Community > Posts By > ellgee1976

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:17 PM
hey kc..im sure he'll love the outcome of my call to the lawyer

(for those that don't know, that's my sarcasm)

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:12 PM
You do this,
Or I'll do that.
It's effortless,
Like wearing a hat.

Always the same,
Your foolish ways.
Somehow a game,
In all you say.

She runs to me,
With arms open wide.
Can't you see,
What she can't hide?

Hurt our girl,
Is all you do.
A confusing whirl,
You put her through.

One of these days,
You'll see the dawn.
She'll make you pay,
You'll know she's no pawn.

March 31, 2008

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:46 AM
picnic table at the lake

guess that's not 'weird' eh? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:45 AM

I don't trust a profile without a face!

you're not alone there

put a pic up, preferably of your mug...and no, not the coffee mug lol

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:43 AM
loved, cuz it would suck to have everyone you meet instantly hate you lol

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:42 AM
and some are just lucky enough to typo everything...lol

<===Queen of typos

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:18 AM
Edited by ellgee1976 on Mon 03/31/08 06:19 AM

okay, since i never saw an answer, i'm posting the same question again..........

Ok, I have a question about a medicated shampoo i HAVE to use (got psoriasis on the scalp), I try to use it only once a week and my other shampoo the rest of the week....is it okay to use a shampoo with 3% salicylic acid more often that once a week?

the reason no one answered, is cuz this is a question you should ask your dr, you've already stated you have psoriasis on your scalp. that's a medical problem, not a hair problem

fearandloathing - use a flatiron, or a heavier conditioner...i have no other advice beings i can't see your hair in person

*edited to fix typo

ellgee1976's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:13 AM
both times, the car i was driving was new...only had it 2 weeks before i got pulled over..

speedometer was off :)

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:41 AM

yes peccy...those who have "intimate encounter" marked on their profile..duh :P
I don't have that woman!

me neither..that woman must be crazy lol
yer lucky I'm short woman!

umm..how's that make me lucky again? lol

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:39 AM

I don't have that woman!

me neither..that woman must be crazy lol

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:35 AM

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:31 AM

E-mails that are tlike the one I got yesterday, and I quote

"Do you have a nice pu$$y I can lick" noway sick noway

and the reply to that would be..yes..but she's not de-clawed and she HATES it

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:20 AM

its not that. its like she still wants to torment me by saying i can see you but you cant see me

...you know your doing exsactly what she wants. You are just feeding her now.
yeah i shouldnt do that...shes already a fat whore lmao

<click>

keep in mind, there's 2 sides to every story, and you should be careful what you say, and how you treat her, other's are watching, and taking mental pictures too

<click>

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:11 AM

Ummmmmmmm how do you keep from getting matts and fur balls?

laugh

something about daily brushing? LOL

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:05 AM
"propacea and rogaine do work in stopping the existing hair you have from falling out"

Rogaine only works as long as you keep using it. Rogaine won't work forever. You can get about two years of growth out of it before your hair resumes its thinning.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Scratching-My-Head-Over-Rogain&id=86002

Sebum and Cholesterol build-up can clog the hair follicles leading to malnutrition of the hair root and an increase production of DHT.

Sebum is an oily substance secreted by the sebaceous glands in mammalian skin. Its main purpose is to make the skin and hair waterproof and to protect them from drying out. An excess of sebum, however, can make the skin or hair oily, and it can begin to smell when broken down by bacteria outside the body.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-sebum.htm

DHT stands for Dihydrotestosterone. DHT hair loss happens when DHT takes over the receptor cell (the cells on the hair follicle that bind to DHT) and sends false signals to the functioning cells responsible for proper hair growth.

