Community > Posts By > kboysmom

kboysmom's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:11 AM
You are right, when you pray that is very personal. I wouldnt want to share mine with others in a group as well. I would express the concern with a higher up and hope that your point is seen.
I wish you the best of luck with this.

kboysmom's photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:35 AM
Im not a secret one...I do it alot tho. Mine is choclate milk and potato chips!

kboysmom's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:05 AM

Let's be realistic: physical attraction is naturally pretty high up on the initial attraction scale. Despite the people who insist that "it's inside what counts, not the appearance", a person always goes first for what attracts them by eye. Let's face facts. Nobody wants to be with a bow-wow. However, looks are subjective. What one person may think looks hideous, another may find attractive.

Yes you do need to have the attraction and everyone doesnt see the same way. I am very attracted to my boyfriend in which I met on here. But someone else may not be. But what got me the most was who he was and how he treated me and our kids.
My point would be even if someone isnt what you would find the most attractive person doesnt me he or she cant make you the happiest person ever. And maybe they will be more attractive to you with thier personality.
It sure is nice to find someone with both things going...as I did with him!

kboysmom's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:26 AM

I guess I must be getting old, when I sound like something my Dad would of said.

Maybe its the change of the normal mating practices changed by movies, and shows like the pick up artists1, and 2.

Unfortunately insensitivity is abound.

What happened to a quiet dinner, a couple of flowers, and long talks by the lake,
getting to know the personality, not the impression of a pic.

sad2
Sure hope there are other people that believe in the dinner and flowers! People are very into the physical looks and not whats inside. Maybe this is what you call "old fashion" but these are the things that a girl really looks for..at least thats what I think!

kboysmom's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:20 AM
I met a guy on here and talked very briefly and lost touch for about a month or two. Then I was deactivating my profile and he emailed me again. We talked on the phone after that and met in 5 days. He was everything I had expected and more. He lives two hours away, I drove there the very next day to see him again. We totally hit it off!! So glad we didnt waste time talking on here much longer! Good luck to you!

kboysmom's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:08 AM
Yes I agree with you. Its kinda funny when you tell a guy how you feel and he gets scared, but when he tells you how he feels you are to be excited! Those are the ones that you need to be careful with, they may be telling everyone the same thing just to get somewhere. But you are very right, they see things in two standards! Good luck in finding a good one.

kboysmom's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:25 AM
I have met alot of good friends on this site and just when I was ready to delete it and give up I met an amazing man. So just keep tring and dont be afraid to fall in love...I was and now Im so happy that I gave it one more chance. When you do find it...you will know it. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you too will find your true love! It takes meeting all the wrong people first to know when you do meet the right one..that he is really it! Good luck! I met mine on here so keep looking.flowerforyou

kboysmom's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:20 PM
sorry...shouldve just let you do it cal!

kboysmom's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:12 PM
Edited by kboysmom on Tue 09/30/08 06:13 PM

kboysmom's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:00 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head. When i go check out a guys profile and he has a bunch of woman friends I figure he is on an ego trip and i am not boosting it for him. That or he is a manwhore.

kboysmom's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:56 AM
I love it! One man in the world that admits he lies! How's that for honesty? laugh

kboysmom's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:41 AM
Edited by kboysmom on Wed 08/20/08 09:43 AM
It's probably so they can stalk you if you say no! :tongue: I know what you mean. There are so many of them too. Look at the bright side, it helps you narrow down the men that aren't looking for just sex.

kboysmom's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:37 AM
laugh I love it! One honest guy!

kboysmom's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:28 AM
Very nice, thanks for sharing! :smile:

kboysmom's photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:26 AM
brokenheart So sorry about what happened to you. drinker Take a break and think about it. happy Everything happens for a reason. :heart: There is probably someone special out there looking for you and the old one was just taking up your time. flowerforyou I wish you the best and think the girl that said "is this the start of a country western song" was being cold hearted. devil I think if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. :tongue: Best of luck to you and I hope you find someone lots better than the one you had.

kboysmom's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:20 PM
thank you, I may do that then can I add them again later?

kboysmom's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:40 AM
ok thank you...I was hoping I could do it :wink:

kboysmom's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:34 AM
Can you delete a testimony you left for someone? Help! How do I get rid of it?