Community > Posts By > jorusi63

jorusi63's photo
Tue 08/06/13 01:54 PM
Silken words fall from a practiced tongue. They fall upon ears willing to hear and are swallowed into an empty soul. Expertly feeding that which has lain dormant for so long that it ignores the signs of falsehood. The words torture, create longings and desires. But finally a sign is sent, the haze lifts and the truth is revealed in harsh and glaring light. And with a swift and final cut the imagined connection is completely severed.

jorusi63's photo
Thu 01/31/13 10:08 AM
I really like your honesty about not wanting children and not interested in smokers. Nice job!

I would perhaps add what qualities you want in a woman?

jorusi63's photo
Thu 01/31/13 10:03 AM
Thank you!

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 01:21 PM
Thanks for the help :smile: !

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 04:10 AM
Very nicely written and very honest. Nice job!
Perhaps add another picture of yourself in less formal attire.

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 04:05 AM
You have a good start. Maybe add what your looking for in a woman, what type of woman you want to date. Good luck!

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:59 AM
Tell me if I have too much info, etc. Thank you!

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:57 AM
I'll rate your profile a 7, that's only because your picture is sideways :).

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 03:09 AM
Edited by jorusi63 on Tue 01/29/13 03:15 AM
I think that both can share the responsibility of "wearing the pants". Each person has strengths and weaknesses in a relationship. So why not let each take charge of what they're better at? As long as they're still communicating with each other I don't see a problem with them sharing the role.

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 02:58 AM
I give kissing a 10. If he can't kiss well then there's not much future there. And I hate a guy that slobbers all over your face when he's kissing....gross!!!

jorusi63's photo
Tue 01/29/13 02:36 AM
Hi, new here. I'm in the NW corner of Ohio

jorusi63's photo
Mon 01/28/13 02:27 PM

With constant lies comes nothing to left to trust.
Without trust there is nothing.
I guess there are those who do stay in those types of relationships but there's also victims of physical and emotional abuse that stay in relationships too.

I'd be down the road gone if I was getting chit on like that, but then I gotta pair!

Exactly! Even though I don't have a pair whoa

jorusi63's photo
Mon 01/28/13 07:05 AM
To meet people. I run a small farm on my own, so it's tough to get out. Plus I'm finding that I really enjoy the forums!

jorusi63's photo
Mon 01/28/13 06:49 AM
Yep, I have. We'd been dating for about a month. Talked on the phone and emailed/messaged each other every day. We had a final date where he declared me to be an awesome woman. Talked about the next time we'd get together before he left to drive home. He said he'd call when he got home (we lived about 1.5 hours apart). Got an email that said "Home" and went to reply and it said that the email account was no longer valid. Never heard from him again. Maybe he went back in and actually READ my profile, LOL!

jorusi63's photo
Wed 01/09/13 07:49 AM
#1 is Dishonesty - that covers liars, cheaters, scammers and exaggerators.

#2 is Rudeness - especially to staff at a public place such as a restaurant or a shop. To me that speaks volumes about their true character.