Community > Posts By > warmachine

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:07 AM

If you are to be the President tommorow and had a Congress where all members will absolutely work for you without any contradictions, what would your very first important task be on your first week at work?

Now think about this for a moment. A task that is most important and in dire need for the people.

So many things.

I'd start by abolishing the Federal Reserve, which would also mean an end to the IRS.

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:59 AM

When is it appropriate?

If you ask me, then 364 days a year, with the exception of this one. That might be only my opinion though.

I don't get it I guess.

The truth movement is bad mouthed and they routinely have their free speech rights violated throughout the year, but they're also demonized for not respecting the dead on the one day that their message is the most pertinent?

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:55 AM
9/11 Hijackers Still Alive

Times Of London

Edition 5LTHU 20 SEP 2001, Page 3

Suicide hijackers hid behind stolen Arab identities;
America at war: New York agony;
Terror in new York

DOMINIC KENNEDY; OVERSEAS NEWS

Five of the hijackers were using stolen identities, and investigators are studying the possibility that the entire suicide squad consisted of impostors. Details are emerging of the killers' humdrum final weeks in the US suburbs - joining gyms, eating pizzas and visiting an "adult video" store.

But the more the FBI learns about the dead men, the less likely it seems that the list of suspects derived from the passenger manifests of the aircraft can be accurate. Many of them seem to have adopted the personas of real-life commercial and military pilots.

In Saudi Arabia, five of the alleged hijackers have emerged, alive, innocent and astonished to see their names and photographs appearing on satellite television.

"The name is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Centre in New York," Abdulaziz Alomari told the London-based Asharq al-Awsat newspaper. Mr Alomari, 28, interviewed in Riyadh, said that he had left the United States in April 2000 and was in the Saudi capital during the suicide attacks in New York and Washington. The US-educated engineer had reported to police that his passport was stolen when his flat in Denver, Colorado, was burgled in 1995.

A Saudi diplomat formerly based in Washington, Ahmed al-Shehri, told al-Eqtisadiah newspaper that details of one of the hijackers matched his son, Waleed. The young man, a pilot with Saudi Arabian Airlines who graduated four years ago from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida, is living in Morocco.

Another Saudi pilot, Said Hussein al-Ghamdi, whose photograph was broadcast on CNN when it portrayed him as a hijacker, is living in Tunis.

Bogus identities have long formed part of Osama bin Laden's armoury. A man given a jail sentence of 240 years for the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Centre is known to the American authorities as Ramzi Yousef, a Kuwaiti who studied at Swansea Institute of Higher Education. His lecturers insist, after seeing photographs of the man in a top-security jail, that he is not their former student. The real Mr Yousef was killed at the end of the Gulf War.

One suspected associate of the hijackers questioned by police in America uses the name Nikos Makrakis, but the real Mr Makrakis is a Greek nightclub singer whose passport was stolen from his car when he went for a swim in Loutsa this July.

Doubts are emerging about the identities of other named hijackers. In the United Arab Emirates, relatives and neighbours of Marwan al-Shehhi, suspected of flying the second aircraft into the towers, said the man they knew could not have carried out such a devastating act. Mr al-Shehhi, who last spoke to his family two months ago, lost his passport and a replacement was issued on December 26, 1999.

The family of Ziad al-Jarrah, an alcohol-drinking Lebanese partygoer, deny he could have been the fanatical Muslim hijacker whose aircraft crashed in Pennsylvania.

Mohammed Atta's father, a Cairo lawyer, was certain his son, who feared flying, was not the pilot of the first aircraft to crash into the World Trade Centre, as news organisations have suggested.

Alarming reports claimed that three of the hijackers -Saeed al-Ghamdi, Ahmed al-Mani and Ahmed al-Ghamdi -had learned to fly at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, known as the "Cradle of US Naval Aviation".

But it has emerged that none of these were among the hijackers. Investigators are checking whether they were just men with similar names, or if the hijackers deliberately posed as the military pilots.

The theft of identities from international commercial pilots may explain why some countries are discovering records showing that people with these names frequently entered their countries. The Philippines Government was astonished to learn that a Saeed al-Ghamdi had visited Manila 15 times. An Ahmed al Ghamdi came to the capital 13 times and left on September 10, a day before a man with the same name crashed into the World Trade Centre.

