Community > Posts By > welsean

welsean's photo
Thu 06/27/13 06:30 PM
i have two friends ... Until i found out they are not good example of a good friend... This two girls are both back fighter or frenimies... They are friends when they are talking but the real this two persons telling me all bad things about each other... The real they hate each other ... Me as a friend what should i do ? I want them to be real about their feelings. i dont want them to be feeling ok but the true is not... " backfighter"... Do you think i need to avoid or leaved them because they are not good friends or help them too?

welsean's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:54 PM
what if you fall in love with a girl but you are far to her... What is the best way to show how much you love her?? the first thing you will do to prove it

and if you are a girl what you want your man to do when you are in a long distance relationship ?

welsean's photo
Thu 06/20/13 01:22 AM
share us your funniest moment in life ... That you or they made cry for laughing.. And You felt shy " ... If you dont have you can also give us the happiest moment in your life that you will never ever forget..

welsean's photo
Thu 06/06/13 09:04 PM
what if your on the situation of= you found out that your wife having a relationship with a same woman/lesbian?
and or your husband in a man /gay? What you will gonna do?

welsean's photo
Thu 06/06/13 09:04 PM
what if your on the situation of= you found out that your wife having a relationship with a same woman/lesbian?

welsean's photo
Thu 06/06/13 09:03 PM

welsean's photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:05 AM
what do you want !! a girl with sexy perfect body but fake or a slim and fat but real and natural ?? why

welsean's photo
Wed 06/05/13 06:53 AM

We get along very well, we'd check on each other every once in while, suppose we're good friend not only because he was my first, think its more of what we've had & how we broke up. The breaking up was peaceful & ceviel from both parties.

He's married now & I support him. Was asked over & over if I ok with the idea before he got married. It was almost as if he was hoping we'll maybe get back together again.

First love always has that remarkable memory...

i agree with sisygirl

welsean's photo
Wed 06/05/13 01:06 AM

laugh I use that phrase lmao

bakit alam ko ba... Edi sayo na!!

welsean's photo
Wed 06/05/13 01:01 AM
Edited by welsean on Wed 06/05/13 01:04 AM
like my first crush when i was in high school .. I always remember him .. I always want to attend my classes just to see him .. And now even his far i always remember his good memories .. Im inlove those days ... Yihhhhh love love

welsean's photo
Tue 06/04/13 04:50 AM
do you believe in the saying first love never dies??( about your crush or first bf/gf) And why?

welsean's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:43 AM

are you lesbian ?

no im not a lesbian.. Im a "dalagang pilipina" haha

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 11:27 PM
cheek and forehead

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 11:27 PM
cheek and forehead

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 11:18 PM
what do you think for those people who have a same sex relationship...
girls-lesbians, and man-gays . What do you think about the country allows same sex marriage ,,?? (thanks for all who gave their opinions) !!

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 11:17 PM
what do you think for those people who have a same sex relationship...
girls-lesbians, and man-gays . What do you think about the country allows same sex marriage ,,?? (thanks for all who gave their opinions) !!

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:17 PM

what if your planning to marry a love of your life but your parents disagree... They hate so much the guy/girl for you... They told you if you continue your plan they will not accept you as there child anymore..!!
what will you gonna do?

That is a tough one.

Marriage has a 50-50 chance of success and many end in divorce.

Family is forever.

[/quote
i agree with you... :-)

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:17 PM

what if your planning to marry a love of your life but your parents disagree... They hate so much the guy/girl for you... They told you if you continue your plan they will not accept you as there child anymore..!!
what will you gonna do?

That is a tough one.

Marriage has a 50-50 chance of success and many end in divorce.

Family is forever.

[/quote
i agree with you... :-)

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:13 PM

I would tell my parents thank you for their concern but that I'm in control of my life and willing to accept all consequences from my choices.

:-) :-) :-)

welsean's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:12 PM

what will you gonna do?

You put all of them in a cage match to fight to the death & whoever comes out alive wins! No, seriously... I would find out what their issue was with her & make everyone explain themselves. I would want my family to understand how I felt about this person & would want her to know why they had a problem with her. If you put it all out there & communicate issues & differences, problems get solved much quicker!

nice ... I like your thought .. Your a good thinker and advicer