Community > Posts By > PhotogVA

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 04/30/24 02:00 PM
Not from there originally but have been here 40 years.

Nice if you like traffic, idiot drivers from all over the country (military and government brings in a lot of different people), bugs, heat, humidity, mold, mildew, etc.

Depending on where you live it is not overly expensive.

Excellent history and culture also a lot of backwards people still living in the 1800's i.e. racist

PhotogVA's photo
Tue 04/30/24 01:56 PM
Then maybe they should ban them and the forums wouldn't be overrun with them!!!

Of course if all you care about is your numbers.......

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 04/24/24 04:13 PM
Funny I click on someone's profile and it tells me, don't know what you are doing different other than using the app and I am on a computer which gives you lots more info

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 03/15/24 11:12 AM
According to the thousands of women I have had contact me on here in the last 2 years "age is just a number" so there is no age gap, ROTFLMFAO

Of course that is total BS.

My current GF is 15 years younger than I am and we get along fine. 20 years ago that would never have worked due to immaturity of the younger person.

As you get older the age gap becomes less important since you both age and acquire wisdom and knowledge which helps bridge the gap.

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 03/13/24 12:00 PM
How about honesty? I really doubt that you are 6'6" tall!!

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 03/07/24 03:35 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Thu 03/07/24 03:35 PM

I cannot think of a person on earth with whom I
would go dutch on a first date..whoever
wants/asks should pay in my eyes,
cheapskates show up early.

No truer words ever spoken.

The only way I will go Dutch if the woman tells me in advance that she wants to pay her own way and I have many female friends that do just that since they are not looking for a love relationship but friendship.

Still I will grab the check sometimes from them just to yank their chain but they do the same. Just fun give and take.

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 02/21/24 04:01 PM
Ignore them or spend the rest of your natural life reporting all the fakes/frauds/scammers that "like you'

It is funny to get likes from people that haven't been on line for over a month! If you haven't figured it out yet it is the programming doing it to keep their numbers inflated and pad their stats.

78 million + users? LOL my rear end just fake numbers like Russian game companies use to pad their numbers and sucker investors.

If it isn't being done by them then there really are 99.99% fake women and men on this site.

PhotogVA's photo
Thu 02/15/24 08:10 PM
HUH?? English please

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 02/11/24 10:00 PM
Their music is very good but just like Manheim Steamroller they are too plastic and stiff while onstage.

Saw them a couple years ago and they were one of the most boring acts I have ever had the displeasure of spending money on.

Only Manheim was worse.

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 02/11/24 09:58 PM

can't people be friends first? Then see where it goes!

Superficial relationships don't last.

No relationship can build unless there is a strong foundation of friendship underneath. Otherwise it is built on lust and as soon as a better more "lustful" person comes along one of the parties will jump ship and leave the other one stranded.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 02/09/24 08:02 PM

hey guys, im Alondra by name.... Im new here and we love to mingle

Who is "we".

That is what you said in your intro so are you split personality, you have a mate or other that is also looking to mingle with you and someone else or what?

Words have meaning in case people have forgotten.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 02/09/24 07:19 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Fri 02/09/24 07:20 PM
You might also want consider PED which is a term specifically related to men.

It used to be that sex wasn't in people's faces continually like it is now, think leggings, etc.

You might have gotten a flash of leg when the wind blew a skirt up and women didn't wear pants that you could tell....well everything about their lady parts thru them.

Because of this men and probably some women have become numb to sexual signals and are no longer responding to what would have been 10 years ago a "turn on" moment.

If you are not interested in sex since you see it continually you would also be asexual.

Might also look at Soy products and the effects on testosterone, great product to push in advertising if you want to emasculate men to make them subservient little serfs for the powerful and rich to have as servants. Soy in fact has had an actual measurable effect on Asian men and size of reproductive parts.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 02/02/24 01:50 PM
c'mon how hard is it to correct improper programming? I don't give companies that I pay money to a pass for poor results, maybe some people like mediocre some of us don't!

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:33 PM
I don't have to watch CSPAN to know that. Most are lawyers and if their lips are moving they are lying.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 11/24/23 10:55 AM
because if they are bible thumpers they are not on here trying to find a replacement for a wife no matter how cold and lifeless she may be

PhotogVA's photo
Wed 11/01/23 03:39 PM
Get very good with your fingers and tongue and they won't care how long you last inside them. Study female anatomy and you will be surprised just what you really don't know and neither does the woman about herself.

They will already be climbing the wall and probably begging you to stop before you ever enter.

PhotogVA's photo
Sat 10/21/23 10:00 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Sat 10/21/23 10:02 PM
Actually no, I have lots of friends that I don't love and few people that I love.

I believe Webster was more correct than someone on the internet

PhotogVA's photo
Sat 10/21/23 05:06 PM
Edited by PhotogVA on Sat 10/21/23 05:08 PM

You say you "drive the baddest American muscle car ever made." That would probably be the 427 AC Cobra, or its replica.

Maybe to a millennial many better and more powerful cars since those days of carbs, and low HP/torque. LOL

As to the dating question, you won't find them here but you sure can get some laughs especially when drunk reading the BS postings and emails you get from all over the world no matter how your settings are set.

PhotogVA's photo
Fri 10/06/23 03:02 PM
sucker

PhotogVA's photo
Sun 10/01/23 10:26 PM
Is it true that Jews live under hate in every Muslim country?

Goes both ways friend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6