The lives of the hijackers are being pieced together by FBI agents. Two of the gang, including the impostor Saeed al-Ghamdi, spent their final weeks in a flat in Delray Racquet Club, Delray Beach, Florida, where neighbours said it sounded like they were playing marbles late at night.

Five of the men lived in suburban Maryland, where Hani Hanjour and Majed Moqed were pictured by a surveillance camera, in casual clothes. Moqed visited an adult video shop a few times, buying nothing. "He was acting strangely. He looked nervous," the manager said.

Two of the hijackers lived in the Valencia Motel in Laurel, refusing to let the housekeeper enter their room to change the linen. They opened the door slightly to swap dirty towels for clean ones. The men ate at a pizza restauarant, but were described as "stand-offish".

They went to Gold's Gym, paying with cash. They exercised quietly, using weight-training and resis-tance machines. When they enrolled, the receptionist asked if their Arabic names had English translations. Hanjour said: "My name means warrior." Actually, it means "content".

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The individuals mentioned above were later officially established in the 9/11 Commission Report as the 9/11 hijackers, even though they had confirmed their photographs and that they are still alive. To verify this startling information, see the 9/11 Commission Report webpage at http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch7.htm. Go to the graphic slightly over half way down the page.

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:40 AM

Read all the post on the conspiracy theories and I don't buy into them.
Plain and simple - a bunch of arab guys took advantage of America's laxed security and flew some airplanes into some tall buildings. The funding came from people that hated the US. Not difficult at all. Look at our border with Mexico and it stands to reason that something of the same magnitude could easily be perpetrated on the US again. Maybe not now with planes but with something else.

Why no more attacks -the secret to that is how the US reacted militarily in that region. Too heavy a price has been paid by the arab world. Call me nuts if you want.

I extend my sympathies to the families of those who were killed on that day.

You know I won't say anything but "bunch of Arabs" is quite a vague expression. You do know that they weren't even all Arabs. Most of them were Africans (Egyptians), unless of course you refer to their race, which again, is stereotyping.

Yep, Sudanese.

Also, more than just a few of those blamed for the suicide attacks of that fateful day have shown up alive... one of them even works or worked as a baggage handler when he was found.

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:37 AM

This is all based on a what if? What if your aunt had a beard...she would be your uncle. I hate what if scenarios.

If my aunt had a beard, she'd work for the circus...

Fact is if the Government just rounded up all the truthers, or put us to death tomorrow, they'd martyr the movement and they can't afford to draw that kind of attention to their activities, especially when they're in the full blown middle of selling out our country to banking interests.

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:35 AM
When is it appropriate? No one and I mean no one has used their platform to deliever more funds for health care to the sick and dying first responders.

if the war on terror was serious, then our borders wouldn't be wide open and if those "terrorists" were so serious about hitting us, then they would have.

If there was a real threat, we'd be having nonstop problems, but the threat is "reichstagg" in it's scope.

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:54 AM
As a matter of principle, I will stay out of the 9/11 arguement for now and will simply say that my thoughts go out to all those people who have lost their lives. Not just the 3,000, but the hundreds of people who have or will lose their lives due to the enviromental hazards that they are not being protected over, the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi, Afghani and Pakistani's that have died as a result of the military intervention.

As for popular mechanics debunking anything, I don't trust the CIA's word on much these days.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:33 PM

If the government did all that crap. Why are all of you "truthers" still alive? Should'nt they be able to find and elimenate all of you?

A couple million people, conservatively, start disappearing hand over fist and the only common denominator is 9/11 truth... yeah, that wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Seems to me that they get more mileage with the sheep by trying to paint the Truth movement as kooky.

The science of that day just doesn't add up.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:15 PM

I agree with willing2 on this one scarry I know. It was a bad tragedy and lives lost and the terrorist fault and leave it at that.

spock slaphead

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:13 PM

quote]
So what....You support the free transfer of firearms to terrorists?laugh

Do you support disarming Americans?