To wash or not to wash? - Shampooing frequency for normal hair depends on whether hair is curly or straight. Shampoo and condition straight hair every day for a sleek, radiant look. Curly hair, however, becomes too fluffy if it’s washed too often, so it’s okay to shampoo and condition every other day.

back before 'showers' were common, the most resistant hair was at the nape of the neck, due to that section coming in contact with the water and the minderals IN the water first. Now, since most homes have showers, the most resistant hair is in the crown, due to the same reason.

to add SHINE to your hair, yes, wash with warm water, but RINSE with COLD water, it slams the cuticle down on the hair shaft again, and makes the shaft smoother.

proper use of the curling irons and hair driers is fine, it's when you use them incorrectly that it's damaging to the hair. if it was so bad, why would professionals use them? (keep in mind, there is a state board of cosmetologists that regulate EVERYTHING professionals use)

" Your hair gets used to your shampoo and conditioner and it becomes less effective at around 30 days! "

this is incorrect, the shampoos and contitioners become ineffective due to the buildup they leave behind, no other reason. find a shampoo that best suits YOUR hair type.

"Absolutely worst shampoos and conditioners? "

impossible to answer this, due to no head of hair being the same.

Look at the label!!! Here is a guide to how gentle your shampoo is according to the surfactant used:

Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate - very, very, harsh

Ammonium Laureth Sulfate- very harsh but better than the above

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate- better than the above, but still a little harsh

Sodium Laureth Sulfate-gentle, great pick!

TEA lauryl Sulfate-good pick

TEA Laureth Sulfate-good pick

The surface of a strand of hair is covered with overlapping sheets, somewhat like the scales on a fish, or the shingles on a house. This surface is called the cuticle.

Alkaline solutions raise these scales, so they stand up. This makes the hair rougher, makes it look dull, and makes the hair shafts stick together due to the rough texture.

Most shampoos are made slightly acidic, to keep the cuticle smooth and lying flat on the hair shaft. Ingredients like citric acid are added to acidify the shampoo

Silicone oils such as dimethicone and cyclomethicone are used to make the hair shiny and slippery.

Humectants (moisturizers) like panthenol help keep the cuticle moist, so that the scales do not stand up.

Long chain fatty alcohols like cetyl alcohol, oleyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol lubricate the hair.

Tea tree oil is a known antifungal agent, it has an energizing fragrance and soothing feel.

mixing baking soda with shampoo does work well to strip the hair shaft, however, doing this too often, leaves the hair dry and brittle.

cornrows in hair? yes, healthy, you're only bending the hair shaft

Keratin - the stuff that makes your nails hard...

when your hair is FRIED, or terribly damaged, you can treat your hair with keratin, it's builds up the bonds in your hair, makes the hair stronger, your stylist should help with this, due to having too much keratin in your hair, will cause it to become brittle and break off. most stylists will recommend a product.

Any stylist that starts your visit with the phrase "You know what I think would look good on you..."

talk to them about it before you give them free will...they know which styles will go well with your face shape, and structure. in the end, YOU have the final say

color your hair til your heart is content, always best to go to a stylist for color treatments, professional conditioners are best for closing the cuticle again

healthy dry hair stretches up to 20% of its normal length and healthy wet hair can stretch up to 50% of its usual length...don't brush wet hair, it can break off

i hope this answers some of the questions that were brought up..some of this stuff was found online, some i know from experience in the salon myself.

<---stylist

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:43 AM

its not that. its like she still wants to torment me by saying i can see you but you cant see me

let her look, she's obviously not over you

take it as a compliment, she's stuck, you're not

oh hell....start posing for her, let her take pictures lol

<click> laugh laugh

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:11 AM
ready to committ...but enjoying my single-ness til mr. wonderful appears

ellgee1976's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:35 AM
i came across a local, from the next town over..so his profile said

but he wasn't actually from around here, and i called him on it, and then he got pi$$y with me, but i know most around here, and he wasn't from here, he lied

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:58 PM

Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there.
O, say, does that
Star-Spangled Banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave?

everyone (in america) should know the tune by now

ellgee1976's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:54 PM

But to express an opinion as fact? Without any real standing or proof is not alternative, it is amatuer.

agreed..

it's also STILL an opinion

again, how rumors get started