Community > Posts By > warmachine

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:13 PM
You gotta step back, weigh the pros and cons and if the reward out shines the risk, go for it. Life's too short to sit around contemplating what someone else is going to think about you.

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:09 PM
" I often wonder, How quickly would our differences melt away, if our planet was met with an outside, alien threat? But I say, is there not that threat amongst us already?"

Ronald Reagan in a speech to the U.N.

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:03 PM
My life has a fantastic soundtrack!

I have music that can take me back to times in my life and gives me a auditory enviroment to feel the way I felt then.

2 sparrows in a hurricane to this day gives me a hard emotional response.

None of us are free by solomon burke is a song that could cause me to weep on the right day.

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:00 PM
Black Diamond-KISS

Behind Blue eyes- Limp Bizkit

Fade to Black- Metallica

Blackened Waters- Black Label Society

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:50 PM
most of that sugar free crap is deadly anyway, for the simple fact that you'll find asparteme in it.

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:43 PM
learning, reading and... getting my cuddle on!

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:29 PM

Barack Obama or G. W. Bush...?. The same crap !.
Is this the change the whole world was waiting for ?!!!.
rant rant .

You guys aren't even paying attention to what his is doing to know what the hell he is changing and what he isn't.. ah well wait you know what he hasn't changed, that you focus on well. Course that doesn't take much effort. The loud and the miserable are out in droves to be sure of that.

Please, enlighten us, what exactly has been "changed"?

warmachine's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:24 PM

I'm beginning to think Bin Laden is a fictional character made up by the CIA.

Not fiction, but definitely propped up by them.

Bin Laden is a Conspiracy Theorist? Where exactly has been the "change" in foriegn policy? Mr.Obama is even continuing the pathetic embargo on Cuba... for what?

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:44 PM

Hello War Machine,

I’ll be D----, I agree with you on cops and blood. Now if you could just get your head screwed on straight about 9/11.

You can find common ground with anyone, especially when confronted with something like this, a blatant police state measure.

We'll discuss 9/11 elsewhere.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:40 PM

they couldnt even find reasons to impeach bush, much less obama

Not true, Kucinich stood on the floor of Congress for 3 hours and introduced 35 articles of impeachment for Bush/Cheney. Pelosi however protected Bush/Cheney from impeachment the same way she'd protected them from any prosecution attempts due to torture.

because she knew not one of em would stick and would make the Democrats look like fools

I don't think thats accurate. Pelosi is apart of that crew of scumbags that want their transnational order. Also, half the things that would have brought an end to Bush/Cheney would have brought her and half the Dems down too.

Take a look at how many of the socalled opposition were getting briefed by the CIA about rendition, all the while standing on their soap boxes about how torture is wrong. Pelosi is one of these, she was protecting them to cover her own a$$.

35 articles and not one of them would have stuck, each article an impeachable offense all on it's own?

Those are interesting odds...

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 06:03 PM

they couldnt even find reasons to impeach bush, much less obama

Not true, Kucinich stood on the floor of Congress for 3 hours and introduced 35 articles of impeachment for Bush/Cheney. Pelosi however protected Bush/Cheney from impeachment the same way she'd protected them from any prosecution attempts due to torture.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:45 PM

Reminder:

It's a violation of Mingle2 policy to attack or denigrate another member. Please discuss the topic and not each other.

Consider this a warning.

Lori

drinker smokin

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:15 PM
However, there's no scientific backing for the fireproofing to have been blown away. In fact NIST only did one test, shooting a 12 gauge at fire treatment on some steel and that didn't even come close to proving what they were saying happened. Also, NIST did a fire test on a model of the towers floors, with steel that had no fire treating, and after a day. there was no collapse, just some small sagging.

The Twin Towers were 417 meters tall - 63,5 x 63,5 meters wide - and were more or less pulverized in approximately 12 seconds. Many critics claim this is almost free fall speed. That would mean zero resistance from the buildings own steel and concrete structure on the way down.

But the towers were supported by a core of 47 massive steel beams and 236 on the outer sides.

In order for those buildings to fall the way they did, and no it was not floor by floor, there was absolutely no delay in their global failure, it just came straight down, all 283 steel columns and the concrete that built it's foundations, walls and inner core would have all had to have some sort of magical failure... simultaneously.
If even 1/4 of the columns had provided resistance those buildings would have went down like a lumberjacked tree.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:57 PM
What a fantastic read. How much of the increase in costs to Medicare do you think could be attributed to federal reserve interventions leading to devaluing of the dollar?

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:44 PM

How crippling is this (handing your powers over to the authorities) for the growth of a human morally, mentally, spiritually, physically (actions) to full and utter self responsibility?

*** IF the premise is correct, then I don't see how can the government bnefit from the irresponsible initiativeLESS members of society???
---for the sake of clarity, I better translate what I mean:
*** if "handing your powers over to the authorities" is CRIPPLING, then the authorities must be benefiting from that somehow... ***

But from the beginning and up to now America was and is being built by enterprising people -- most (if any) of whom are NOT connected to/relying upon the goverment -- who possess enough of abilities and capabilities, and desire for independence from the government. At the same time, its nice to know there are social safety nets that will support you at the time of need...

*** You must be referring to those who abuse the system???
(i.e. those who dspise the growth of a human morally, mentally, spiritually, physically (actions) to full and utter self responsibility)

Well, that's an unavoidable evil of the system:
Better keep the buggers happy and fed than dealing with social unrest!

P.S. For the sake of keeping the swarm of poison bees away, I'd obstain from discussion of the religious authority...

So I'll simply substitute Government authority for religious, it's not much different, a group of men claiming to have higher authority, through one means or another, that seek to exert their will over the rest of the population.

What makes the ideas of how to live life coming from one man a better concept than the ideas of how to live life that come from some other man.

Regardless of dogma, faith or political ideology, why should anyone turn over their will and live their lives according to what another person says is the best way, based soley on a claim of authority?

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:28 PM
Edited by warmachine on Sun 09/13/09 03:29 PM

Hello War machine,

Simultaneously = Happening, existing, or Dome at the same time.
Show me where I said simultaneously. I said one floor at a time. You rewrote my statements and then made fun of what you are contributing to me.

Why don’t you talk about the air plan that crashed into the Empire State Building in 1945?

Did the plane that crashed into ESB cause it to collapse? Did it cause a complete restructuring of our ability to protect our civil liberties or wars on multiple fronts?

You don't have to say simultaneously, because there was not a one floor at a time failure, if it had, then the towers would have taken a hell of alot longer to fall than 10-15 seconds. By your logic, if it was a floor by floor collapse, then, when you watch the videos of the collapse there'd be a resistance from one floor to the next,however it was free fall floor by floor, neatly into it's own footprint... all 3 buildings.

You're playing word games, when the science you're using doesn't hold water.

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:11 PM

I come from a thought pattern that taken personal responsibility is tantamount to living life. I cannot understand those who would turn over their thought making, their decision making or life style to a idealogy, to a dogma.

How can you learn or grow if you're turning over your will completely to some other decision maker?

You were the one who made me think about this with somthing you said yesterday.flowerforyou

Ah, How I enjoy knowing the way I effect the world around me!

I wonder, would you like to share what that was?

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:45 PM
Don't know if your prediction could explain the numbers Romo put up today.

Go Cowboys!

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:40 PM
laugh :wink:

warmachine's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1joW2pir16k

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25