Its disarming suspected terrorists!!!! Thats all it saysrofl rofl rofl

Rahm Emmanueal made it clear that they will use the "terror" watch list to decide who gets their second amendment rights removed, without trial or burden of proof.

There's something in the ballpark of 1 to 1 1/2 million people on that list, I hate to tell you, but if there are even half of that number that are actually terrorists, the game is over people.

Everytime you give this government an inch with our rights, they will take a mile.

I agree with you completely...I trust not one of those S.O.B.s...and Ron Paul is interesting...I must research him more

I like your Pic there, Etrain. I used that one on myspace. Still have it archived.

While you're investigating Ron Paul, just check out how many times he was denied airspace by the, cough, choke, unbiased MSM. CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc.
How many times other Politicians refused to debate him.
He is a real threat to the corrupt Politician

Ron Paul’s Audit The Fed Bill To Get Hearing in House Committee

HR1207 another step closer to making financial transparency a reality

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, Sept 10, 2009

Texas Congressman Ron Paul’s bill HR 1207, legislation that would see an audit of the Federal Reserve, is to be subject to an official hearing before the House Financial Services Committee later this month.

The announcement marks another significant step in the progression of The Federal Reserve Transparency Act.

The news was announced last night by John Tate, President of Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty, with the following statement::

Thanks to the thousands of Campaign for Liberty members who have tirelessly dedicated themselves to spreading the word, gathering petitions, and putting continuous pressure on Congress by calling, writing, and faxing, Congressman Ron Paul informed C4L today that House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank has officially agreed to hold hearings on HR 1207! The hearings are tentatively scheduled for Friday, September 25 at 9:00 am.

HR1207 now has 285 co-sponsors in the House and 24 in the Senate, meaning that around 65% of the House of Representatives is already co-sponsoring the legislation.

“Less than a year ago, a thorough audit of the Federal Reserve wasn’t on anyone’s radar. Now, we have the support of seventy five percent of the American people, almost two thirds of the House of Representatives, nearly a quarter of the Senate, and an official hearing before the House Financial Services Committee!” Tate Commented, urging campaigners to continue to seek cosponsers for the bill.

Recent polls conducted by Gallup and Rasmussen found that a vast majority of the public are suspicious of the Federal Reserve, with 75% in favor of an audit.

Though the news that the bill will get a hearing is cause for celebration, more support is needed for the companion legislation in the Senate. Without support for S 604, the Federal Reserve Sunshine Act of 2009, the Senate may be able to block HR 1207 and other legislation seeking to audit the Fed.

The Campaign For Liberty is planning a Mass Action Day on September 15. State and local C4L groups will personally deliver over 100,000 petitions to Capitol Hill, urging more senators to cosponsor the bill.

The key Senators to pressure on S 604 are:

Kay Hutchison (R – TX) 202-224-5922 (on the Senate Banking Committee)

Robert Bennett (R – UT) (202) 224-5444 (on the Senate Banking Committee)

Other Senators on the Banking Committee can be found here:
http://www.opencongress.org/committee/show/146_senate_banking_housing_an…

Use this site to contact your reps:
http://www.downsizedc.org/etp/campaigns/112

List of all senators & contact information:
http://senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

If passed, HR1207 will ensure that the Fed make public the destination of the trillions in taxpayer “loans” that have been simply handed over to private banks without oversight.

Bernanke will be seated before Congress and forced to answer these questions instead of worming his way out of them, citing “extraordinary circumstances” and the like, as we have seen him do over and over for the past eight months.

The bill, if it becomes law, will expose how the Fed has consistently engaged the inflation of the currency for the gain of a few elite international bankers, further exposing how this kind of criminal action has directly led to financial crises and recessions for decades.

An audit would set the stage for the end of fraudulent fractional reserve banking and a return of honest money and fiscal policies.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:20 PM
Whats the conspiracy when they flat out say thats what they want to do?

Obama by a landslide... just a thought, if there was widespread voter fraud in 2000 and 2004, what makes those on the left side of the false paradigm think that it stopped, just because their guy won?

Obama is an upgrade, He's far more dangerous than Bush could ever hope to be.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:15 PM
How convienent indeed... I personally love the miracle of 2 planes hitting 2 buildings, but 3 fell down. All perfectly into their respective footprints and all at free fall speed.

