Community > Posts By > msskarly

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:53 AM
I told him he could try to find someone else a while ago bc long distance is hard for me! But i know he cares about me! We talk almost 24/7! So yeah Im not worried!

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:44 AM
Lust! If he cant be proud to date you in public and always talks about sex its probably lust! Just tell him you want more than a physical relationship!

msskarly's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:21 AM
Theres a child at the daycare I work at who drinks rice milk! maybe that could work!?

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:11 PM
This chat on here blows!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:34 PM
Yum vanilla chai with peppermint flavor is the best! YUM

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:13 PM
you know it :wink:

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:40 PM
a whole glass of water on my laptop! Thank god it works!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:35 PM

Now that I've seen who it is, I mean he's cute and all, but that guy flirts with everyone!! Really... LET HIM COME TO YOU!!

How do u know who it is?

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:12 PM

So, you want us to help you come up with a lie to tell your parents?

Yeah thats bad I know!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:07 PM

i say your an adult so what does it matter? why does your mom have to even know? ive met lots of people online... and yes my mother is against it also... my best gf i met online.... and i had a 4 yr relationship with someone i met online...

Gotta do everything they say until theyre done paying for college

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:05 PM

why cant he come to see you? huh

Hes going to when im back in school so my parents wont know!

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:04 PM

I know who it is Im sure lollaugh

You sure do! Isnt he great!:heart:

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:02 PM
Theres a guy I wanna meet who lives in Florida, but heres the deal! I cant go to Florida without my mother knowing, and I cant tell her the real reason Im going bc my parents disprove of online dating! I told her I want to go on vacation but she said I only can go if I take friends! (but all my friends are broke!) Anyone have a brilliant (realistic) plan to make this work!?

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 05:24 PM
im jealous too!brokenheart

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:20 AM

Bad daybrokenheart
it will b okflowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:18 AM
Bad daybrokenheart

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:40 AM
OK so you guys just read my other post and everyone thinks somethings up so heres the question.... What am I supposed to do now! Like when he calls with another excuse for y he didnt call!?

Oh and thanks for your advice people! flowerforyou

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:33 AM

married

Surprisingly..thats happened to me before!brokenheart

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:33 AM

did he get the milk for free???

Nope!noway

msskarly's photo
Sat 05/24/08 06:30 AM
Alright so I met a guy and he used to call me every night before bed and we had set a time to meet today! Well then he said he couldnt meet me this weekend because his grandmas in the hospital. Then he started calling later at night bc he had to work later, he would call me at night and talk for MAYBE five minutes and he apologized for not be able to talk much.. he was just tired and had to wake up early for work! Then he said his phone bill was expensive so we shouldnt text as much. And last night he didnt callbrokenheart ! Is it just me or does this seem like he lying to me about something!?