Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:25 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Thu 05/01/08 08:29 PM

For starters, you have EVERY right to know the details of this "investigation" since you are the child's parent.

right, and again, once they saw the divorce papers, i got the answers i needed, in order to protect the privacy of my daughter, they needed to see proof that i have joint and shared custody. i personally wouldn't want just anyone walkin in and askin about my daughter, and then have their questions answered.

This SRS department should have removed your daughter from that house immediately and placed her with you.

why in the world would i want to competely turn my daughter's life upside down, when SRS forced this Cassie girl to leave my daughter's home? the way the law works, in ALL of USA, is that an issue has to happen before anything can be done, you're not gonna sue someone unless they've done something, right? my daughter is safe in her father's home, so far, if that proves to be unsafe, she WILL move in with me full time..until some issue happens, again, she's going to live her normal life, the same way she has for 3 yrs now.

If all this had happened in Texas you would already have sole custody of her and the father would have nothing but child support payments and supervised visitation. What you are going through is ridiculous.

all im going thru is almost equal to what her father is going thru, he has guilt of knowing HE brought this girl into my daughter's life, not to imply he knew it was happening, or that he's guilty, this could happen to anyone with kids.

Next time your daughter is with you.....keep her. You said yourself that the custody question is just a matter of interpretation. Sounds to me like your ex-husband is working on borrowed time anyway. Keep the kiddo and dare him to try and take her. Betcha' he will lose.

with him having residential custody, that wouldn't hold water at all...understand..our divorce papers read "7:30am-7:30pm on days as agreed upon mutually" you tell me what that means to you?

means regarless, he has her from 7:30pm till morning

as much as i appreciate your concern, i have to stay on the right side of the law...just incase

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:10 PM

Hey, LG, my dear friend! Glad to hear the psychopath is out of the house. You are a much better person than me, LG, in your patience and fortitude. I am afraid my temper would probably get the best of me, and I would do something I would later regret. I am proud of you for taking the right steps and hope and pray all goes well for you and your baby. Bless you both! :heart:

thanx lily, it's tough, but i have to stay on the right side of the law with this, that way if something else happens, she'll go straight to me, and he'll have the supervised visitation, and she'll be safe, period.

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:00 PM

Well, My lasanga and pork chops are pretty good, i haven't made any enchiladas since I stopped cooking at the Tex Mex joint, but I'm sure I can knock it out of the park for you!

k..then c'mon over and fix me some fooooood lol

or just grab some pizza k? lol

well, alright!, Do I need to stop at the store first, or can I just use what I find?

better go to the store...unless you're thinkin X rated pizza? noway

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:30 PM

Well i finally got the time to read everything now that the kids went to bed and i am very sorry about what happened and my thoughts and prayers are with ya that everything turns out for the bestflowerforyou flowerforyou

thank you

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:29 PM

flowerforyou I view everyones profile as many times as I want,whenever I want.flowerforyou I do this for many reasons and I do not and never will care what anyone thinks.flowerforyou Anyone can look at mine, I dont care, I dont even check to see who it is anymore.flowerforyou If someone has a problem with people looking at their profile then they should deactivate and leave.flowerforyou

hear hear!! i'll fully agree with ya mirror

look at who i want, when i want, and there's nothing anyone can do about it...so quitcherbytchin poeple, and move on from it

SUMO - shut up, move on

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:20 PM
the initials of my name on Winmx from years ago... LG

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:16 PM
there is no F'in way

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:02 PM
nope

<----notta criminal lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:56 PM
"hey...im not conceited!! Conceitment is a fault, and i have none"

lmao

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:33 PM

whatever. lighten up. continue to judge people you dont know.

You have every right to act any way you want... and we have the right to judge you for it....

then dont assume I care.

wow...then don't act like ya do? lmao testy testy

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:18 PM

you need to call your lawyer..ASAP..and document everything...what time you called the ex what he said....that way when u go back to court you have documentation...even when u see your daughter,and notice brusing. I hope everything works out for you.brokenheart

am, and witnesses to everything
thank you

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:47 PM

Ohhh girl I hate that she is with SRS and not with you but....better there then around where it happen. Poor baby. Prayers are with you girl as well as my heart. flowerforyou

she still lives at her dad's house, she's officially in SRS custody, but placed with her dad, ONLY cuz Cassie has been removed from the house...so, the only peole at my daughter's house, is her father, his gf, Karen, her son Lance, and Cassie's baby Erica, and their cats and dogs

she's not WITH SRS, she's WITH her father

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:38 PM
i watched my daughter hold all 6 puppies, give each one a kiss, and tell me how much she loves 'em and wants to take them home lol

she's 4, i can't help but think she's cute happy

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:32 PM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Sun 04/27/08 01:34 PM

