TakinCareOfBusiness's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:26 PM

guess the answer should seem obvious, but he was really nice to me and he's a really sweet guy...
Then whats the problem?

I'm not atraccted to him.
seems like i've heard "you're sweet, but I just want to be friends".bigsmile smokin drinker laugh

Mon 04/28/08 09:08 PM
If you love each other, who cares, 18 to the just before the grave thendrinker

Mon 04/28/08 09:00 PM
Edited by TakinCareOfBusiness on Mon 04/28/08 09:01 PM
yes

fine line between flirting with and hitting on thoughbigsmile drinker smokin

Sun 04/27/08 07:59 AM

I just want to know why some men say they are looking for a long term relationship, but then when you get to know them..all's they want is the sex part..if your not willing to jump into bed with them right away, they go else where...what's up with that??
I'm willing to live the rest of my life alone if thats all thats out there..is anyone true these days? anyone know?
Whatever happened to the old fashion dating where you get to know each other first and then get intimate? Is that gone with the wind?ohwell
old fashioned dating isn't gone, thats what i have had, actually, wouldn't mind some sex on the first date action if we liked each other, c'mon, sex is fun alsodrinker

Sun 04/27/08 07:50 AM
Greetings & Salutations

Mommy

Izzie

Arcade

everyone

drinker

Sun 04/27/08 07:46 AM
I disable call waiting myself, just my preference

Sun 04/27/08 07:44 AM

I am having a problem. I have to tell this person I have been "seeing" that it isn't exactly what I had in mind. You see, I live in Utah, and he's farther away, so I've only met him twice! What makes it even worse is that when we talk on the phone, he cuts me off if he has an "incoming" call from someone else!grumble Now how am I supposed to feel? I feel like the other person is more important to him!:angry: Help please!
I hate it when people put me on hold, or carry on conversations with others while on the phone, I hang up, even on daughter, they can call back, I hate the phone anyway

Sun 04/27/08 07:37 AM
Justmeflowerforyou

Sun 04/27/08 07:35 AM
shadowflowerforyou

Sun 04/27/08 07:35 AM
Good morning Missy, how are you, just passing through here, have a good dayflowerforyou

Sun 04/27/08 07:32 AM
Good morning everyone, just passin through, wanted to say hello ladiesflowerforyou

Tue 04/22/08 11:13 AM
Edited by TakinCareOfBusiness on Tue 04/22/08 11:14 AM
Foghorn Leghorn

deputy dog

Underdog

drinker drinker drinker

<--- after mebigsmile

Tue 04/22/08 11:10 AM

is it contagious ? if not Im there if so ... Id be ticked cause chances are I've now gotten it !
drinker drinker really, if they are contagious, bet i would kill them before the diseasebigsmile If not and I loved them, would stay with themdrinker

Tue 04/22/08 11:07 AM
drinker smokin

Tue 04/22/08 11:05 AM
drinker smokin

Sat 04/19/08 05:19 AM
Good morning to you people, just going through the forums and wanted to say good morning to alldrinker glasses

Sat 04/19/08 04:39 AM

That picture is of a crazy man.

laugh :tongue: laughThat pic.looks like Charles Manson 2 me.Creepy dude big time.(imo)Good Luck!w/that though.laugh drinker
CHARLES MANSON: Pshycotic or Misunderstoodlaugh drinker

Sat 04/19/08 04:35 AM
I like to wound pretty songbirds with a bb gun and let my cats play with thembigsmile drinker laugh indifferent

Sat 04/19/08 04:34 AM

Dress like robin hood,Get drunk, rob crack dealers at gunpoint, give the money to the homeless shelter, then sneak up on cows and tip them over. Then run, cuz if those fat girls in the bar get up after tipping them over, they tend to be angry.
laugh drinker

Sat 04/19/08 04:30 AM

where's that girl that just wanted to throw downdevil drinker smokin

Maybe throwin down with someone else?
bigsmile figures, snooze you losedrinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25