Who needs the laws of physics anyway.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:13 PM

quote]

Do you support disarming Americans?

Its disarming suspected terrorists!!!! Thats all it saysrofl rofl rofl

Rahm Emmanueal made it clear that they will use the "terror" watch list to decide who gets their second amendment rights removed, without trial or burden of proof.

There's something in the ballpark of 1 to 1 1/2 million people on that list, I hate to tell you, but if there are even half of that number that are actually terrorists, the game is over people.

Everytime you give this government an inch with our rights, they will take a mile.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:07 PM

No, to your question.
I do oppose the BHO list of the types of people he sees as Suspect Terrorists.
Are you on the list or an oficially signed BHO Loyalist, AKA, BHOBNer?rofl rofl rofl

So...you were fine with the Patriot Act and invading Iraq...but this bothers you???slaphead rofl rofl rofl

Nope,I was against that too. Obama didn't seem to be.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:03 PM

I think that lots of millions of people think 9/11 was an inside job by The g.W. Bush Administration to invade countries and steal their resources such as oil....etc .
I do not believe the official version of events as they seem to be lies and deceptions .
drinker waving
I think more and more people are thinking this.

I do not believe the official version of events as they seem to be lies and deceptions .

I concur. In fact several members of the 9/11 comission itself have come out and said that they were lied to and that information was denied them or covered up.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:59 PM
supporting Ron Paul and 3rd party candidates is on that list.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 05:00 PM

Damn it I wanted to see that. Wrote down the time then forgot about it.. crap!!!

There's supposed to be more tonight I think.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 04:59 PM
Edited by warmachine on Thu 09/10/09 04:59 PM
Baxter pharma is making alot of those vaccines...

Tainted Heparin

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90041709&ft=1&f=1001

Live avian flu in "vaccines"

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/031109_baxter.shtml

Enjoy your mercury goodies.

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 04:54 PM
Charlie Sheen Demands Obama Reopen 9/11 Investigation In Video Message

Actor follows up request to meet with President with You Tube plea

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, September 10, 2009

Actor Charlie Sheen has followed up on his “20 Minutes With The President” letter by directly addressing President Obama in a You Tube clip to request he use his executive power to reopen the investigation into 9/11 and its aftermath.

On Tuesday, Sheen published a fictional account of a meeting with the President on radio talk show host Alex Jones’ Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com websites in which Obama was confronted about what Sheen alleges is a cover-up surrounding 9/11. In his letter, Sheen requests a real meeting with Barack Obama.

Now Sheen has taken his challenge a step further by appearing in a You Tube video that asks Obama to “be on the right side of history” by reopening an investigation into 9/11, while highlighting that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have publicly dismissed the official government version of the attacks as a deception, with former Senator and Commission member Max Cleland labeling the government response to the Commission’s questions as “disgusting” and “a scam”.

Sheen highlights several issues in the video, including the unexplained collapse of WTC 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by a plane yet collapsed in free fall fashion into its own footprint within 7 seconds later in the afternoon on September 11. He also cites multiple reports from firefighters, police, first responders and others who were at ground zero and who all described explosions before the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7.

He also discusses how former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds broke her gag order to go public with the revelation that Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda were working with the U.S. government right up until the day of 9/11.

Sheen also demands to know why NORAD’s standard operating procedure was not followed on 9/11, allowing the hijacked jetliners to find their targets, asking, “Where were the planes?”

Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama has read his letter, adding, “We have questions Mr. President, lots of questions….people of the United States and the world demand the truth sir,” adding that Obama has the power and the responsibility to initiate “a truly independent Congressional investigation into the events of 9/11 as well as its aftermath.”

“We want our country back Mr. President, therefore I’m not just calling on you I’m calling on your team, I’m calling on each and every American citizen to wake up, stand up, and demand the truth,” states Sheen in the video.

Watch the clip below

http://www.prisonplanet.com/charlie-sheen-demands-obama-reopen-911-investigation-in-you-tube-clip.html

warmachine's photo
Thu 09/10/09 04:51 PM
Good article, but everything being blamed on Cheney is a whitewash.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25