Community > Posts By > armbender

armbender's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:20 PM
lol all i can say is "hello dateline nbc...the perv is just on the top of the forum." laugh laugh laugh jk jk!!!

armbender's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:19 PM
absolutely

armbender's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:55 PM
yea he had a chance with the Gold ball lol but still...wow!!

armbender's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:56 AM
nite nite

armbender's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:33 PM
a whole medium from dominoes

armbender's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:26 AM
welcome!!!flowerforyou
considering im from OH as well

but theres no one in ohio that ive found so far :(...o well lol

have fun :smile:

armbender's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:16 AM
if she was a good person and would never cheat on me...yes

armbender's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:51 PM
here u go drinker

armbender's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:49 PM
noway noway noway

armbender's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:35 PM
if so id love it if someone would IM me :wink: or at least a message

just had a long nite at work and need someone to talk to....im lonely :cry: lol!
anyway talk to me :) im friendly

armbender's photo
Fri 07/11/08 02:32 AM

Life moves on and so will you. flowerforyou

several times ive felt ive moved on...the fact is that everything that ive tried repressing keeps hittin me in a variety of ways..like sometimes lightly where it goes away immediately and other times it gets to the point where i cant concentrate at work...its just alienating me from the things i used to enjoy

armbender's photo
Fri 07/11/08 02:20 AM
forgot to mention that my ex is like the middle part of the ice berg.
my step family doesnt like me very much and my dads never home and hes the only one i ever get along with

not only that but my best friend since 4th grade left for college in minnesota :(

armbender's photo
Fri 07/11/08 02:19 AM
the past couple of days i feel that somethings missing...or i feel that im just by myself in this world.

long story short my ex broke up with me in march (im over that now) and the relationship i had was the best thing that ever happened to me...i mean she was the only person to make me feel that im not alive..like im actually in heaven:smile:

i know life goes on but every single day i think of her...sometimes im happy and sometimes a little sad..or even extremly depressed.
i felt better before about all this and tried bein with other people but ive gotten no luck at all whatsoever.

from march to about may ive felt that i dont need to be here anymore and flat out wanted to be...gone
however i felt that i dont need to think that but im kinda worried...the past few days ive gotten these depressing feelings back...i miss all those days with her and can NEVER get her outta my head...and i hate bein single and alone...its alrite for awhile but i feel that i cant enjoy the things i loved doing anymore.
i want this outta my mind :cry: brokenheart

armbender's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:48 PM

what about the guys being selfishgrumble

guys are very selfish and ***holes too but girls just dont know what they want grumble

armbender's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:47 PM
Edited by armbender on Thu 07/10/08 11:47 PM
ive been there as well and its a mystery to me...girls dont appreciate what us guys do for them at the same time a good bit of guys are abusive and jerks to them.

makes me mad explode

armbender's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:28 PM
well how long have u talked with him?

armbender's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:04 AM
woo hoo i got the answer rite :wink: drinker

armbender's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:04 AM
lol its gotta be the shadow

armbender's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:46 PM
what do you think??? laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsnacD_fOLo

armbender's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:46 AM
i think its very pathetic for a girl to tell some guy

"youll find a girl somewhere"

or
"theres someone out there...u need to find the rite one"

for cryin out loud y dont they just tell them that they are not interested in them...or they are too different...its alot better to be honest then lie to them and just end up devastating them by avoiding them until they finally get the clue

"youll find someone" is exactly like taking a pair of scissors to the ****

lol well anyway just thought id get that off my chest...hope everyones havin a good night :smile: