Community > Posts By > girlie_tazmania

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 12:56 AM
Now, Im listening a song by Celine Dion : " To Love You More "
I love this s�ng very much. <3<3<3

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/12/14 12:44 AM

Its really hard being single when u r 23 handsome ,smart,rich and decent.I don't know den d right person well come to my life wid whom I can share every minute up n down of my life..Being Single Sucks

Being a single handsome, smart , n rich, it's not bad, it's meaning you are a very lucky young man, in my opinion. :D
If you are boring, just go and do some fun activites with your friends.
And if till this day, you still dont have a girlfriend, just be patience, and never ever lose hope, because sooner or later you'll find her ( on mingle2/elsewhere,it doesnt a matter for you, right ?)..he,he :p
Finally, good luck on your search.
Take care and stay blessed. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/11/14 08:41 PM

laugh laugh

LOL. bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/11/14 08:27 PM
Welcome to mingle2.
Good luck, and hope you find what you are looking for here. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/09/14 02:06 AM

I'm not a fan of KPop/Idols, but I'm into Korean cuisines. :)

I love kpop songs, but l also never idolize any of them, just love to hear their easy listening songs from the two artists I said above. :p
Btw, I would prefer to idolize some spanish singers, because I really like spanish songs, so romantic and also more easy listening than kpop, at least in my opinion..he,he :D
And about korean cuisine, I agree with your opinion.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/09/14 12:08 AM
I love kpop also. My fav kpop singers are Davinchi , Baek Ji Young. They have beautiful voices, very talented also.. : :heart: biggrin

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/08/14 01:02 AM
If a hollywood film maker plan to make the sequal of "drag me to hell", I would be glad and would love to watch it .
Because in the end of drag me to hell the movies, the evil lady won the war, and I really didnt like it.
So I want the sequal, if it's possible. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/08/14 12:05 AM

I have known someone here who is shy and at the moment in Nigeria. Everything fine but I am careful because he's telling me he loves me and didn't see me in person.. Only some pictures. He also told me he has lost his wife - she was also at the US Army - and he has lost his patents in an accident. Now he needs money for a leave request to visit me. All the guys who need money get it from their family... Is that right? Is he cheating me?

Thanks for your help...

Dont send the money to "him", he is a 100%scammer.
If maybe you are curious with "him", maybe you can search his profile on www.romancescammers.org, or also you can read some articles and real stories about romance scammers on google, hope it will help you to understand about scam artist.
Please be careful, because so many scammers are around on online dating sites.
Take care of yourself and stay blessed.
Good luck to you later then.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 11:41 PM

For myself, it doesn't matter if they are smarter than I, as long as I'm a better person with them.

I agree with your opinion,green407. :smile:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 11:34 PM

I need answers!

LOL. bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 10:44 PM

Hi All,

I just signed up on this site. I am looking for someone to help me with profile. I wanted to know if it looks ok or does it need to be changed in any way., Thank,You. You don't have to Rate Me. I know what my number is 1 of 100.

James

Welcome to mingle2, James.
I read about your profile infos, and that was ok and not too over, simple, and straight to the point, in my opinion.
Finally, good luck on your search. :smile: flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 10:32 PM

there are few questioons i would like to ask and i need honest answers please.
how can distance relationship work??
how can i express my feelings from a long distance?
can i find someone real online?

Yes, of course you can.
Keep in faith, you'll found your soulmate, soon or later.
My friend ( also from Indonesia ) finally found her soulmate ( from USA )on okcupid, and on january 2015, they will be married, and then after married, she will moving to USA.
So dont lose hope, and just be patience.
Finally, the best of luck to you, hope you finding what you are looking for on mingle2 or elsewhere. flowerforyou :wink: :smile:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 08:24 PM

Yeah; flirting can be dangerous as you could attract the wrong person and there are lots of nutters out there.

Yes, you're right.
And I do agree with your opinion, navygirl. :)

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:20 AM

Hi guys! Im just new in here.. Please rate my profile.

Welcome to mingle2.
Good luck on your search.
Btw, I just wanna says that you are look-alike Anne Hathaway. bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:05 AM

I have embarked on a journey these last several months. I have been a member of several dating websites including ones I paid for. Regardless of the site there are many fake profiles. I'm sure there are not only fake profiles of women luring in men there are most likely fake profiles of men as well, I wouldn't have a clue about fake men profiles. There has to be a better way to combat these fakes? It is far to easy to "lift" photos and get them verified so that is not the answer.

I typically look for the following:
1) poor spelling and grammar
2) a single photo
3) photos that look a little to professionally taken
4) quick to offer email or ask for email (outside email)
5) refer to a hyper-link or link
6) say a close relative died and they are on their own
7) say in profile they are "close to god" or something along those lines
8) profile does not match written portion of profile
9) refer to you as "babe", "baby", "honey", "sweets", "dear", ....

There are many other signs that the profile is fake. If you have been searching for someone for any real length of time you will know what I am talking about here. Feel free to share your frustrations here and with anyone else who has experienced a fake.

Yes, Some are fake, but also some are real person.
Btw, Im a bit disagree with your opinion, especially no.2 ) a single photo.
If someone only have a single profile photo, dont too easy to suspect that he or she is scam artist.
I only have a single photo here, but I'm a real person also. :D
And about no. 1) poor spelling and grammar, I agree with your opinion, because most of scammers are bad in english.
But sometimes I also did so many mistakes while writing english, honestly I'm not an expert in english, because I still have a lil' messy grammar problem, and also very poor in english vocabularies...he,he :p

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sun 12/07/14 05:27 AM
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me :heart: :heart: :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/05/14 07:57 AM

if they were both non-religion , then it's perfect , and that is the case when most of such relationships survive , if one of them was religious , the relation could have a chance if the other partner wasn't religious and didn't pay much attention to the religious side of the other partner's personality .
if both of them are religious , and belong to different religions .... then it has no chance at all .

I also agree with your opinion, fox.
If both of them are very religious, so it has no chance at all, also it could be so complicated for them, especially if they have children later, maybe it will become a serious matter /confusing their children in the future.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/05/14 07:04 AM

Can a relationship with two different religions and cultures be successful? Ex. Christian/ Muslim.... Has anyone ever been in a relationship like this or maybe considered this type of relationship? Any success stories? Seems to be plenty of negative ones. Only respectful replies please.

In my country ( Indonesia ), the marriage between a christian and a moeslem are not acceptable.
If they want make their marriage become legal by the law, so our government give them a choice, one of them should convert their religion, and make it as same as their partner's religion.
But our government also give another choice for them.
If they dont want to convert their religions, it's meaning they can't do legal marriage in Indonesia, so the other option is do legal marriage in another country, thats acceptable by indonesian marriage Law.

In my opinion, If we really love someone, we have to accept and also always respect his/her religion, and never force each other to convert their beliefs for any reasons if they dont want it.
Btw, as long as you are comfort with him, then lets God do the rest for you both. flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 12/05/14 05:46 AM

Found one for you.

I like your post, especially about the old barbie pict. LOL bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Thu 12/04/14 10:22 PM
And the answer is yes, if you meet the right person.
God luck on your search. :smile:

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12