Community > Posts By > warmachine

warmachine's photo
Wed 09/22/10 11:22 AM
we're gonna pay 50 mill. for stoves for the U.N. to give away... to combat global warming, but we can't take care of business at home?

Globalism, Gotta love it.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N20177469.htm

warmachine's photo
Thu 02/18/10 07:34 PM
[lnk]www.blogtalk.com/commieandtheconspiracytheorist[/lnk]

Come check out my show, tonight we are live from Roswell, New Mexico. Did anyone get probed?

warmachine's photo
Sun 12/13/09 08:09 PM
The new spending bill is 1.1 Trillion dollars.

Anybody getting the feeling like they just pull numbers out of their butts?

I don't really have anything else to add, I'm too busy stock piling Ramen Noodles while I can afford to buy them.

warmachine's photo
Wed 09/30/09 04:56 PM

Here's their web site.
Looks like a good place to work for returning specials forces Troops.
http://www.americanpolicegroup.com/

They wouldn't need Public option to kill Grandma, Grandpa or the Grankids.laugh

Let me get this straight, this is funny?

Do you understand that they most definitely have this sort of thing planned in other locations?

That it would be seen as a good thing to have a detention facility being operated and full of former Spec. Ops. Forces and who knows what other kinds of Government flunky spooks, to the point they've essentially commadered a town, is flat disturbing and to see a joke made about it makes me sick to my stomach.

warmachine's photo
Wed 09/30/09 04:51 PM
Gotta love the Tyranny imposed by the good ole nanny state.

warmachine's photo
Wed 09/30/09 04:48 PM
Media Pundits Back Away From 9/11 Debate With Sheen

Initial interest waned after Sheen insisted discussion must be moderated fairly

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Charlie Sheen’s challenge to media pundits to debate him on the issues brought up in his “20 Minutes With The President” letter has not been met after several news outlets expressed interest in taking part but later backed off when it became clear that the discussion would have to be fairly moderated.

Bill O’Reilly was the only pundit to express an interest in debating Sheen but all has gone quiet on that front following Sheen’s request that the debate be properly presented with each side having equal time.

Earlier this month, appearing on The Alex Jones Show, Sheen responded to personal attacks by Meghan McCain, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly, by challenging them all to a debate on neutral ground regarding the unanswered questions surrounding 9/11.

Initially, CNN’s Larry King Live show was eager to host the debate but was shocked that it could find no one who would agree to go toe to toe with Sheen and his 20 bullet points on 9/11.

E mails forwarded to us by Sheen indicate that Bill O’Reilly was initially interested and that ABC’s Good Morning America was keen to broadcast the debate.

However, as soon as Sheen outlined rules that would ensure a fair environment to discuss the issues, O’Reilly and his representatives went cold and backed away from the challenge, according to Sheen.

But at least O’Reilly had the courage to respond, unlike every other debunker who attacked Sheen yet skulked away in a cowardly fashion when they were challenged.

“We’re not naked shouting from the top of a building ‘come debate us’, we’re just issuing a very calm and reasonable offer to just sit down in an open and fair debate forum and hash this thing out,” Sheen told The Alex Jones Show yesterday.

Sheen characterized O’Reilly’s brief interest in the debate as a “nibble” and added that an agreement has not been reached on the terms that were presented to the Fox News host’s representatives.

Sheen said that the reaction to his challenge was, “Inkeeping with how this very deceptive and dangerous machine operates.”

“As long as they’ve got the media under their control then this is the mountain that we must continue to climb,” he added.

Watch Sheen’s appearance on The Alex Jones Show yesterday below. E mails exchanged between Sheen, his representative, and Bill O’Reilly’s representative are reprinted at the end.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/oreilly-backs-away-from-911-debate-with-sheen.html

warmachine's photo
Wed 09/30/09 04:46 PM
Read this earlier, great article.

Really exposes the fakeness of the Left/Right. Have you noticed that whenever the "other" side takes the reins of power, they don't remove the harshest pieces of tyrannical legislation passed under the umbrella of the opposition?

Case in point: Patriot act, John Warner defense authorization act, Homegrown Terror prevention... we could just keep going, now couldn't we?

warmachine's photo
Wed 09/30/09 04:42 PM
One of those infamous "fema" camps.

Paramilitary Force To Boss Internment Camp In Montana

Empty detention facility could serve as Gitmo in the U.S., as reports emerge of APF thugs harassing citizens

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Following our earlier report about a paramilitary security force occupying a town in Montana, it has now become clear that the purpose of American Police Force is to boss a state of the art internment camp that some fear will be used to incarcerate American citizens, as reports come in of the private paramilitary unit setting up roadblocks and harassing citizens in Hardin.

