Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:46 PM
still single lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:19 PM
date? what is this...date you speak of??

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:17 PM
no..not happy, but not UNhappy...

somethings just could be better..ya know?

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:51 PM
lower your standards? no

just be open to different ideals..

i don't think you're lowering your standards by being in a relationship..however, being open to different things, persepectives n' such is a good thing..

if you're lowering your standards, then you're settling for something you're not at all looking for..and thats bad bad bad lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:29 PM
i won't tell ...i promise..lol

you got nicknames for him yet? like 'Sexy Lexy'? or do you just stick to the normal ones...like...'sweetcheeks'? LOL

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:16 PM

damn..ya won't stalk me? what if i ask really nice and say please? lol

hmm..i do seem to have solid opinions...sometimes i don't voice 'em just so i don't piss anyone off...lol sometimes i just have no tact lol

I am so sorry... I have a contract that I can only stalk Lexy Lexicon... :wink:

I think you have a lot of tact... flowerforyou

damn...Lex, you get ALLL the action lol

as long as someone sees my 'tact' as tact...im good..lol thanx lilith :D flowerforyou

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:13 PM
i fully understand your worries, you're a mom, it's what ya do

however, when my son wanted to play football 2 yrs ago, i told him it was fine, payed the $75 fee, and became his biggest fan

he got the air knocked out of him, was afraid to be tackled, sorta scared of the ball..but i cheered him on as loud and the best i could

they won championships that year, won 6-0.. walked off the field singing, Queen's 'we are the champions'

granted, the next year, he went out for football again, and they went 2-4...didn't win much...however, the benefits, his self esteem, the comradeship he had with the other team members...something i could never give him...im glad he went for football...no matter how scared i was for him

keep your chin up, and be his biggest fan...you'll see the benefits for yourself

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:03 PM

date someone overweight? yes
on tv? never...my private life is mine

Hey there... not seen you on lately. I was thinking about you, as I always enjoy your posts. Good to see you. flowerforyou

hey yourself...should i be worried by the thoughts you were having about me? or am i still safe? lol

i have been on here, just reading, posting here and there..just not often...kinda keepin to myself..you doin good?

No, lol. You shouldn't be worried. There are times in a thread that I look for you because you have such solid opinions and communicate very well. I promise I will not stalk you! drinker

I'm great, thank you for asking. Good to know you've not gone anywhere. flowerforyou

damn..ya won't stalk me? what if i ask really nice and say please? lol

hmm..i do seem to have solid opinions...sometimes i don't voice 'em just so i don't piss anyone off...lol sometimes i just have no tact lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:39 PM

Hey there... not seen you on lately. I was thinking about you, as I always enjoy your posts. Good to see you. flowerforyou

hey yourself...should i be worried by the thoughts you were having about me? or am i still safe? lol

i have been on here, just reading, posting here and there..just not often...kinda keepin to myself..you doin good?

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:26 PM

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:48 PM
wait...

ya mean that's NOT a bumper sticker yet????

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:46 PM

no silly..it's all those voices in your head....be happy they're all speaking the same language mister!! lol
oh so I am sicko now,, voices in head

Tom... she is just jealous because they are talking to you and not her....lollaugh laugh laugh

hey...no one was sposed to tell him that...whatcha gotta blow my cover for eh? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:45 PM

no silly..it's all those voices in your head....be happy they're all speaking the same language mister!! lol
oh so I am sicko now,, voices in head

oh good lord..lighten up...it's a joke...

no one said anything about you being a 'sicko' quit assuming the worst

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:40 PM

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:19 PM
disclose what you feel comfortable telling a complete stranger

when you're closer, you can disclose more...it's a matter of comfort level..for you and them

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:37 PM

I am in Wichita, Kansas and I find life in Kansas to be nice and peaceful compared to the stress of living in Los Angeles.flowerforyou

amen to that!! lol

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:04 PM
ks isn't so bad...it's flat...but..yeah

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:00 PM
k...so im here to 'testify' that kansas is not a fantasy...im from ks..lol

where in ks are ya? have ya tried turnin on the tv? callin a friend from home?

ohhh!! oh i know!!! try the internet...there's this site, called JustSayHi you should try that and quitcherb*tchin lol

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:25 PM

wow...Tom Cruise? George Clooney? i don't want either of those guys..

gimme a man, close to my age, attractive, but without a HUGE ego, mature enough to know he's gonna be a role model for my kids, and a gentleman...why is this so difficult for some?

Ell.. when you find him ask him if hes got a brother...a friend... cousin...uncle...neighbor..whatever!!!:wink:

will do missy...i'll keep alllll my friends in mind when i find him ;)

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:00 AM

C'mon... Just admit it, ya'll...

1 hour and 20 minutes.

And that was on the day they set the clocks ahead!

*faints* you marathon'er you love love lol