Community > Posts By > PhotogVA

PhotogVA's photo
Sat 10/21/23 05:06 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Sat 10/21/23 05:08 PM

You say you "drive the baddest American muscle car ever made." That would probably be the 427 AC Cobra, or its replica.

Maybe to a millennial many better and more powerful cars since those days of carbs, and low HP/torque. LOL

As to the dating question, you won't find them here but you sure can get some laughs especially when drunk reading the BS postings and emails you get from all over the world no matter how your settings are set.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 10/06/23 03:02 PM
sucker

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 10/01/23 10:26 PM
Is it true that Jews live under hate in every Muslim country?

Goes both ways friend

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 09/26/23 03:42 PM
LOL good luck outside of the forums and that is becoming suspect anymore.

Have met 3 real women that I was able to sit down across from in 2 years and over 4000 fakes that I have turned in.

Hope you have better luck

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 09/25/23 03:06 PM
I wait a couple messages since 99% of the 99% fake women on here will give themselves away within 2 days.

I then extend an offer for coffee or lunch, whatever at some public location that she can easily walk away from without feeling pressured or trapped.

In 2 years I have gotten 3 actual meets, good luck.

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 09/25/23 03:04 PM

More often than not, it's a lack of understanding that causes divorce in this world.

Interesting so if you realize that than why are you divorced?

Maybe you can answer another question, does every Asian woman that doesn't post selfies taken in the US play golf? Must be a whopping big business over in the Orient

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 09/24/23 10:12 PM
Who cares you are a fraud Hellomiami from Hello Weekend magazine.

Reported

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 09/20/23 04:31 PM
?

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 09/20/23 04:29 PM

The site does have a search feature, which is
free to use.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure at least half
the "girls" living in California now, started life
as boys.

Funny since most of them still are and live in China and Accra, Ghana.

I think that you are wrong though, I would put the percentage closer to 90%

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 09/14/23 03:38 PM

Have been on this dating site a while now and all I get is messages about sex .. why is there no men interested in actually friendship .. and possible relationship.. it would put you off meeting anybody ..

Gee I get messages from women every day that want sex and relationships with a man that is 40 years their senior and lives thousands of miles away.

Seems to be the same thing doesn't it?

It is because 99.9% of the users of this site are fakes/frauds/scammers

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 09/12/23 08:23 PM
Also Morticia she is "new here" and joined in 2016??

ROTFLMFAO wow that is a definition of new that I didn't know existed

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 09/12/23 07:53 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Tue 09/12/23 07:54 PM
Joined 5 years ago? Where have you been all this time considering your previous post was over 2 years ago!!

Hmmm.....

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 09/12/23 07:49 PM
Used to think French was sexy also, until I went to France and met the women that live there.

Nope not sexy at all, their bathing, or lack of, explains why they invented perfume and someone should give them razors to shave some of the hair under their arms and legs.

Also some of the rudest people I have ever met, if not for us they would be speaking German

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 09/12/23 04:36 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Tue 09/12/23 04:38 PM
Bets on how fast her account gets banned? I reeks of scammer and if you don't see that you are either blind or not very experienced on this site.
HINT: open her pictures and zoom in on the backgrounds, see how many items are actually what you would find in a American store or location

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 09/10/23 08:31 PM

She could be lying about everything, after all, she is using another person's picture. That's dishonesty right there.

I agreed but she sent me a few more pictures on telegram.. I thought, she was a genuine lady who was facing all these!

Either you are a total sucker and have no clue how these scammers work OR....

You are also working with her and just part of her scam. I am sure that the admins can check your IP's, etc.

Oh wait they won't' since they don't give a shi*t either.

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 09/05/23 03:26 PM

I'm always lonely I need new female friend age is nothing but a number to me

Spoken like. true scammer with the famous scammer BS line "age is nothing but a number" LOL total crap.

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 08/31/23 04:46 PM
and just like that another fake/fraud/scammer is gone.

Gee how could one tell just from looking at her pic and profile, LOL

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 08/31/23 04:45 PM
Coins are used to boost your popularity. You gain them over time as a registered user and if you want to boost more than the coins you have you can buy some.

Click on Boost Popularity up by your pic on a computer browser and it shows the cost of the coins.

Don't need to do that though, I get upwards of 50 fraud likes daily without boosting anything. Can't imagine that anyone would want more fakes contacting them on a daily basis.

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 08/31/23 04:42 PM
go to your blocked list, select the person that you want to unblock and click unblock at the bottom of the page

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 08/30/23 09:20 PM

Not allowed to talk about scammers.

Correct, they don't want the truth getting out do they now?

The only reason you shut down discussion is because it is true and you have not good answer or comeback.