Community > Posts By > regularfeller

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:43 PM
:laughing: And all this time I thought they were dying to meet me!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:33 PM

Interesting what the USA must look like to other countries.
kinda makes ya wonder why so many seem to want to get in herehuh
teasing .. perhaps the soaring obesity rates is a draw card And lulls people into a false sense of security About an abundance of food .. Laughing

:angel: no, no abundance of food here!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:18 PM

Snufulufagusbigsmile

Big Bird! Come hither!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:14 PM

rofl rofl reminds me of the old joke about sperm taking the scenic route past the oesophagus ::banana: :banana:

:laughing: oesophagus!

You Kiwi birds spell funny! It's cute!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 06:12 PM
Seriously though, adaptive evolution takes thousands of years. Maybe in the next four or five hundred humans will see their simian cousins come into their own.

All it takes is one genetic mutation to initiate the transformation.

Then we will all forget about racial divides and unite to become become "specists".

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:58 PM

The word consciousness comes from two Latin words: con .. meaning with; and scio .. to know; and means literally ..That with which we know...
The state of being aware .. the condition of perceiving ... the ability to respond to stimuli .. the faculty of recognising contacts, and the power to synchronise vibration. What we know of atoms . They are governed by the power of attraction . .. In response to stimuli . Thus it could be argued that a chemical reaction in itself demonstrates a juvenile level of consciousness. Go.. Go atoms .. Laughing :. What level of consciousness does the egg and sperm have .. an embryo .. a baby .. a child .. human consciousness matures over time and life begins with a chemical reaction at the cellular level .. whether alien or otherwise :banana:

I spoke to my sperm and they said they have always had a guilty conscious that they never found an opportunity to meet your eggs. bigsmile

They're jokes folks!!!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:50 PM
Huh, I have a PhD...a Player Hater Degree!

Believe me when I say this, and I think my picture to the left (to the left, my avatar is in the box to the left) will serve to further illustrate, I have ZERO "player" skills.

flowerforyou

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:39 PM
Edited by regularfeller on Mon 06/08/15 05:40 PM

lay's there, eyes looking left right, left right, like action man

blushing

Now there's a Freudian slip!

:laughing:

ohwell or not....I misread that!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:37 PM

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:36 PM
Player Hater!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:32 PM
:laughing: Yet ANOTHER Mrs. Feller! Where are all of you coming from?!?!?!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:24 PM

Big trouble misterrant

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:18 PM
*POOF*

Somebody need a wish granted?

Rub my belly!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:15 PM
Also Mrs. Feller...we'll live in Utah! :wink:

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:12 PM
Unfortunately, some lose their life all together by not waiting.

But I agree with your premise. There are many hours spent/wasted sitting idle waiting your turn.

I remember when we used to talk to one another in the checkout lanes. Now it's become a huffing and puffing, eye rolling, "Hurry up and get out of my way!" mentality instead of a "community" mentality.

I normally don't venture out until odd hours to be able to purposely avoid "rush hour" traffic and crowds in restaurants and stores.

Now, I do offer to let old people go in front of me all the time. Not so much out of a respect for my elders as I figure they got the least amount of time to waste!

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:55 PM
Not as much as is lost in haste my friend.

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:48 PM
JJ

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:47 PM
surprised

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:47 PM
Mrs Feller

regularfeller's photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:44 PM
Hear me!

Do NOT lend or give money to someone you are not married to (or have not been cohabiting with for a loooooooong time).

If you do, you have only yourself to blame for being taken advantage of!

A con can't succeed without a willing mark.