Community > Posts By > armbender

armbender's photo
Fri 08/29/08 07:48 PM
Basically, there is this ex of mine that has been texting me quite a bit lately and I have not answered any one of them...and the reason is because Im pretty nervous whenever I talk with her anymore :(

I really want to be friends with her and even a big part of me misses her so much :cry:

she seemed pretty aggervated when I didn't answer her texts....I mean why would she get angry at me when she is the one that broke my heart??

I know this whole thing sounds dumb but I hate knowing if shes dating someone or somethin else bad happened....but like i said...i want to talk to her but i get pretty nervous and scared to talk to her

what should i say to her?

armbender's photo
Sun 08/24/08 12:07 AM
who would like to chat with me? :smile:

armbender's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:06 PM
and yes i have tried talking with other people and even dating as well...but no one seems to like me on here and ive been called ugly on here as well...no one...i mean NO ONE was like her :( i cant stop thinking about her and im really trying to

armbender's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:05 PM
my ex broke up with me about 8 months ago and im over her now but i just recently found out that shes starting to go out with this other guy....i know this may sound pretty weak on my part but its starting to hurt me a little :(

i tried contacting her but she never responds like she used to and its killing me that she isnt talking with me too...i was in a depressed state after the break up and she was there for me granted that she didnt wanna be with me anymore but she was my best friend and now she hasnt been....i feel the need to just...disappear and idk what to think or do anymore...any help?? :(

armbender's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:55 PM
btw canada DOES have a team but i don t see any medals on them either

armbender's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:53 PM
china just got a gold medal makin it 10

usa still has 6 but with a total of 20

our softball team is just starting (which well win again :wink: )

GO USA!!!

armbender's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:09 AM
lol guy (or girl) farts while at dinnerlaugh laugh laugh

armbender's photo
Wed 08/06/08 09:24 PM
lol itll be fun...smaller version of vegas :smile:
went there for an armwrestling tourney....but yes please be careful at night (like ANYWHERE ELSE!! lol)

armbender's photo
Wed 08/06/08 03:57 AM
wanna chat with me?? :smile:
pweeeeeeaaase? :wink:

armbender's photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:11 PM
meaning....laugh

armbender's photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:51 PM
well my dad DOES own a bar :wink: (seriously he does)

so come rite in!!!

armbender's photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:42 PM
anyone wanna chat with me?
long night for me :( and looking for someone to talk to...

any takers? :wink: lol

armbender's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:24 AM
wish someone liked me enough to kiss my ugly self lol laugh

armbender's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:21 AM

yes forever and ever :wink: happy

i can see why older women fall for younger guys, because they just are sweet.blushing

thank you.

ur welcome however its never any luck for me...they always pull the "youre too young" card lol

flowerforyou

armbender's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:03 AM
yes forever and ever :wink: happy

armbender's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:40 PM

can i be first in line? :wink:

yesblushing

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched love :heart: flowerforyou

armbender's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:29 PM
can i be first in line? :wink:

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:23 PM

So I'd say...let's arm wrestle! laugh Nah, you are likely to beat me...but who knows. flowerforyou Congrats and best wishes to ya!

nah i wouldnt wanna hurt myself laugh

Now how in the world would you hurt yourself? laugh

id die laughing :wink: lol jk ud break my arm im sure:smile:

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:21 PM

the 2008 olympics,.

have you ever been to Canada before ?

yep niagra falls :smile:

you`re gonna have a blast !!!

I` believe you`ll be right in the mountains,..Whistler,..BC

sounds good :smile: ill look into after i bring home the gold medal!! laugh (i wish)

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:19 PM

So I'd say...let's arm wrestle! laugh Nah, you are likely to beat me...but who knows. flowerforyou Congrats and best wishes to ya!

nah i wouldnt wanna hurt myself laugh