Community > Posts By > PhotogVA

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 06/16/21 09:13 PM
Been wearing a FitBit for several years. Yes you have to charge them about once a week but with a fast charger, like for a Samsung phone you can fully charge my Versa in about 30 minutes.

I have tried some others but for what you would want a tracker watch for not a play watch like the overpriced junk from Apple you really can't go wrong.

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 04/20/21 11:47 AM
Dude, good luck finding any real women on here. 99% of them are fakes/frauds/scammers or little kids using their mommies pictures to try to get game cards, etc.

This board has become a cesspool of fakes of both sexes. Guess it is living proof you get what you pay for, and this is free so there you go.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 04/16/21 03:06 PM
95% or more of the women on here are fakes and scammers so be glad that they don't answer back.

I get tired of over 70 likes a day from 20-40 year olds 500+ miles away. Sure they want a relationship with a 60ish man. My rear.

This site being free is being overrun by them and I must report at least several dozen a day, so count your blessings, LOL

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 04/12/21 08:38 PM
Why not? Best mistress I ever had was 10 years older than me she didn't seem to care that her husband and I were one day apart in age and 10 years younger than her.

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 03/23/21 07:17 PM
Define "assault weapon" sorry to burst your bubble but there can be no such thing since assault is a verb not an adjective.

The shooter was a rabid anti-Trumper and another left wing nut like 99.999% of the mass shooters have been.

The weapon had nothing to do with anything EXCEPT Piglosi and Feinstein are trying to ram thru an "assault weapons" ban and conveniently a leftie nut job committed a mass assault. Funny how that happens every time.

Of course the largest amount of people shot dead by a mass shooter was in Texas in the 70's when a lone gunman with a 4 round bolt action Remington rifle shot over 30 from the bell tower at the university.

Facts really suck don't they and no if you are for bans, waiting periods, universal background checks and all the other leftie wing tripe you are NOT a gun owner but a troll shill.

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 03/10/21 09:35 PM
Totally stealing that one, touche

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 03/03/21 08:27 PM
LOL easy math problem. Half as much sperm have to have sex twice as often. Of course if no one wants to have children the sperm count doesn't mean squat.

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 03/03/21 01:22 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Wed 03/03/21 01:25 PM
The main reason to get you offsite is also there is no "audit" trail to get them banned.

They don't want to commit on here where you can just report them and the admins can read their text messages. Of course 99% of the women on here are fakes and scammers but hey Mingle lets them slide it seems.

A simple algorithm could weed them out you know like: If woman/man is more than 20 years younger than "victim" and lives more than 800 miles away then they are a scammer.

Oh and Mingle, give us the ability to block people without having to do the clickfest of reporting for no reason. I have no desire to have 150 20-40 year old women filling up my Matches so that I can't find any real possibilities.

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 01/20/21 06:55 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Wed 01/20/21 06:55 PM
I see it just like a "travel partner" So every cruise you are going to get separate cabins and pay double? Every trip you are going to get separate rooms and pay double?

ROTFLMFAO anyone that believes that has no clue about social media and what terms mean. Maybe you should ask your grand kids to explain things to you.

That is why so many of you are still sitting at home trying to find a match on a board that uses an algorithms to match you so they can get you to pay money to see your hidden matches. LOL

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 01/20/21 06:41 PM

Are there any unhappy married woman on this site

Sure there are, and they all live over a 1000 miles from you love you to death and will wait 2 or 3 emails before they tell you that they need money for rent, food, utilities, etc.

1 2 3 4 6 Next