LG, if this were my daughter I would be all over this and up the a$s of every authority figure you encounter. Something is wrong, and it seems obvious that your daughter is in extreme danger. No child suffers so many severe bruises from ordinary play and clumsiness, unless they are regularly falling down flights of stairs. I am very concerned for your little girl. You need to get her out of there, at least for the time being. Find out what is going on and then decide where she is safest. Don't wait until an injury turns fatal. Better to be safe then sorry. You are her mother and you have every right to know what is happening to your little girl. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. She trusts you to protect her, so do it with every ounce of your being. Call for a welfare check everyday, show up at the school to look for new injuries everyday, ask the school to call in EVERY little infarction they come across. Something is not right and this little girl is in danger. Hell, I'd even hide outside their windows and spy on the scene when it comes to my kids wellbeing.

lily, thanx for your concern, however, i am doing everything i can legally do, the best thing i can do is to stay on the right side of the law in this. the school is documenting everything, every new bruise, even if it comes from falling down on the playground. as of right now, she's in SRS custody, in placement with her father. Cassie (the girl that did this to her) is out of the house, not allowed back under ANY circumstances. it's a sick game, but it's a game of waiting and patience....lots of patience

again, thank you lily and shadowdog and everyone else

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:09 AM

SOOO, my mom is comin down this weekend, to see us (yay me) and we'll see if i get my daughter this weekend.

so, i did have her all weekend, still have her actually.

he tried to use ME as an excuse to not allow my mother to see her, i wasn't expected to have my daughter at all after friday night... that fell thru when she came down.

once my mother left yesterday, she called him to tell him that she was leaving, incase he was going to pick up our daughter, (showing that the only reason i had her, was cuz my mother was in town)

the X hubs arrived at 5pm to pick her up, and walked right in, again, without knocking. i told him there was no nice way to say it, so i was just going to say it and hope he took it the right way, he asked what, so i told him i have serious issues with him just walking into my house, i pay the bills, and he can knock and then wait for someone to answer the door....just like he would anyone else's house in which he doesn't live... he said ok, and stepped back outside the door..our daughter then asked if she could stay again, he of course said no, i asked him if there was a reason for her to not stay, he then sighed as if annoyed, and said no, so i told him that it was perfectly fine for her to stay again. i also told him that we should plan weekends and to not use ME as an excuse to not allow my mother see her.

he went downstairs, and proceeded to tell the neighbors how he's going to call his lawyer on Monday, and see what he can get done about this visitation stuff. what's funny about that, is that he explainted to my mother, that after arguing with his lawyer on Thursday, the X hubs called him 'everything but a white man' and the lawyer hung up on him. (im not sure, but i think he's gonna have to get a new lawyer now lol)

so, we'll see how that goes lol

life itself is ironic, how things work out. Cassie's court appointed lawyer, is the same man that was our daughters Guardian ad litem during our divorce...lol

i wonder if that is a conflict of interest? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Sun 04/27/08 08:48 AM

First, I read your first letter all the way through, knowing there was more to the story than just one side, and thought through it based on what you wrote. Secondly, they aren't my cps, they are cps. Third, your original post did not reference you having a job, and as a matter of fact, per your own writing...

"My X hubs has been refusing to let me see her, due to my not being employed right now. This is not a condition in our custody/visitation orders. he's in the wrong by not allowing me to see her, and he knows this, therefore, i told the officer about his.
"
Nothing in your original posting, suggested you had a job. Further, and keep in mind that I know nothing about you other than what you wrote yourself, I note a trip to a bar that was interupted by noticing familiar vehicles at the police station. Fortunately for me, even after living in BelleFontaine for 7 months, I have no idea where our police station is. It seems most convienient to place a police station in close proximity to a bar, so that at minimum, if someone were to drink a bit too much, they wouldn't have to call a cab to get their car after waking up from from their slumber in a holding cell. Anyway, I digress and will get back to this job thing. Assuming that your child was in fact in trouble, and thinking for the best possible outcome for your child, I thought that if you didn't have a job your child would be at risk of being put in a temporary foster home until such time as you had one or could otherwise prove yourself capable of taking care of her.

Back to the bar thing. If I had a child I was responsible for, my priority wouldn't be to go to a bar, but rather find ways to participate in raising the child, such as getting a job and helping to provide for the child. Admittedly, you've done quite a bit better than I have in the child breeding department. My only consolation to date has been to help with some families who could do little more than that, but you still have an opportunity to do quite a bit more.

