Community > Posts By > armbender

armbender's photo
Sat 03/12/11 07:29 PM
despite how i think its low for them to give you grief because of it, some guys are probably in fear of the hormones being unbalanced during pregnancy, some guys may have the mentality to wanna "start fresh" and have a family of their own.

but don't ever think that you aren't beautiful because of that, beautiful has nothing to do with looks or whether you are pregnant or not. you seem very caring and a very genuine person and i am also sure alot of people would perceive you as beautiful...someone special will see that as well if i can see it :)

armbender's photo
Sat 03/12/11 04:42 PM

in my take, someone who is considered beautiful, is a person who does not care what kind of background you are from, or what religion you believe in, or whether you prefer to be nerdy or popular, who is still always going to adore you in all aspects of you. who perceives that personality beats looks hands down, someone who can be your best friend and your ultimate outlet for emotional things :) also who would appreciate the littlest things in any relationship, such as waiting by the door for you to come home, or cuddling, or just talking for long periods of time whether you are outside walking or staying at home.

a beautiful girl will ALWAYS be there for you, in the good and bad events :)

wow! Nicely said...you should make some girl smile...

lol if only they actually saw it that way...

armbender's photo
Sat 03/12/11 08:35 AM
in my take, someone who is considered beautiful, is a person who does not care what kind of background you are from, or what religion you believe in, or whether you prefer to be nerdy or popular, who is still always going to adore you in all aspects of you. who perceives that personality beats looks hands down, someone who can be your best friend and your ultimate outlet for emotional things :) also who would appreciate the littlest things in any relationship, such as waiting by the door for you to come home, or cuddling, or just talking for long periods of time whether you are outside walking or staying at home.

a beautiful girl will ALWAYS be there for you, in the good and bad events :)

armbender's photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:04 PM
I'm havin a rough time tryin to cope with things right now...i was just wondering if anyone would be ok with helping me seek the right perspective

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 11:56 PM
Edited by armbender on Mon 03/09/09 11:57 PM
today was a more optimistic day for me
however part of me is still a little empty but i sincerly hope it passes real soon

i just wish i can leave where i live and just go somewhere very quiet where an ocean is and just rest peacefully as i hear the waves crash and watchin the sunset...thats my definition of my paradise lol

(i really need that!!)

well anyway i wanna put my feelings on hault for a second to ask everyone else how their day was? :)

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:21 PM
i wanna give thanks to everyone that had acknowledged what i been goin through

im doin the best i can to not be pessimistic but there are times where it does get out of control for me

i consider myself an overall genuine person cuz i help quite a bit of people as much as i can everyday...however ive always had trouble meeting new people in person (ever since i was very young)

needless to say it is difficult sometimes for me to simply seek out the help i may need

but again to everyone that had replied; thank you :smile:

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:37 AM

That is basically how I have been feeling for a long time now.

I am not exactly sure why this has been happening to me but I have felt extremly unworthy and useless to anything. Some of it may have something to do with my mother passing right before xmas this year :'(

I cant stop feeling guilty, but its beyond my control. After that i lost my job that ive worked for over a year and took pride in everyday i went. :(

Thats just the basics of whats been going on with me...and also it seems every girl in this world just avoids and just never sees me in anything serious wise (which had been goin on as long as i can remember)

Bottom line I am not trying to sound like someone needing attention but lately something has been really bothering me. All of the above have been on my mind and I cannot stop feeling depressed and worthless and dont have many people to talk with

Anyway, thank you all for your time

I am very sorry for your loss. I felt guilty after my brother died also. Time does help... A LOT.

Have you thought about going to school. I assume that you are unemployed?

I am in school right now...struggling a little though but I do overall like the experience its a really nice atmosphere

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:31 AM

Here's some blunt advice that will solve many of your problems.

Only talk about the bad stuff to people you're not trying to get with. I.E. Your mom and your job.

Always say positive things around someone you're trying to get with, and smile. It's not too much to ask because that is exactly how you'd want the girl to act around you.

...you can formulate the rest on your own

I appreciate all that I do thank you
Its just right now (especially at this time im in) I do need someone or some people to help me cope with these tense topics I struggle with

Pretend for a moment that you have the willpower to overcome your issues. Act it out in the mirror what you would look like if you were that person.

Then stop and think about it... you are that person.

Im sure some of it is all in perspective...I guess you have your good days and bad days

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:27 AM

i'm sorry to heaar that,
we all have times like that in life.
staay strong and pull through it,
i hope you feel better.

flowerforyou

thanks alot I can only pray and hope from here

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:25 AM

Here's some blunt advice that will solve many of your problems.

Only talk about the bad stuff to people you're not trying to get with. I.E. Your mom and your job.

Always say positive things around someone you're trying to get with, and smile. It's not too much to ask because that is exactly how you'd want the girl to act around you.

...you can formulate the rest on your own

I appreciate all that I do thank you
Its just right now (especially at this time im in) I do need someone or some people to help me cope with these tense topics I struggle with

armbender's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:12 AM
Edited by armbender on Mon 03/09/09 01:13 AM
That is basically how I have been feeling for a long time now.

I am not exactly sure why this has been happening to me but I have felt extremly unworthy and useless to anything. Some of it may have something to do with my mother passing right before xmas this year :'(

I cant stop feeling guilty, but its beyond my control. After that i lost my job that ive worked for over a year and took pride in everyday i went. :(

Thats just the basics of whats been going on with me...and also it seems every girl in this world just avoids and just never sees me in anything serious wise (which had been goin on as long as i can remember)

Bottom line I am not trying to sound like someone needing attention but lately something has been really bothering me. All of the above have been on my mind and I cannot stop feeling depressed and worthless and dont have many people to talk with

Anyway, thank you all for your time

armbender's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:02 PM
what i wouldnt give lol

armbender's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:54 PM
my deepest condolences to you

my mother passed away b4 xmas this year and i can fully relate to what youre going through

i hope you take care

armbender's photo
Thu 02/19/09 08:48 PM
..always go for the abusive jerks instead of the nice respectful guys? (besides the bein "tough" factor)

armbender's photo
Thu 01/22/09 08:18 PM
Edited by armbender on Thu 01/22/09 08:19 PM
yep i was addicted overall with computer and texting non stop when i was 17
i alienated from EVERYTHING

armbender's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:22 PM
cant complain just watchin football hows everyone else?

armbender's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:12 PM
"ugly reject room"?

PERFECT room for me :smile: hows it goin all?

armbender's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:02 PM
and i was not sayin to do that i was just sayin its not everyday i see anyone helping others with perspective on life

armbender's photo
Sat 10/11/08 05:00 PM
im honestly surprised many people actually help on this thread..whenever i asked for help before i was told to go kill myself...frown

armbender's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:55 PM

Not many girls in here Bender.

Bender has a particular meaning here in England. Are you really a bender?

"armbender" is a term for an armwrestler...i armwrestle competitively

may i ask what "bender" is supposed to be in England?

No, but if you turn around and bend over i will show you!

so in other words ur sayin england is known for bending overnoway laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8