Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:34 PM
Oh yeah! I wanna see my boy!:heart:

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:22 PM
The saying: Once a cheater always a cheater!
Is it true?

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:21 PM
And theres some damn fine men too!love

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/28/08 04:46 PM
Anything can make me cry really! I can be emotional

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/28/08 04:39 PM
This is def better than okcupid! Okcupid is good for friends though if ur in college

msskarly's photo
Wed 05/28/08 04:29 PM
Dont care as long as he has one that works! Im not a very material person!

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:33 PM
I wanted something to do over summer break! And yep ...I made good friends and met the sweetest guy EVER!:heart:

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:43 PM

e-mailing him telling him how attracted you are to him and start telling about how your a pre-operative transvestite... you cant wait to be a male!!!

he'll stop

laugh laugh Haha! thats creativelaugh laugh

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:34 PM

Just from viewing your profile?noway

Hes older than my father!

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:32 PM
if you block someone does it tell them! I mean I dont wanna be rude or hurt someones feelings! But theres just one guy who looks at my profile like every 10 min and it weirds me out!

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 03:46 PM
Thanks Justin! I love u too!:heart:

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:13 PM
Oh i just admire you! You have been through so much so you can definitely handle this! Saying NO to your father is always going to be hard but you have helped him enough! Sometimes people need to help themselves! Just bc you say no to him does not make you a bad daughter! flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:09 PM
YES .. im kinda doing that right now! We are meeting in a couple months but as of right now its really serious! I love this man!
Good luck!flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Mon 05/26/08 05:27 PM
I eat organic, replaced our light bulbs, unplug electronics that are used at the time, dont use plastic bags, lots of little things!

msskarly's photo
Mon 05/26/08 05:12 PM
They can be good! Tongue is my favorite though laugh

msskarly's photo
Mon 05/26/08 05:07 PM
Hey! Welcome!

msskarly's photo
Mon 05/26/08 03:55 PM

Application error

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

I just had like a 10 minutes delay. The site would not load. So I opened a new tab and just start surfing else were on the net. I was kinda interested in seeing how long it would take. And when it finally loaded I got the above error message.

What does it mean?huh

Happened to me too! I have no clue

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:32 PM

I'm thinking about going darker with my hair its naturally platinum so i don't know

Go darker gradually! And just know it will take a lot of work to return to natural!

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:26 PM
I have gotten another email from a guy saying wanna get me off! TWO DIFFERENT GUYS! what are these ppl thinking!?

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:11 AM
I know everyone is looking out for my safety but I would not go alone (I would take friends)
And he does plan on coming to Indiana in August and truth is I will most likely have to wait till then! Its hard to judge the situation without knowing all the details! But thanks for u guys trying to protect me:heart: