Community > Posts By > NeedaLife

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:13 PM

pet peeve?

I can't stand it when I see someone use the ladies room and walk out without washing their hands.

theres loads of germs on the taps, i use a hand sanitiser, much cleaner.

I use the paper towel I dried my hands with to turn off the taps AND open the door.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:05 PM
pet peeve?

I can't stand it when I see someone use the ladies room and walk out without washing their hands.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:42 PM
I've watched romantic comedies with guys before. They may not have told anyone else about it.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:23 PM
I never go to distant relatives funerals. I would be going to a funeral every other week.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:06 PM

chicks are nuts laugh

NEVER trust anything that bleeeds for 5 days and doesnt die!!

that just aint right!! thats evil there yonder!!

laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh Had to read this to my daughter. She's still laughing.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:02 PM

As she does EVERY day...but today she thought I needed to know that she started her........(shivers)....period today...huh

Why.....sad

Was it to let you know that you didn't get her pregnant?

Or to let you know that someone else didn't get her pregnant?

Funny...plumbing has been stopped up....I think she does it just to continue IRRITATING ME....:angry:

Can't understand why we're divorced...huh

I can't understand why you are divorced either, she sounds like such a lovely person.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:58 PM
No, I'd go crazy.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:56 PM
Does she realize she's an Ex?

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:49 PM

What do you do when you are at work and there is so little to do that they are basically paying you to sit around for when something does come up?

Today was like that. I wrote a choreography for another song. Yes, once again, I listened to the same song for 8 hours today.

That describes my day today. I begged the boss to let me go home until he finally got tired of listening to me and said, "just go!"

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:46 PM

Myspace is a joke!!

Guess I won't bother then.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:44 PM
I'm happy, but that never keeps me from looking for more out of life.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:35 PM
Hi Amanda

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:34 PM

all about connection. Maybe the first date, maybe the 10th, maybe never. It is in what you feel. We are adults, and adults can make up their own mind. If I were to date a woman and she immediately told me she had a date number prior to affection I would run like the wind. You cannot put a limitation on feelings

Once in a long while you meet someone and you don't even stop to think this is a first date.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:26 PM

hi is this as addictive as myspace

I've never gotten into myspace, but I can already see this is going to be addictive.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:54 PM
Finish the date.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:46 PM
Of course! (hate to admit this but..) If I'm here alone sometimes I just eat something quick over the sink so I can save the paper plate for another time.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:43 PM
Thanks all. I guess it's time to take a deep breath and just ask directly and get it over with. Regardless of how red I know my face will get. laugh laugh

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:29 PM

...wait for him to ask you...bigsmile bigsmile

This guy I know from work, where the majority of the men are married. I get asked out all the time by guys I know are married. (I must look easy) Anyway I'm thinking there is more of a chance that he's married than not. Everyone knows I'm not married. There are tons more men than women who work there and everyone knows who the single women are.

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:25 PM
LOL

NeedaLife's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:21 PM

ask someone if they are single. You are just getitng to know someone new and you are thinking you could really get into this person. When & how do you ask them if they are single? Right away? Do you wait to see if the person seems attracted to you?

I try to slip it in conversation. If they say they go camping a lot or something, you could say "Oh, you and your girlfriend must really enjoy that?" And of course, they either agree or correct you by saying they are single.

You can almost always throw in something like that during a chat. :smile:

I sort of tried this. He said he liked taking pictures of his boys. I said, "family is a good thing to take pictures of." He said, "I just take pictures of my boys." Still left me wondering.