'll tell you why.he tells the cop i was born with the name fred dingaling. while growing up i wantetd to be a doctor.so i graduated, went to college,and became a doctor.i did this for a few years,and decided i wanted to be a dentist.so i went to school, graduated and became a dentist. so now i was known as fred dingaling MD,DDS. i did this for a few years,and i loved it.now driving home from work one day,i met this woman.i took her home and i got V.D. so now i was known as fred dingaling MD,DDS WITH V.D. now after everyone found out, they pulled my medical license.so now i was known as fred dingaling with V.D. then the cop asks him you still haven't told me why you have no last name.fred replies well officer,as i told you i was fred dingaling with v.d. then the V.D. took away my dingaling,so now i'm only known as fred.laughing hysterically the coop gives him his stuff and turns anw wals away.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:46 PM
sick sick sick sick sick What a nasty joke,but funny.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:41 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:38 PM
really funny,the best one i've heard yet!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:31 PM
WOW, I GUESS THIS WASN'T AS FUNNY AS I THOUGHT.

no photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:20 PM
joe is walkng downtown doing some christmas shopping.he comes up to this second hand store and goes inside.while walking around he comes upon a bird.joe asks the guy how much do you want for him.the guy replies, $1000.00 dollars.Joe says he aint worth that much.the guy says wait a minute he can sing christmas songs.he turns to the bird and says Chet sing a christmas song.the bird does,and joe says i have to have him.so he pays the guy and takes the bird home home.2 days later the guy is having a party and tells everyone to gather around the bird,and be quiet.he turns and says Chet sing these nice people a christmas song, and the bird does nothing.he turns to the bird and says Chet i said to sing these nice people a christmas song,and again the bird does nothing.joe gets so mad he opens the cage,grabs the bird and throws him in the fire place.and after a few seconds the bird is singing at the top of his lungs.(CHETS NUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE.)laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:32 AM
I WOULD LIKE THE MONEY,YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY FRIENDS WITH IT.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh JUST KIDDING,I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE FRIENDS.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:26 AM
WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE IN LIFE,MONEY OR FRIENDS??

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:22 AM
VERY WELL PUT MOM

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:20 AM
PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THE SAME THING.AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THEY SAY THAT.BECAUSE THEY DON'T TRY.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 22 23