Community > Posts By > PhotogVA

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 08/29/23 05:11 PM

I think operaters of this app should have been get serious about scammers here,multiple profiles are demanding money only,this need to be stopped

They could care or they would crack down. Make a small charge to sign up like $10 and watch the scammers disappear. Would be too expensive to have dozens of accounts that get banned every time you turn around.

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/27/23 11:32 PM
Sign up on a real dating site not this scam central with 99.5% fake/fraudulent/scammer female profiles.

Your chances on here are about ZERO of finding a real legit woman

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/27/23 11:18 PM
You will also find that being seperated is a hindrance. I find it myself since so many women think it is the same as married and many men do also.

Hang in there not every man on here is a fake or a jerk, just 95% of them, LOL

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/27/23 02:16 PM
the mobile apps are totally different than using a computer.

Both have advanteges and it would be nice if they would combine them

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 08/22/23 10:25 PM

Ditto, I just click the "x" once as quick as possible. It's just yet another annoying pop up to deal with here on the site.

agree, just another way for the scammers to bypass your mail settings and more BS in your "likes me" folder which is nothing but a bunch of fakes anyway

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 08/22/23 04:33 PM

Is there any geniune women looking for friendship or partner had no luck only scammers

Met 3 in 2 years and have turned in over 4000 scammers so good luck.

Better luck standing outside WalMart with a sign....

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 08/22/23 04:29 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Tue 08/22/23 04:30 PM
Bunch on here, had 4 fake ones contact me today alone.

You want their fake handles and locations?

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 08/21/23 04:15 PM

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside." <3

no one real here :pensive:

I see you have learned already, congratulations.

There is probably .5% that are real the rest are fakes.

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 08/21/23 04:14 PM

I am asked to the point of absurdity "where do I live" , that I'm now wondering if others on some mobile connections (cell phones) can't see profile information especially when messaging someone as it has a small info bar on the side that displays your location/age.

People don't bother to read, that's why

Most people are fakes just reading from scripts or are bots on this site anymore.

The vast majority are in China and Ghana and can't read English and you won't always have the same person reading from the script so you get asked over and over sometimes.

You'll learn quickly on here

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/20/23 09:26 PM

Also, set your email filter to limit those who don’t interest you from messaging you. You can do that here https://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

LOL that must be why I still get contacted by 18 year olds in California when mine is set to 150 miles and 40+.

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/20/23 09:23 PM
LOL, welcome to the nuthouse where 99.9% of the women and most of the men are fakes, frauds, and scammers.

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/20/23 02:33 PM
You will learn that what she posted is typical scammer boilerplate BS text.
Real women on a site like this don't talk that way. She would be a serious Red Flag if I she showed up in a match to me. When the average younger woman starts throwing around God and the Lord and all that crap related to marriage they are normally one of the 99.9% frauds on this site.

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 08/20/23 02:25 PM
It is, over 4000 fakes and counting I have reported in the last 2 years. Has become a game to me when I am bored I look at the latest 50 or so fakes that "match" me and report almost every one.

Hardly any get banned but of course it is totally natural for a woman that is 18 to want to match a 60 year old man half way around the world or even 4 hours away? LOL

Total BS but hey something to do while I watch mold grow and paint dry.

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 08/16/23 09:14 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Wed 08/16/23 09:15 PM
Don't worry Jaan, 99% of the women on here are fakes and those are not their actual pictures anyway.

Notice most are not selfies that have any identifiable landmarks in them, they are generic indoor shots.

If they are out doors they are nowhere near the location that the "woman" claims to be from.

So leave them wondering and when you finally meet one face to face then you can give her the other pictures, just don't hold your breath for that to happen for a LONG time.

BTW my shots are edited due to the scammers and frauds that have tried to blackmail me on here and use my other shots on different sites to misrepresent who they are.

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 08/03/23 05:08 PM

Guys as i spends a more than a year on this app i didn't got a perfect match for myself
need your suggestions
guide me plz

Try another site if you really are serious, this one is 99.5% fakes, frauds, and scammers

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 08/01/23 07:19 PM

I may be a dummy but I didn't know they had palm and banana trees in New York.

Palm trees. I think they're in California, right? Maybe New York? Banana trees?

Maybe they are in the same place you are in SE Asia since I would bet a dollar to a donut that you are not in CA. Shall I look up your picture on Google?

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 07/31/23 08:28 PM
got that right, or a small charge that would break the fakes that generate hundreds of profiles, say $10 to sign up.

Never going to see it though since they like claiming their 70 something million user number of which 99.9% of frauds and scammers

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 07/28/23 09:33 PM
Most sites are overrun anymore but you get what you pay for...that should lead you down the right path to find legit women and they are not on free sites.

Free sites are a joke and this has become a game with me to see how many fakes I can bust in a day, LOL

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 07/27/23 10:02 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Thu 07/27/23 10:04 PM
based on experience I would say 99.5% of the women are fakes, frauds and scammers.

Most are young boys working in sweatshops in China and Ghana, they have horrible grammar, canned responses and can't answer normal question that any man would ask a woman.

Best of luck, there are better places to look

P.S. Ask yourself how many real women would want to establish a relationship with you from hours to thousands of miles away and you will figure this site out real fast.

PhotogVA's photo
Mon 07/24/23 09:10 PM
Oh gee look what Google search found:

#amelie zilber tiktok

Another fraud and scammer