Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 03/04/24 07:35 AM

SCOTUS rules 9-0 that Trump must stay on state ballots. It’s good to see that one of the three pillars of government can still rule with out their own political beliefs directing their judgement, and rule as our constitution directs them .
The loonie leftists lunacy being shut down even by those on the left in the supreme court. 9-0 ruling. The only "threat to democracy" out there are the Democrats and their antics. Trump wins again, and rightfully so.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 03/02/24 09:18 PM

For me to die alone, but luck for everyone else.
that's heavy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 03/02/24 08:38 AM
ahhh, the old "hot tub in my room" line.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/29/24 08:49 AM

Has anyone else's webcam turned on when they have clicked on a profile that has nudged you?

It has happened to me a few times now, that I have had nudges from people then clicked on the profile and then my webcam was turned on and the only way I can turn it off is by restarting my laptop.

Then when I've gone back to the nudges the profile has gone and so has the nudge.

This ever happen to anyone else?

If not be careful.
A piece of tape over the camera on a webcam or laptop does wonders. I've had one on mine for probably 10+ years now.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 02/25/24 09:35 AM
Get a gerbil, less drama.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/23/24 02:43 PM

Now is that paper or plastic bag :joy:
One of each, in case one accidentally comes off

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/23/24 02:40 PM

Men with :football: will vote Trump , women with :soccer: will vote Biden .... if you know what I mean ....Tell me this ain't true !!!!
and men with shriveled ones will vote Biden.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 02/21/24 08:43 AM

Get a better profile photo...

Get a decent write up.

suggest me something please
I'll tell you what others wont: It won't matter what else you do to your already okish profile. You'll get not one single more "like" no matter what you do. IF there is a legit female near you, you two will connect with just the profile you have now.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 02/20/24 07:40 AM

Maybe you could be more specific about world-wide opinions about The United States, but Biden's not the one pulling out of treaties and trying to dismantle NATO. That's Trump.

There comes a time when you need to say what needs to be said in order to get folks off their butts. It doesn't mean you are prepare to carry out the threat. Trump doesn't want to pull America out of NATO or dismantle NATO. NATO is being asked to pay your dues and stopped relying on the US to carry NATO's weight exclusively or don't expect US help. That's is the reason 45th pulled America out of the Paris Agreement. The only nation paying fees was America. The organisation was not benefiting America in any way.
Of course Biden reverse the process and the environmentalists were all so happy to spend US taxpayers monies once again. And that's why Europe and anyone else can get monies out of the Democrats so easily because the party thrives on emotions and not logic. Anything else the media is proclaiming about US encouraging Russia to invade Europe is reckless reporting. And what is NATO doing now? Running around holding meetings trying to come up with strategies on how best to war without America help. That is the mindset that was needed from the outset.
You nailed it perfectly with "The Democrat party thrives on emotions, not logic" That pretty much sums them up in a nutshell.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 02/18/24 02:20 PM

It’s plain to see for anybody being true to theirselves that Biden is struggling to tread water now and he has another 9 months to go. He has taken the left to the edge of insanity. Not only his age but his lack of understanding how to produce success. He’s been a politician for most of his 80 years and has done virtually nothing to advance anything positive for the American people.. what he will be remembered for is his stance against busing and de-segregation 50 years ago. He said he didn’t want his kids mixing with thugs..he won’t be remembered as having a successful presidency. With his policy of blame and distraction he thinks he is persuading people to vote for him again.. some of the usual dolts will vote for him and those who don’t care about American values will vote for him, but he has lost a large percentage of the African American vote most of the Latino vote and a large group of young voters. .. these two candidates are not the most popular for their party , but that’s who we got, and I can’t see purposely voting for another 4 years of what we have now…

Weird take. You think Biden will be remembered for things that happened 40 years ago while he's passing laws now? Having gotten his Inflation Reduction Act, and CHIPS Act passed, that pump $trillions into the US economy and return semiconductor manufacturing to the US, with $billions still being spent today, or maybe the $35/month cap on insulin? How about his work to eliminate junk fees from banks and airlines? Biden's the first US President to stand and walk with Union workers. He's the first US President to pick a female VP. A lot of other first go there, too, but until you typed about his votes on busing and desegregation (on which he wasn't alone at the time) I had forgotten about, and I follow politics pretty closely.

