Community > Posts By > DaySinner

DaySinner's photo
Sat 02/09/13 07:14 PM
What a woman says:
Cmon…This place is a mess! You and I need to clean. Your pants are on the floor and you’ll have no clothes if we don’t do laundry now!
What a man hears:
C’MON….blah, blah, blah YOU AND I blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ON THE FLOOR blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES blah, blah, blah, blah, NOW!

DaySinner's photo
Sat 02/09/13 12:11 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Sat 02/09/13 12:18 PM
As an Atheist, I am sure it seems that I am trying to convince someone that God is Real. Even though I tried real hard to state that this was my view and encourage others to seek there own answers. But if your a true Atheist who has come to the conclusion, based on your own seeking, that there are no Gods or creator and we all got here some other way, then for you, the search for any further truth is over.

I agree with some of what you say. If someone comes here with a closed mind then the discussion must necessarily be over. The best we can hope for then would be some sort of debate or arguing. However, I would like to point out that labels may not be that important to this discussion. Atheists have become Christians and visa-versa, that isn't important to me.

"Is God real?" appears to be a meaningful question. If we are going to find out together, then it seems to me we should start with what we can agree on and then carefully build from there.

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:00 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Fri 02/08/13 07:59 PM

"What you write takes on a truth of it's own."

See here is where the deception is. Thought and words are not truth. At best they are beliefs.

If I stated something as true with nothing to back it, its a view. My view.

At most it becomes a perceived truth (the world calls it a perceived reality). But its not real or truth that we know for sure. I provided nothing to prove it.

But you can chose to believe that there is no real truth. Thats a choice. It is the thoughts of a adolescent fool but we all chose fooling things all the time.

There is truth and it is search-able. Be wise. Again to argue this is adolescent. Seek it and stop trying to prove there is or isn't truth. Your only distracting yourself from the journey.

Now I will state what I have found to be truth based on proof of testing.

I see the Biblical written word prove itself daily now. The foundations are there. Over and Over and Over. I see lives really change. Not band-aids, Not fakers,(they are there too), but real lives that were beyond messed up finding complete peace and lasting joy even in the world they created. And that includes me.

And I find most of my friends who are still attempting to argue and avoid seeking answers as broken, laking peace and joyless. Having momentary happiness at the most. Usually followed by dread shortly after what ever they did to feel happy at that moment.

I don't need to test if there is a God anymore. I don't need blind faith. I have proof. Every day now. And when my peace is broken, it wasn't anyone else or God that caused it. It was always me who broke it. Choosing to do something harmful to me. Sometimes hidden as something fun or erotic or daring.

I cannot convince you to believe in God. That's actually not my job. I can only encourage you to seek truth and express and witness what I have found to be true. It's your job to do the work.

Sounds to me as if you may be upset by the whole question (i.e. is God real?) If you have already made up your mind, then I wonder what your motivations are for posting. Perhaps you would like to see if others agree with you? Perhaps you wish to persuade someone with your point of view? Nothing wrong with that. But are you genuinely be interested in the question?

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:48 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Fri 02/08/13 07:15 PM

pyrrhonian?

You are apparently well educated. Consider questioning Pyrrhonism. It's interesting to consider how many ideas there are in the world. So many that we may never learn about them all in a single lifetime. So many formulas to help us find the truth and define "real truth" or "ultimate truth". Can knowledge ever give us a complete picture of reality?

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:22 PM
rofl

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:21 PM
laugh

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:19 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Fri 02/08/13 06:19 PM
Aye!

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:15 PM
Hey! I don't see any waldo tattoos!!! what a waste of time!slaphead

DaySinner's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:10 PM
laugh

DaySinner's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:41 AM
HA!

DaySinner's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:36 AM
laugh

DaySinner's photo
Tue 02/05/13 08:34 AM
funny! laugh

DaySinner's photo
Mon 02/04/13 05:11 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Mon 02/04/13 05:12 PM

DaySinner's photo
Sun 02/03/13 09:18 PM
Don't tell me. Now you got a cat that wants to go with you everywhere. laugh

DaySinner's photo
Sun 02/03/13 09:15 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Sun 02/03/13 10:04 PM
OK, which of you guys sat through the whole thing??

Never mind, I don't want to know. I could swear I smelled cologne.

laugh

DaySinner's photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:46 PM
Edited by DaySinner on Sun 02/03/13 08:48 PM
frustrated
rofl

my kinda woman smitten

DaySinner's photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:39 PM
frustrated rofl

DaySinner's photo
Sun 02/03/13 08:35 PM