Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 02/06/24 07:51 AM

I'm convinced you are a troll. Nobody can be this far off. Nobody.

No, I get it. You love Trump. That's fine. Every time we ask for reasons, you point to feelings. Never numbers or facts. Trump made you feel better. Never mind that he was breaking laws left and right. Kissing up to dictators while trying to dismantle NATO and long-held treaties with allies. The economy ran well under Trump--until it didn't. What a leader, am I right?

Since Biden came to office, unemployment hit record lows. Lower than any time under Trump. The stock market hit record highs. Record highs after Trump promised the market would crash under Biden. Republicans promised that the whole economy would crash and recession would come. It never came. Through careful work the US had a "soft landing." The US economy is doing better than any other industrialized country and for the first time, the US is outgrowing China. That never happened under Trump.

I don't believe that Biden did all of that, but Biden put in place the people to make it happen, and let them do their job. Trump hired TV personalities and his administration was a wreck. A dumpster fire. I'm not trolling, but providing sober counterpoints to the mind-numbingly partisan attacks against Biden.

I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings, or looks like trolling, but until you can come up with facts to support Trump, besides his record number of felony charges against a former president, or number of market-turning tweets from any president, I remain unimpressed.
[/quote. Once again, as is often the case, you're stretching. Only this time you ADDED things you know nothing about.

I don't love Trump nor do I go to his rallies, etc. I'm just wise enough to see that, AS A WHOLE, Republican policies are far better for moving this country forward than Democrat policies and yes, Trump's policies in most areas were spot on. I could give you facts and figures but you already know them yet refuse to acknowledge them so what's the point? Anyone boldly claiming Biden is "competent. Very strategic and thoughtful" is so far gone there's no point in using common sense with him.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 02/06/24 06:02 AM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Tue 02/06/24 06:04 AM
"Biden is far from incompetent. Very strategic and thoughtful." Not a chance in hell you believe this. Come on, man as your fearless leader would say.

Is he "strategic" when he walks the wrong way to exit stages? Or when he shakes hands with imaginary ghosts? Is he "thoughtful" when he says hi to dead people that he thought were in the audience? Was he "thoughtful" when he confused French President Macron with long-dead Mitterrand just yesterday? The guy is a mess and dropping FAST. He'll be lucky to make it to the end of his term towards the end of this year.

I'm convinced you are a troll. Nobody can be this far off. Nobody.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/01/24 11:39 AM

Yes seems to be, I found the same thing the last couple of days, seems to tally with when "who's viewed me" left the building but could be wrong! So now you have to write shorter paragraphs , send, then continue what you were saying..and send....you get the gist..all part of the pointless hoops us plebs need to jump through lol! :)
Yes, it's now even more annoying than previously. I used to complain that they don't seem to do much to improve the site but never would I imagine that any changes actually done would be WORSE than before, rarely better. Kinda weird

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 02/01/24 08:18 AM
I'm not the most chatty guy around so I was surprised when a relatively "normal" paragraph I wrote to someone this morning would not go through due to it having more than 500 characters. Is this new or have I really never written an entire paragraph before?

I can see having limits to avoid some spam but it was hardly a novel I wrote. 500 characters seems a bit on the low side to me so was wondering if this is something new? Thanks.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/30/24 09:09 PM