A CNN report on the $27 million dollar facility in Hardin Montana states that it could become “Gitmo West” and be filled with detainees from Guantanamo Bay and other terrorists. Since a majority of the American people have now been designated as potential domestic terrorists by the federal government, fears are growing that the prison camp will be used to incarcerate citizens against their will during a flu pandemic or any other declared emergency.

The Two Rivers Detention Center is a state of the art facility, festooned with surveillance cameras and surrounded by razor wire and open land to prevent escape. The camp is also filled with riot equipment such as gas masks, riot helmets, shields and batons, as well as guns.

Since the camp is currently empty, a private paramilitary unit calling itself American Police Force has been hired by local authorities to boss the facility. However, as we reported earlier, APF, which has all the hallmarks of being another Blackwater, has virtually occupied the town, festooned their vehicles with police decals and started carrying out law enforcement duties.

According to an article carried on the Steve Quayle website, 75% of the APF agents will be foreign mercenaries after training is completed and the organization’s ultimate goal is to establishment a permanent presence in the town while scouting out another 30 U.S. towns for a similar occupation-style mandate. The writer claims that APF agents are already harassing citizens, setting up roadblocks and that they told a local business owner that they had a register of all the gun owners in the town.

All of this is of course completely illegal and unconstitutional. A private army cannot pose as a police force unless we’re talking about a third world dictatorship or a banana republic, which is what the U.S. has seemingly become.

It seems that Obama’s promise of a “national civilian security force” is being implemented as private mercenary armies are brought in to occupy American towns and set up internment camps for dissidents and people who resist a federal government takeover under the pretext of a swine flu outbreak or similar pandemic

We will have reports directly out of Hardin Montana over the next few days as we track this shocking development.

Watch the CNN clip and the KULR News 8 clip below. Further videos follow.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/paramilitary-force-to-boss-internment-camp-in-montana.html

{ This merc group has all but performed a bloodless coup in this town. Regardless of what you think about the "Fema" camps, tell me really whats good about a private mercenary group running ops in small town America?}

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:05 PM

Has anyone heard of the Georgia Guidestones?
:smile: Yes, and they have been proven to be a hoax:smile:

Thats news to me.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/27/09 08:02 PM
By TIM TALLEY, Associated Press Writer Tim Talley, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 42 mins ago
OKLAHOMA CITY – Long-secret security tapes showing the chaos immediately after the 1995 bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building are blank in the minutes before the blast and appear to have been edited, an attorney who obtained the recordings said Sunday.

"The real story is what's missing," said Jesse Trentadue, a Salt Lake City attorney who obtained the recordings through the federal Freedom of Information Act as part of an unofficial inquiry he is conducting into the April 19, 1995, bombing that killed 168 people and injured hundreds more.

Trentadue gave copies of the tapes to The Oklahoman newspaper, which posted them online and provided copies to The Associated Press.

The tapes turned over by the FBI came from security cameras various companies had mounted outside office buildings near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. They are blank at points before 9:02 a.m., when a truck bomb carrying a 4,000 pound fertilizer-and-fuel-oil bomb detonated in front of the building, Trentadue said.

"Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain't no such thing as a coincidence," Trentadue said.

He said government officials claim the security cameras did not record the minutes before the bombing because "they had run out of tape" or "the tape was being replaced."

"The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02," he said. "The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn't want anybody to see."

A spokesman for the FBI in Oklahoma City, Gary Johnson, declined to comment and referred inquiries about the tapes to FBI officials in Washington, who were not immediately available for comment Sunday.

The soundless recordings show people rushing from nearby buildings after the bomb went off. Some show people fleeing through corridors cluttered with debris. None show the actual explosion that ripped through the federal building.

FBI agents did not report finding any security tapes from the federal building itself.

The FBI in the past refused to release the security camera recordings, leading Trentadue and others to contend the government was hiding evidence that others were involved in the attack.

"It's taken a lawsuit and years to get the tapes," Trentadue said.

He received the latest batch of tapes over the summer in response to an April request for video from security cameras in 11 different locations. Nothing on the tapes was unexpected.

"The more important thing they show is what they don't show," Trentadue said. "These cameras would have shown the various roads and approaches to the Murrah Building."

Trentadue began looking into the bombing after his brother, Kenneth Trentadue, died at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center in August 1995. Kenneth Trentadue was a convicted bank robber who was held at the federal prison after being picked up as a parole violator at his home in San Diego in June 1995.

He was never a bombing suspect, but Jesse Trentadue alleges guards mistook his brother for one and beat him to death during an interrogation. The official cause of Kenneth Trentadue's death is listed as suicide, but his body had 41 wounds and bruises that Jesse Trentadue believes could have come only from a beating.

A judge in 2001 awarded Kenneth Trentadue's family $1.1 million for extreme emotional distress in the government's handling of his death.

