Community > Posts By > NeedaLife

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:03 PM
I went to Bust Stops for a bra fitting once. The fitting lady called them Fred and Charlie. I call the a pain in the A**.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:52 PM
Your best buddy has to have a name.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:41 PM
Wow is that why you do it? To reach a feeling of guilt? I thought it was for a totally different feeling. My Bad.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 07:29 PM

On average, are women more or less capable of clearly expressing their feelings and motivations than men are? and give reasons for your opinions.

The clock starts now.

Women are capable of expressing their feelings. It's the "clearly" part that keeps hanging me up on this topic.
I certainly express my feelings. But do I express them clear enough for the male mind to grasp. Am I expressing myself clear enough? At least when men do express their feelings it's to the point and very clear.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:23 PM

h*ll history I can't even believe what I hear today turn 3 different channels and get three totally different reports from the same place.........................then throw a news paper or 2, then the internet............ I'm figuring about the only way to know is go live it yourself

You are probably right about that.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:09 PM

would you date someone who had one just to help them out? (addnote: this is not me, haven't talked to mine in well over a year and a half)
would you date a person that had one, not yours!

I was beginning to think I missed the meaning of the question after reading all the comments.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:01 PM
If I could remember what I learned (or should I say didn't learn) in history class, maybe I could contribute an answer.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:57 PM

Are the arches going to be pink now?

I love Chicken McNuggets. I don't care if the people cooking them are gay, I don't care if the guy in the drive-thru is gay, I don't care if the chickens are gay.

That's their business.

I agreelaugh Except for the "I love Chicken McNuggets" part.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:48 PM

No. That helps nothing. :angry:

If they want to lie.. they can make up an ex from band camp now living in Canada.

Does dating someone mean you are lying. I would think it just shows the ex they are moving on with someone else. Dating doesn't have to mean something serious does it? I've certainly dated people with whom I've had no intention of getting seriously involved.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:41 PM
For a true friend, yes in a heartbeat, as long as the obsessive ex wasn't violent. Then I would have to think about what repercussions that could have on my life and kids. (The kids always come before friends.)

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:38 PM
I for one can never have too many friends.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:21 PM
I have to agree with you on that one.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:17 PM
I didn't think you were hitting on me. I always get comments about my eyes and they don't always show what I am thinking, unless I am really ticked!

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:14 PM

How about sweet and innocent.... caring eyes... kind and beautiful smile....

Ok, I have to admit some of those words might have been used to describe me, but hey, people can be wrong sometimes.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:07 PM

Welcome to the home of disfuntion!!!!!!laugh

Hmmm...I should fit here perfectly.

Na... you look to normal....laugh :wink:

Then looks are most certainly deceiving because no one who knows me would use the word normal to describe me.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:02 PM

Welcome to the home of disfuntion!!!!!!laugh

Hmmm...I should fit here perfectly.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:59 PM

Man is the only animal besides chimp I think I hear who have sex for fun. although reproducing is not a means of survival anymore, we still have the basic need to do so pre-programmed into our DNa. Just like the male is programmed to be the provider. That does not hold true anymore. but they are still there, just facts of basic bioloogy.

and the decisions I mean are not trivial choices like choosing cereal...........c'mon people think.

If you aren't talking about just trivial choices then I'd have to say yes. The important decisions in life are probably always based on some type of surival instinct. Even the schools we send our children to I think is a choice we make (if we have that choice) in order to give our offspring a better chance of future survival.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:53 PM

Hello and welcome to JSH, I hope you have a great time here...
It's sooo much fun!!! Enjoy the forums...

flowerforyou

Thank you. I really have been enjoying the forums.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:48 PM
Thank you for taking the time to help me out with my question. I appreciate it. I'm getting the drift it's part of JSH, but not always a good thing.

NeedaLife's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:44 PM
Is this part of the JSH community or some ad to send me to some other site?