I admit that Biden isn't at his best, and some of his positions disappoint me. But this year isn't between Biden and my ideal candidate. It's just Biden v. Trump again. Trump was an unmitigated disaster as a President. DJT lied and cheated every day. Took foreign emoluments every day, and because Republicans controlled Congress, and the Constitution wasn't clear enough, nothing was ever done about it. And even with Republican control of the White House, and Congress, Trump got almost nothing done. They couldn't even make basic government work.

The choice is easy: Four more years for Biden and Trump to Prison in 2024.

I will admit that Trump was not my first choice this time around, my choice dropped out before he really got going.. Mike Pompaeo , but it looks like it’s gonna be these two ‘not so popular ‘ candidates. But as much non-sense as Trump talks, he has proven his ability to be in the White House. The covid pandemic ruined a lot of the progress that was happening at that time. The facts and numbers prove that. But when Biden came in and started dismantling all the policies at the border and his decision to shut down the pipeline and other prosperous ventures. That’s when Americans started feeling the effects of those decisions in their wallets and bank accounts, that is what folks feel now and I think Biden and the democrats will pay for it in November. At least that’s what I hope for..
I, too, like Mike Pompeo. A lot. Bought his book in a small effort to help him when he was in the running. Hopefully he'll be back in the mix soon.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 02/17/24 03:35 PM

Any Conservative in office of POTUS whould be a more asset to USA than J Biden since he took Office.
I am in support of someone who knows how to be a President of America. Period!
It is definitely not J Biden.

Counterpoint: Biden is a pretty good president and should run again.

You wouldn't let him run a cash register at McDonald's and you know it.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/16/24 09:34 AM
Best not to try and understand what they do or refuse to do for this site. Little of it makes much sense and even less of it is for a better useers experience.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 02/16/24 09:30 AM
I stopped reading when I noticed you wrote everything perfectly in English EXCEPT FOR THE IMPORTANT PART, that of what's the translation for what those messages said. Why would you write everything in perfect English then leave that part out?????

Anyway, Hope you get help you are looking for.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/15/24 05:41 PM
Desperate times bring out desperate men. Pathetic

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:20 PM

is this a regular dating app, or is it for tmau/patm sufferers?? found mingle randomly on google!
No but after looking it up, it doesn't sound fun at all.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 02/10/24 01:30 PM
Look up some pictures of STD's on womens genetalia......that ought to do it, at least temporarily.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 02/10/24 01:01 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sat 02/10/24 01:03 PM
1. Be yourself, which you've obviously done. I'm sure it will attract a similar man, if there is such one out there.

2. The 50 questions thing isn't my cup of tea as it seems like an interview, right off the bat. I'd guess most men are not looking for that but again, maybe they are out there.

3. The first or 3rd picture probably sums you up best I'd guess.

Just my 2 cents.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/08/24 10:50 AM
I think your girl friends are your best bet then.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 02/07/24 07:52 PM

"Far from incompetent?":thinking::thinking:🤷 The guy would be better off in a Nursing home, as he is not well! He couldn't run a bath, never mind a Country!🤣🤣

Sure, Biden's far past his prime, but he's got wisdom to go with that age, and he still out-negotiated Kevin McCarthy over the debt ceiling. He's gotten major legislation passed even with a Republican House. Biden is so strong that all Republicans can do is try to dig in their heels and refuse ALL attempts at immigration reform--after their crying about immigration reform for years. It looks like you've been taken in by the MAGA spin.
Why would I be taken in by the MAGA spin?:thinking::thinking:🤷I'm not even an American, I'm Scottish, but I still know that Biden, is not well and he should be in a Nursing Home, getting taken care of, instead of running the United States. What I do know is it's YOU, who have been duped, as you can't see what's actually in front of you and can't realise that your Government and Biden, are running your Country into the ground, but you're blinkered by your Democratic views and don't even realise that? Instead you'll shout from the rooftops that it's Trumps fault, but what about Biden? He's the POTUS, not Trump. Is he immune from from blame, while you all blame Trump, for everything? Is he hell! The fact of the matter is, the last two Presidents you have had, have been an absolute joke, to be honest. The rest of the World looks at who you have elected and really can't fathom it out why anyone like that could be elected to run and represent a Country like the United States. That's the truth of the matter!
Ouch, yet interesting to hear from someone outside the US

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 02/07/24 07:50 PM
Perhaps this "new" "refreshed" website's new name should be: Mangled 2

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25