Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:03 AM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Sat 03/15/08 09:03 AM

You are right. I would like to walk on the beach holding hands, or snuggling on the couch with the person I care about.

I guess they are trying to say they like to do those things, if the two people get to the point of caring for ea. other. flowerforyou

You kinda figure that's a give me.

i try not to assume anything, that's the reason for this post..

some say they like doing those things, but if they were single, would they still want to do them?

the whole walk along the beach thing...i'd do that single or not, it's a time for reflection also, not just romance

opening doors for women, do you only do that while in a relationship? or for every woman you see?

i want someone to open the grocery store door, or the restaurant door...for me or my neighbor

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:59 AM

well, My fellow people the date is May 31, 2008 on a Saturday. The shelter picnic area is #1 and is reserved for all day. It has electric. Close to beach and bathrooms. This place offers boating, cave tours, horseback riding, marina, swimming, hiking, mountian biking, trails, and more. It has the Angels Showers waterfall. The Place is at Lake Of The Ozark State Park in Kaiser, Mo. 65047.(573-348-2694) I have not gotten any place for people to stay the night at but there are some nice fair priced motels around and some can come to my place and stay the night. I have a king size bed and a twin and floor. I will supply food and tea and lemonade to drink if I know how many are coming. I want all to come but if you invite people please tell them to let me know so I can figure out the food. I am not asking for money to pay for this but leaving it to donations to help pay for the food and reservations. This way it does not put a stain on anybody. people from other states are also welcome. There can not be any booze. I could not afford the $100. fee for that besides the reservation, sorry. I will furnish name tags and a book for people to sign just for me to have as a memory book.

however, it's not in Kansas :|

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:56 AM
umm...is he married? gotta gf? kids?

see, some of us women with children just cannot do that...we're settled...we just want someone to be settled WITH lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:45 AM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Sat 03/15/08 08:46 AM
i've read in a few profiles, "i like to take walks along the beach, hold hands, open doors for women" ...etc ect..

my question is..is it the act you like doing, or the feelings you have while doing them?

i can speak only for myself, i don't like snugglin on the couch without someone i care about..

works with the kids, but I don't 'snuggle' with them like I would with my significant other

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:40 AM
you've taken the first step : deciding

once you've made a decision, you have a goal, everything else falls in place, it's just routine to physically DO those things..

when i left the ass, it took me 6 months to decide to do it, i had my apt key for 2 weeks waiting on him to get served so i could take my daughter with me

the most difficult part, was deciding on whether or not i was gonna leave him...everything else fell into place

good luck, and congrats flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:35 AM

Hi my sweet ellgee....How are things.......

"things" are pretty good :D

im at my brother's house, we're moving to Emporia where he lives...i've been at his house for the past week..i think we're packing my things this weekend, and gettin the hell outta 'dodge' next week...sooner the better in my opinion :D

how's you?

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:31 AM
*stumbles in and looks for the coffee cup*

morning everyone

*feral...continue not matching me k? ;)

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:10 AM
alot of kids today ARE out of control

not all kids, but more than you think....

like they say, "it takes a whole villiage to raise a child"

watch, listen, and have a good relationship with your child, they have to feel comfortable comin to you with anything, without fear of being ridiculed, or judged and yet still be respected by you as the parent

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:07 AM

My friends dont judge me....nor would I ever them.....thats why we are friends

amen...friends accept, there's no judgment

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:00 AM
glad you're ok Capt'n

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

eileena, keep your chin up hun

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:44 AM
wow...this topic is still on the top 5??

i thought it'd be buried with the rest of the "stupid" threads lol laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:40 AM

I find it creepy........noway :wink: laugh laugh laugh

lol @ gypsy,

weirdo :P laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:47 PM

how did it goflowerforyou

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon, give us details...lol

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:40 PM
even if she tells you she has a boyfriend, continue being her friend..

i'd hate to know, that because i had a bf, that a friend wouldn't talk to me anymore

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 11:38 PM

if two people meet and each do what they want without expectation, which can get hurt......

indifferent whatever that means :|

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:54 PM
is pissed an option?

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:53 PM
how about Reba's "He gets that from you"

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:51 AM

flowerforyou It helps a lot to set your profile to intimate encounter flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:48 AM
i've been here a year and 1/2 now...

im sure LaMom will agree, this site has gone thru more than a 'few' changes lol

keep your chin up, stay positive, post often, and don't run around with search dogs lookin for love....let it find you..cuz in the process of letting it find you, you'll make some great friendships

good luck in your finds happy flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:23 AM

:heart: sexy:heart:

uh huh :wink:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next