Jesse Trentadue said he has received about 30 security tapes, including some images that were used as evidence at bomber Timothy McVeigh's trial. McVeigh was convicted on federal murder and conspiracy charges and executed in 2001. Coconspirator Terry Nichols is serving life in prison on federal and state bombing convictions.

Trentadue said he is seeking more tapes along with a variety of bombing-related documents from the FBI and the CIA. An FOIA request by Trentadue for 26 CIA documents was rejected in June. A letter from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which reviewed the documents, said their release "could cause grave damage to our national security."

Trentadue said he gave the latest set of tapes to The Oklahoman because of their historical value. The newspaper has agreed to provide copies to the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_oklahoma_bombing_video

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/27/09 02:55 AM
He cut a very interesting rap album...

warmachine's photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:27 AM
I was already on one of these lists way back when Bush was swapping the Pat. Act at the last minute.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:07 PM

How many muslims do you have in america ? In england we have alot and i mean alot. Now im not trying to slur the muslim faith god forbid but i would like to point out that if we go to war against the muslim states, each western country will have its ww3 with just one front, its own back yard

We would have a very similar problem if the crap hit the fan with Mexico.

We do have a pretty substantial Muslim population, but nothing like whats going on in Europe.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:43 PM

Well, a 3 front war?

Hitler lost his, because he was fighting a 2 front war, so historically, having enough troops isn't the question, the question would be: Are our leaders smarter than Hitler and his assistants?

Or are they just the same...
In WWII we, the allies, were fighting a four or five front war. What we did was put our resources into the weakest front and win there and move on. We didn’t try to win every where at once. No, I wasn’t
there but I remember.

Well, lets call a spade a spade, by the time the U.S. invested her young men and women and extensive warmachine, that war had already been going on for awhile. What I mean by Hitlers 2 fronts, were his battles in U.K. and Russia. The simple act of not sharing any borders with any of the Axis made taking the battle to more than one front a necessity, but by that point, not only was Hitlers allies in trouble, but he himself was trying to manage a multi-state occupation.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:35 PM

I'm thinking hagelean Dilectic-- not sure if that is spelled right--but it's been at work here for generations. Nasty bit of work. But easy to see by this --it is. hello "New World Order" as old man Bush said once---smokin

smokin drinker

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:23 PM
As a side note, Iran does big business in Oil with China and Russia. Does anyone here really thing that those 2 will sit back while the U.S. bombs their provider putting them into an energy crisis?

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:17 PM

You'd better research that before you mock it. Those people have worked tirelessly to have a new investigation and just had a success, when the NY D.A. had to accept their 80,000+ signatures supporting putting it up for reopening.

Read this:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/080706governmentcomplicit.htm

and this:

http://www.nyccan.org/

I'd better??? last time I took dictation was from my ex, thank you.

We all have our different opinions, that's what they are.

I think all he's saying is to do a little reading about what some of the families of the victims have said, rather than just laughing at what you don't agree with.

I appreciate that, however, I'm used to it, but the families are so desperate to have a new investigation, that they've begged charlie sheen to make his approach and they've done their own.

It makes me sick that the very same people that use the victims and their families to tell people that question 9/11 to shut up, now want to crack jokes at their expense.

I remember right here on this very board being told that you shouldn't get to question 9/11 on the anniversary of, because it's a day of rememberance for the victims, survivors, their families and the first responders... but those very people are some of the most vocal with the questions.

My point is, you can't have it both ways, if you're going to respect the wishes of those who directly had their lives changed by the acts of 9/11, then you should in fact support their right to ask those questions and to have them answered.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:12 PM

Iam not american so to tell you the truth iam not up to speed with all the theories that are being bounded about. Yes i believe that 9/11 isnt as cut and thrust as a simple attack by a band of terrorists that had about two weeks training in a small plane. We have our own questions to ask about the attacks that took place in London. Lets not beat around the bush (pardon the pun), the only way people will find out about these events is to ask who will benefit the most from them happening. In short who is making money out of it, as iam sure most of you will agree, nothing happens without someone making money. There are a couple of questions i would like answering though, Why did building seven collapse as if detonated, when it was only hit by fragments from the planes and the most important question, why was bin ladens family allowed out of the US just after the attacks ? Dont know if you have seen the site but there is a good site called zeitgeist.com which has an interesting film on it.

Good post. 7/7 in London had an interesting thing in common with 9/11- The governments were both running drills the day of and it was the exact scenarios that were really happening.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:44 PM
By all means, mock the beliefs of the victims families.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:58 PM
You'd better research that before you mock it. Those people have worked tirelessly to have a new investigation and just had a success, when the NY D.A. had to accept their 80,000+ signatures supporting putting it up for reopening.

Read this:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2006/080706governmentcomplicit.htm

and this:

http://www.nyccan.org/

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25