Community > Posts By > Mr Good Guy

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/02/24 04:20 PM

No guy wants a relationship, but we say we do cuz it's the only way we get laid.

if we are honest, women won't sleep with us. a small minority of elite men can "afford" to be honest and still get putty. the rest of us will die virgins if we don't lie to you :)
Daaaamnnnnn, lol. Time for the mic drop!

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 01/02/24 04:18 PM

ultimately the majority of relationships are based around pleasure... why do some women hide from that? Why do some women expect love and romance instantly without any effort or anything?

I've had some good relationships come from pleasure, I've never had a good relationship that had no pleasure... don't feel the need to say it as i think most people realise that's how most relationships work?

I don't expect love or relationship straight away , I was in a 25 year marriage before he passed away , I just find alot of men just want a sex relationship and nothing else, just what I have found
Perhaps the juice just isn't worth the squeeze so men aren't going there (marriage) anymore? Can't say I blame 'em.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/01/24 08:57 PM
so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/01/24 05:16 PM
I did just shy of a 3 day water only fast and did not see or feel any of the "magical" effects that fasting supposedly brings. Lost a bit of weight of course but nothing else. Many youtube health "gurus" have some amazing claims about fasting but it didn't happen to me unfortunately. Maybe something extraordinary happened on the inside or maybe it just wasn't a long enough fast, who knows?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 01/01/24 05:12 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Mon 01/01/24 05:13 PM
Try 123456. If that's not it, try "qwerty". And finally, try "password". Those should open about 50% of the worlds computers.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 12/31/23 03:26 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 12/31/23 03:29 PM

I know about the many other states that will try to keep him off the ballot but they are waiting to see if the SCOTUS will take this case and rule it unconstitutional which most experts believe will happen . I hope a ruling does keep Trump on the ballot but these states don’t want to ruffle the feathers of any constituents if they don’t have to. Just another case of the democrat politicians not having the backbone to stand up for what they say. If they had any integrity they would go ahead and rule him off the ballot like Maine did… saying’ protest peacefully is not instigating a insurrection and the timing of his message to go home has nothing to do with insurrection. I don’t see any differance, it’s all a witch hunt from that day Jan 6 till now..it’s the way a person perceives that event. Many see it as a protest against a suspiciously run election because of the last second rule changes that were put in place because of covid by the democrat electors and judgesof each state with very little thought as to the process or the outcome . No different than the carnage that went on after the death of George Floyd. Some democrat politicians enticed those riots or protests . It’s how you perceive the incident.

1. The Colorado lawsuit was not brought by Democrats but by Republican and unaffiliated voters.
2. The George Floyd protests were not encouraged by Democratic politicians. If you've got evidence otherwise, I'd like to see it.
3. Allowing absentee voting was not done at the "last second" as those states had every right to change their laws, especially to reduce crowding together during the pandemic, and in places where most didn't think they needed to wear masks. opponents had months to challenge the laws, but lacked justification in many cases. Absentee voting is cheaper to run and still very secure. Republicans just hate it because they do poorly when more people vote.
ALSO, Kamala on Stephen Colbert: “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

"They should not, and WE should not"??!!!! Nope, no support there either, huh?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 12/31/23 03:21 PM
Edited by Mr Good Guy on Sun 12/31/23 03:41 PM

I know about the many other states that will try to keep him off the ballot but they are waiting to see if the SCOTUS will take this case and rule it unconstitutional which most experts believe will happen . I hope a ruling does keep Trump on the ballot but these states don’t want to ruffle the feathers of any constituents if they don’t have to. Just another case of the democrat politicians not having the backbone to stand up for what they say. If they had any integrity they would go ahead and rule him off the ballot like Maine did… saying’ protest peacefully is not instigating a insurrection and the timing of his message to go home has nothing to do with insurrection. I don’t see any differance, it’s all a witch hunt from that day Jan 6 till now..it’s the way a person perceives that event. Many see it as a protest against a suspiciously run election because of the last second rule changes that were put in place because of covid by the democrat electors and judgesof each state with very little thought as to the process or the outcome . No different than the carnage that went on after the death of George Floyd. Some democrat politicians enticed those riots or protests . It’s how you perceive the incident.

