Sat 08/02/08 10:13 PM
starts dec 1st i believe

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:10 PM
*background* something to talk about laugh

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:09 PM

AWESOME !!!

where abouts in Canada,..probably British Columbia ?

YOURE RIGHT!!! its in BC!!!...Kelowna,BC

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:08 PM

Are there different weight classes or something?? You don't appear to be huge around the biceps!!!

yes there is
and im more of a forearm type of guy (keep in mind thats an old pic lol) but theres SOOO much more technique than there r strength in pro armwrestling

theres hand strentgh..speed..forearm...tricep and yes bicep too which i do lack lol

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:07 PM

Is that really a sport?

yes there r competitions all the time (it was even on espn several times)

It's not like poker is it? Cause I think it is lame that poker is becoming known as a sport, of course then again I don't think golf falls under sport either. I suppose you do have to condition and workout for arm wrestling...beats golf. Good luck lad!drinker

i know really??!!
its like ANYONE can be the best at poker (of course u gotta learn to watch the bluffing) but its all done by LUCK!!

even fishing too!! lol not to insult anyone cuz dont get me wrong...i like cards and fishing :smile:

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:05 PM

I do alot of 12 oz. curls. drinker

laugh laugh laugh

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:04 PM
thank u all :smile:

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:04 PM

Is that really a sport?

yes there r competitions all the time (it was even on espn several times)

armbender's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:02 PM
most of u dont know but im a competitive armwrestler and i compete in professional tournaments :smile: (yea i know most of u never heard that there was such a thing lol)

well i went to the national armwrestling tournament this weekend and placed 2nd in BOTH my right and left hand classes!

therefore i qualified for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!bigsmile

which means im now an official team member of the US!!! happy :smile:

soooo excited!!! the worlds will be held in canada! :smile:

armbender's photo
Fri 08/01/08 11:58 PM

waving drinks biggrin what offtopic spock sad2 whoa JUST JOKING.C YALL LATERSflowerforyou brokenheart smokin love ohwell :tongue: mad :angry: noway laugh happy laugh :wink: :smile: explode :heart: smooched indifferent blushing bigsmile huh rant yawn frustrated pitchfork :banana: tears flowers smitten :laughing: drool think whoa slaphead asleep ill oops offtopic scared shocked smile2 surprised ill :thumbsup: winking :angel:: waving

looks like u had WAY too much time on ur hands :wink:

armbender's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:31 AM
i heard somethin like that but it was a tiger one (frosted flakes)

armbender's photo
Mon 07/21/08 05:15 PM
lol i ask myself the same question everydaqy y typical guys do that stuff (i do NONE of that u mentioned) and i think its pointless...i mean everyone only has ONE body therefore ONE chance to make an impression

armbender's photo
Sun 07/20/08 05:48 PM
yea...whenever she is not in my arms :cry:

armbender's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:31 PM

Do you think I am pretty??? I think I am.. I just was wonderign what everyone else thought... tell me the truth.. you wont hurt my feelings...

If you think you are what does it matter what other people think? I think you are attractive, but again other's opinions should not matter when it comes to personal things like that. Hell, I'm drop dead beautiful!rofl

well apparently she just wanted to get compliments from people or shes boredlaugh

armbender's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:29 PM
yea

armbender's photo
Fri 07/18/08 01:05 AM
im goin through the exact same thing my friend....u want advice...the NICEST ones are either in the Phillippines or Indonesia lol not kidding girls (and guys too) in USA r mean!
people call me ugly too

it does suck and idk what to do either :cry:

armbender's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:14 PM
have a good time!

armbender's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:14 PM
i went on a cruise to the bahamas when i was 11!!!!
had a blast!

armbender's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:06 AM
lol well if it was for me and my lover...The "Wood" Hut

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh