Community > Posts By > welsean

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 08:16 AM
what if your planning to marry a love of your life but your parents disagree... They hate so much the guy/girl for you... They told you if you continue your plan they will not accept you as there child anymore..!!
what will you gonna do?

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 05:32 PM
nice all thoughts...

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 05:29 PM

what if you fell in love with your bestfriend bf/gf.. And you entered a secret relationship with him/ her.. What you will do to make it right? Who will you choose your bestfriend since you were young or your love ?? Choosing your bestfriend you sacrifice and made the right way.. And choosing for your love you fight and follow your heart desire ...

Are you saying your in love with your best friends' bf/gf? if so, they must not of been that much of a best friend for you to do that to them.

no im not in that situation... I only want to know their opinions...

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 05:22 PM

It was a long time ago for me but I learned never to do that again! It's better to learn from others mistakes than learning from your own...

nice ... :-)

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 08:39 AM
even though you love the girl so much...

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 08:35 AM
nice thoughts!!

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 08:11 AM
what if your gf/ wife had a secret on you... She entered a secret relationship and got pregnant on the other man .. But you love her so much ..what will you do ?

welsean's photo
Mon 05/27/13 07:58 AM
what if you fell in love with your bestfriend bf/gf.. And you entered a secret relationship with him/ her.. What you will do to make it right? Who will you choose your bestfriend since you were young or your love ?? Choosing your bestfriend you sacrifice and made the right way.. And choosing for your love you fight and follow your heart desire ...

welsean's photo
Fri 05/24/13 05:42 PM
i will do it the same.!!

welsean's photo
Fri 05/24/13 05:41 PM
you doesnt afraid?? In philippines ouija board are use to call the spirit of the past member of the family or anything... Paranormal experts always use it.. What will you do if there is a bad result after you tried it?

welsean's photo
Thu 05/23/13 08:19 AM
Edited by welsean on Thu 05/23/13 08:20 AM
do you believe in it? If your giving a chance to try will you allow your self to do this thing??

welsean's photo
Thu 05/23/13 08:19 AM
do you believe in it? If your giving a chance to try it will you allow your self to try ??

welsean's photo
Thu 05/23/13 08:14 AM
in real life i saw a white lady when i was young .. I cant see her face i felt cold and very shucked .. I cant shout and run because of to much afraid.. And when my cousin get pregnant she always hear a sound of scratching on the rooftap of their home.. But no cats or animals are there..

welsean's photo
Wed 05/15/13 06:14 PM
are you moving to philippines from your country?? Or you are now here in philippines and want to move from basilan to davao.... ???
when you are in your country and moving here in philippines you need to ride at the plane.. thats the only way .. Basilan and davao you need to a buz ... Two places in mindanao where the npa,abu sayyaf,milf are there..(mindanao) im afraid to live in mindanao .. a lot of terrorist,war and many innocent were killed.. Manila or other places eccept from a land of mindanao you must choose .. Your gf know it

welsean's photo
Wed 05/08/13 08:17 AM
im the fan of all horor hollywood movies. About zombies and other not ordinary... Do you believe that its true there is a real ghost?
what do you think about friday the 13th?

welsean's photo
Mon 05/06/13 08:25 AM
they are great i love them ... Because normally single moms have a larger number than single dads... I think they are very responsible loving dad... Im happy about them

welsean's photo
Sat 05/04/13 05:20 PM
thanks/ salamat

welsean's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:19 AM
in wwe whos your favorite??
in boxing pacquiao or mayweather??

welsean's photo
Sat 05/04/13 09:16 AM
do you think what country is the most dangerous to live? Country full of poverty or crimes? Choose one ... pili lang kyo .... Napgod na aq mag english.... We need to obey the opinion of the others if they choose your country... Peace:-]:-]:-]:-]

welsean's photo
Wed 05/01/13 11:12 PM
real men dont date the most beautiful girl in the world .... They date the girl who makes their world the most beautiful...( peace for those who disagree )
is not easy to find real love here but im still trying maybe it ends on you....
MARAMING SALAMAT/ THANKS