1. The Colorado lawsuit was not brought by Democrats but by Republican and unaffiliated voters.
2. The George Floyd protests were not encouraged by Democratic politicians. If you've got evidence otherwise, I'd like to see it.
3. Allowing absentee voting was not done at the "last second" as those states had every right to change their laws, especially to reduce crowding together during the pandemic, and in places where most didn't think they needed to wear masks. opponents had months to challenge the laws, but lacked justification in many cases. Absentee voting is cheaper to run and still very secure. Republicans just hate it because they do poorly when more people vote.
#2, Kamala's official tweet: "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

No, no support/encouragement there huh?

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 12/31/23 09:00 AM
Can you please check into the $13,000,000 that was supposed to be wired into my account last month from Nigeria? I'm still waiting on it. Thanks.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 12/29/23 04:50 PM

:rolling_eyes:
Why on Earth would anyone want to tamper with their God given bumpers?

I cannot understand why someone would want a surgical procedure for cosmetic reasons..

And where will the surgical procedures stop? A nose job, an eye job, horns on the head? :joy::rolling_eyes:

When flat chested there are no bumpers...

To me the reason would be if I'd be very unhappy with small/no boobs.
I can imagine not feeling very feminine. If I'd be flat chested I'm quite sure I would've gone for implants. Not for anyone else, just for my own sense of well-being and feeling like a woman.

The way I see it any cosmetic surgery should be about someone's own sense of well-being.
Not to please anyone else, nor to fit a fashion thing.

I get what you're saying - but I don't think it's boobs that give the feminine energy. That's exactly why a dude can't slap a pair of boobs on himself and call himself a woman
The lefty weirdo's would argue with that.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 12/27/23 01:02 PM

Why am I seeing so many ads being a paid member?
because this site could care less about the users experience. That's a fact.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sun 12/24/23 03:26 PM
I find parts of Asia fascinating. MUCH different than the US, which is what I seek when I travel. Should Biden get reelected, I'd consider moving to SE Asia. I'm sure Europe is nice, but it's never interested me in the least compared to Asia.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 12/22/23 08:33 AM
International travel.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 12/21/23 08:46 AM

As for as I know that has been an app or mobile frature. I do not believe they have added it to yhe full siye or pc version.
I think you are correct. I'm on a home PC using the website and I've never seen anywhere to send a picture.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Wed 12/20/23 09:15 AM

Colorado Supreme Court says Trump is ineligible to run again-Politico 12/19/23

It ruled that Trump engaged in an insurrection by stoking the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

I think this is just the first of several states to say Trump violated the 14th Amendment and make him ineligible to hold office. Of course this will disgust the MAGA crowd, not to mention Trump himself.
Wrong again. This too was a gross overreach to keep Trump from winning. The Supreme Court will overrule this in short order. Watch and see.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Mon 12/18/23 12:24 PM
I think you haven't missed much,.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 12/16/23 08:35 PM
I don't see any major faults with it but maybe some ladies might not like the hat so much? But what do I know? I've seen far worse here that's for sure.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Sat 12/16/23 08:48 AM

they always lead to relationship, no matter what anyone says, if it's good and constant, at least
Wrong, very wrong. I don't think you are as wise as you think.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Fri 12/15/23 04:11 PM
Never seen a man use a filter to put devil horns on their picture or whatever thats supposed to be.

Mr Good Guy's photo
Thu 12/14/23 01:16 PM
I use the website on a PC and don't seem to have or see this "heart shaped magnifying glass with location icon inside" thingy. Oh well, no big deal really. Thanks for the replies

Mr Good Guy's photo
Tue 12/12/23 06:31 PM
Thanks. Odd that they have the time to peruse the forums, where some of the REAL folks are, yet let the scammers practically take over the site. Seems their time could be better spent but it is what it is I guess.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25