I also noticed in later letters that you and your daughter now have court appointed lawyers? While I see that getting a court appointed lawyer is a smart thing to do, it also suggests that there is a financial strain somewhere that you couldn't afford to hire one. If your ex has a private lawyer, your battle will be uphill, unless there is stellar testimony from your daughter, which I don't see happening, as the ex wasn't the source of abuse, from what I've read. Per your own writing, he is the one with custody, not you, which is a very unusual situation.

Finally, there's the refusal to cooperate on the part of the police and the requirement to use a lawyer to obtain information. Usually, when there is this low of a level of cooperation, it is because some form of restraining order is in place. Under any other circumstance, you would normally have the right to know any time the police are involved with your child, unless there's one of a million new laws I don't know about. Politics, an entirely seperate and dangerous topic, and yet, I digress again.

Your child is in my prayers.

first of all, what YOU call CPS is what folks around here call, SRS..maybe you missed that point?

as for a job? yes, i have one, what's funny about this, is that according to my X hubs, i don't have a place to live, or anywhere to store my things (my couches n' such) - however, he had quite a rude awakening this weekend when he walked into my apt, without knocking and not only saw that i have things, but that i have a place for them also...still yes, i do have a job, AND im taking medical transcription classes, to better myself altho with this issue, i don't see how that is important

now, as for my X hubs not allowing me to see her - if he wants our custody changed, or altered, HE has to take it to the correct avenues, which means, he has to get it to go thru the courts. he's not allowed to alter them himself..period.

as you say, you know nothing about me, so i'll explain with a little more detail: my friend asked if i'd go with her to have A DRINK at the bar (she was buying cuz she knew, i wouldn't have ANY money to spend til Monday, when i start this new job) this is the ONLY bar in town (on the edge of town), and yes, it was ONE drink - at Main street, we have to turn left, on the corner, is the police station. it's not difficult to notice, it's seriously in the middle of town, on the Court House lawn, been there for over 50 yrs, and i've been in this town for 15 (keep in mind, this town consists of maybe 2,000 people) and almost everyone knows everyone, sometimes, when we try to tell someone else where our friend lives, we actually say "remember where so & so used to live?" and then they know exactly..lol

i have a SERIOUS problem with how you imply that my going to a bar was somehow a PRIORITY. there is NO child support for my daughter, due to both of us having SHARED custody, do not question my priorities again please, cuz that is rude especially as you've said before, you don't know me.... when i have my daughter, it is ME that provides for her, no one else. besides, after 7:30 pm, she's in her father's care, not mine, i was doing all i was allowed to do by him at that time, as he has 'residential custody' which means only that her mailing address is at his residence, not mine, and he wasn't allowing me to see her.

i hope this clears up any confusion for you

Now, regardless of if im employed or not, my finances are none of my X hubs' buisness, he gave up ANY rights to that information when we got our divorce. SRS and the police station were informed of my finances when they asked, again, cuz it's none of HIS buisness, after this infomation was given, i was asured that IF necessary, she'll come to MY care before she's put in a foster home, because i have joint and shared custody

Now, about these lawyers. there was no lawyer capable of making a court date, which was only sceduled 2 days away, therefore, while my X hubs has a lawyer on hand, that lawyer also could not make the court date, so everyone got court appointed lawyers. my daughter, who again happens to be 4 yrs old, has a guardian ad litem, which in basic terms, is a lawyer who has her best interest in mind, legally.

now, SRS, and the police both have interviewed my daughter, and got names, places, and the actual incident on paper. also, this girl Cassie, waived her right to a lawyer, gave her statement, admitting to 'spanking her with a sparkly belt over and over again" ...i'd say that's some pretty 'stellular testimony' right there.

per my own writings (as you like to refer to) i have also stated, that we BOTH have custody, it's called SHARED custody and JOINT custody, i have equal rights and visitation as he does, i have her half the time, he has her the other half, until that gets changed IN COURT.

with him having residential custody, he seems to think he has a say as to when i see my daughter, however wrong he is in his way of thinking, that's how he ses it, therefore, he was keeping her from me. no restraining order, just him being his normal "charming" self, that charm, is one of the reasons that got us divorced in the first place.

now, the police AND the SRS have both given me the information i wanted to know, they needed to see our divorce papers first, in order to see that i have shared and joint custody, and he has no say in that, until he takes it back to court, which of course, he has no leg to stand on as of right now, and he is having a hard time chewing on that.

since this has happened to my daughter, i have had her every day after she gets out of school, AND, over the weekend, the whole weekend, til tonight, when he picks her up... i'll have her all next week also, due to him knowing he's put her in danger, by allowing these people in his house with her...