TROUBLE FOR CANADA COULD BE AROUND THE CORNER

I am in Canada & have been watching the US Mex border closely since it was thrown wide open since Biden took office.
There have been over 6.3 MILLION cross in to the US.
Should Trump take office in this years election,I believe we will see a Run For The Border CAN / US.
So what has been a US border problem now becomes one for Canada, re: Roxham Road.
Anyone that thinks Biden is running the US needs to look closer. The man gets confused finding his way off stage. Personally I see this entire charade as Elder Abuse. That his wife & family would allow such a thing like this to happen is the lowest point in history on the office of President. To add more insults is Bidens behavior.
People were upset over Trumps mean tweets but Biden has done one better, everytime there is a photo op Biden goes on the hunt looking for a child, & he does not care about the cameras. Watch as He touches them inappropriately & SNIFFS them. His dialogue with children is also disgusting. Be outraged over That, not mean tweets.
The Bidens are a Crime Family, Hunter's laptops prove this fact & also Joe himself admitted to quid pro quo with the Ukrainians while attending a meeting at the CFR.
The US Judicial System has been compromised as is the FBI & the CIA.
It is this way for all of the countries in the WEST.
Absolutely disgusting. And to make even more egregious is that the Republicans have gone along with this entire Hollywood Production. Just like Biden's inauguration, which was not the ceremony for swearing in a President, but something else.
He did not arrive by Airforce One but took a charter flight to DC the day of,
&
He did not receive a 21 Gun Salute
Who said that they would like another term in office as long as they could stay behind the scenes?
I've got all the receipts, so if you decide you to come at me, bring your receipts
Good observations. You're right about the run on the border once they know Trump is back in charge. And it wouldn't take a whole lot for our northern border to become porous as well. Nowhere have I heard Biden say its ok to come from the South but not the North. Could happen on very little notice.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/30/24 09:05 PM

LOL. You seem to think you know what everybody thinks. It's clear that Biden wants to get the mess at the border fixed and Republicans are killing all such efforts in hopes to hurt Biden and make way for Trump. Senator Hawley even admitted it.
Wow, just wow. Didn't realize you were so gullible to think that SUDDENLY he's serious about the border after 3 years of letting them all flow in. Election year anyone? Come on, even you can see this play for votes can't you?

On occasion, you seem to have JUST enough information/knowledge in a few areas to be dangerous to yourself and others. I refuse to believe you really believe what you wrote above.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:14 AM
Oops, just noticed this was mentioned in an earlier thread. Not sure how to delete this thread as there doesn't seem to be that option.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:12 AM
Yes, noticed this too. Terrible change and for what reason?? It was working exactly as it should have previously.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:10 AM
So my "Who is online" has always worked well in that it shows those people that are nearby by location first and works its way out further. Suddenly I'm noticing it seems all mixed up. Those that are 10 states away may show up as the very first person listed as "who is online" when I'm sure there are many others closer who are online. Anyone else notice this or know what I'm talking about? Thanks.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/28/24 07:29 PM
I've been angry at this administration for their incredible weakness in almost every single area of modern living these last 3 years (crime, foreign affairs, the border, etc.). But then it dawns on me that as much as I want the U.S. to quit cowering like cowards, I do NOT want Biden to be the one in charge when **** goes down. He just doesn't have what it takes. So....hit Iran or no? Normally I'd say absolutely, but then it hits me that we could actually lose with Biden running things. Better to wait until we get a man in office that will give other nations pause in striking us, and it ain't Biden!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 01/27/24 07:58 PM
My first comment/question unfortunately nowadays when meeting a woman is: Are you SURE you don't have a penis?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 01/26/24 03:17 PM
an Asian woman on Mingle living somewhere other than the U.S. (but showing she lives in the US), whose profile shows her at 6'5" tall, will request I chat with her on whatsapp.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 01/25/24 10:35 AM
Pretty much worthless

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/23/24 09:24 AM
Not sure I understand completely but I'll give it a shot.

1. So you clicked the x or heart by accident and are asking that this entire option be eliminated so you don't make the same mistake???? Or at least the "option" of eliminating it? That seems ridiculous. How about just not clicking on either???!!! Problem solved.

2. If you clicked on the X by accident, no, you won't ever see them again in your list. Again, just don't click on the X next time now that you know.

3. If you clicked on the heart by accident, so what? It's doubtful they will respond anyway.

Hope I covered it here.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/23/24 07:28 AM

Hi there blushing I am Cherokee and Scottish! What do you like to do for fun?

My mom is part Cherokee and registered CDIB/Cherokee Nation tribal citizenship.
That's extremely hard to do. My dad's family is Irish.
Is your mom Senator Elizabeth Warren?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/23/24 07:25 AM
"liberal" and "free minded" do not belong in the same sentence but I wish you well.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 01/21/24 12:35 PM
I practice self care every night before bed. Helps me sleep better. :)

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 01/12/24 04:40 PM
I'm on a home pc using the website (not app) and am unable to do so.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 01/11/24 12:21 PM

I REEK
I BLAB
I TAKE
I YANK
lol

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 01/03/24 09:28 PM
bt = big ****?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25