Community > Posts By > girlie_tazmania

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/03/14 07:23 AM
For Lisa : Always keep positive thinking and stay strong !
For Brian Jaden Nale :
Get well soon, sweet little angel.
*Sending a cyber hug and prayers for you* :heart: flowerforyou

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:36 AM

Are all the good guys taken

Yeah, sometimes I also thinking the same like you said above.
But I still hope that one day, I'll found my future soulmate here or elsewhere, sooner than later. Amen. bigsmile
And I truly hope you the same. :)

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/03/14 12:25 AM
Fart...he,he (even maybe it's not a deliberate act ) explode bigsmile

girlie_tazmania's photo
Wed 12/03/14 12:05 AM
Now I'm listening a song by Chayanne - El Hombre Que Fui :heart:

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 12/02/14 02:50 AM

Actually some people don't live where they're from. I'm American but I live in Turkey and I am not a scammer. People move around the world a lot more than they used to, so I wouldn't call them all scammers, but some are.

I agree with your opinion. :D
Really sorry, if sounds like I judge all people who working abroad / judge people from usa, uk, australia are scammers.
I sharing my little knowledges above, it also based on my true bad experiences here.
And really true, some are real person/not scammers, but some are scammers with their fake infos, etc.
But honestly not too difficult to find scammers on mingle2, because most of them are so quickly showing their real motive ( always all about the money ).
If maybe you meet one of them, all you have to do = report them to mingle admin, don't just silent. :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Mon 12/01/14 10:27 PM
And most scammers prefer saying about they are working abroad, also always saying they are orignally come from USA or UK, or Australia.
Most of them also using stolen picture from an innocent man or woman and claimed it as their real profile pict/real faces.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Sat 11/08/14 07:17 PM
Aww..very funny story :D

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 11/07/14 09:03 PM
Welcome to mingle2. :D
And also good luck in your search.

girlie_tazmania's photo
Fri 10/10/14 10:21 PM
No, not yet. :(
Because I only met some bad men a.k.a only met scammers on mingle.
But I always believe that one day I will found my soulmate here or elsewhere. :D
# positive thinking ^_^

girlie_tazmania's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:17 PM
Hi there,
Im so sorry to read about what happened to you here. :(
But same like you, I've met so many cyber romance scammers on mingle, but Thanks God, I've never fell into their tricks. ( maybe it caused by I have some good friends, from chile and usa, they always warned me about so many scammers on online dating, long time before joining on mingle )
But in my opinion, most of scammers always looking or targeting an asian woman as their scam victim.
So next, you have to protect yourself from another scammers, so difficult to know their real motives, because they could pretend to be a sweet person / be someone who you really want to share your life with.
A wise man says, " think with your head, not with your heart "( its true, also it will save you here ), and sooner than later, if they are scammers, you'll know it, and leave them as fast as you can, and also give noth�ng to them /dont send your money to them with any reasons.
Finally, I wish you luck.
One day you'll found your truly soulmate on mingle or elsewhere.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next