now, if there was a restraining order, how could i be allowed to have her? again, there is NO restraining order, he was only trying to throw his weight around, trying to show himself with an 'upper hand' that is still, nonexistant.

with your next post, please don't try to imply anything negative about me personally, or as a parent, as i wouldn't do anything like that to another parent myself, thank you

keep the prayers comin, they're working folks happy

ellgee1976's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:32 AM

now, my question, other than getting my lawyer informed, and subpoena-ing the police report...what is my next move? what can i legally do, cuz sitting and waiting, knowing he's not informing me of anything, is killing me.

i apreciate everyone that took the time to read all this
i know it was long.

any advice is apreciated...please, no joking about this brokenheart

If I were in your shoes, I'd get my lawyer involved and if the situation doesn't change, cps, but only as a last resort. As you're not working, you wouldn't really be able to take care of yourself and her and to involve CPS could place your daughter in even greater danger, living with someone who isn't family. As for priorities, I'm thinking your first priority is to get a job and use this situation as a motivation to keep it.

had you read all this, like i asked, you'd know, that CPS aka SRS is already involved, the police called them. my lawyer is involved, i called him. exactly how is your CPS going to place my daughter with anyone besides myself? cuz i don't have a job? cuz i do have one. i suggest try reading this again, all the way thru, maybe then you'll get the full picture of what is going on with my daughter.

thank you

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:09 AM
just got off the phone with my daughter's guardian ad litem

i asked him if there was a reason Cassie wasn't arrested. he refered me to the dist. court's office. i'll be calling him shortly

i asked him if Cassie was being charged with Child abuse..he informed me that she's looking not at criminal charges, but felony charges, i asked him exactly what that implied, he said that she'll get a prison sentence, not just jail time

prayers are working, keep 'em up, and thanx

ellgee1976's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:46 AM
we had court Wednesday, myself, the X hubs, Karen (his gf, not wife) her son Lance, and her daughter Cassie, and Cassie's daughter Erica, SRS workers, Dist. Attny, and my daugher's Guardian ad litem, were all there

the Jjdge asked us if we wanted lawyers, we all said yes, soo,
everything's been continued, cuz Cassie and i both got court appointed lawyers, i called most all the lawyers in the phone book, and no one could make the court date, which of course was only 2 days notice...

however, SRS lady (Mindy) told me and the X hubs that Cassiie is not allowed at the house, at all, under ANY circumstances or our daughter will be removed from the home. she's not allowed to see her own daughter, unless it's supervised and away from the house.

our daugher is in SRS custody, in placement of her father, Erica (Cassie's daughter) is in SRS custody also, in placement of the maternal grandmother (Karen) so also at Scott's house.

i talked to our daughter's guardian ad litem, and told him that i want her in one on one counseling, that way she can address ANY issue she's having without fear of upsetting myself or her dad. told him why i wanted it, cuz Monday she was 'writing a letter to Karen" on the laptop, 12 lines of nothing but caps...her letter she said told karen to get out of her dad's house, that she's not her mom, and that she wanted her to never come back...

i explained to him that i'd asked her to try writing Cassie a letter too, to let Cassie know how she feels, and she said she didn't like Cassie and didn't want to write her a letter. he agreed it would be a good idea to get her some one on one counseling...

other than that, nothing's happened with the courts.

since this has happened to my daughter, her father as lied at least 4 times, (that i've found out about) in the past week. he's not married, like he told everyone he was, this happeened to her that Monday, not Tuesday like he told me, he said it was none of my buisness, when it is, he told me he went to feed cows, when he was actually in Hays, he also told the dr's that Karen and Cassie were in the house when it happeend, but then changed the story to 'they were in hays"

i found out today, that my mother called him last Sunday, to ask if she could have my daughter this weekend, he of course told her HIS side of the story, and told her he wasn't sure if he could get away from the farm, so, he'd call her Thursday and let her know.

she called him back, Thursday afternoon, then again Thursday night, then again this morning, and no answer, she called her hubs, John, and asked him to call him, and magically he 'heard' his phone that time, so John told him (the X hubs) what my mom wanted to tell him herself, and the X hubs told John, to tell my mother that i was going to have Raina all weekend, so he wouldn't be able to meet her like planned. SOOO, my mom is comin down this weekend, to see us (yay me) and we'll see if i get my daughter this weekend.

hopefully, i'll have something a little brighter to talk about soon. Keep praying please

ellgee1976's photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:08 PM
i have no desire to fry an egg on the sidewalk..howver, today was 71F, and i loved it :D

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25