TakinCareOfBusiness's photo
Tue 05/13/08 02:40 PM
devil I'm convinced IndnPrncs is one of the sexiest women on here, look at those eyes:tongue: smokin devil

Tue 05/13/08 02:33 PM

quite frankly....the smoking law in florida has HURT the economy here. people used to enjoy going out for dinner or coffee to the local establishments. since we cant smoke, no one goes out like we used to. waitresses arent making the tips, businesses losing patrons, etc.... if im paying $100 for a meal, i damn sure want a cig after and enjoy it with a cup of coffee...if i cant...screw it...ill bbq at home!
smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker

Tue 05/13/08 02:32 PM

I didn't start smoking until I was 30, living in Europe. I always thought smoking was bad, but I didn't discriminate against smokers. I guess I'm one of those old fashioned idiots they call Americans who believe in personal freedoms.

But the French and Italians smoke like chimneys, and one night I was stressed beyond belief and lit one up. I realized I LIKED it. And so for 3 years, I've smoked occassionally, meaning, whenever the hell I want. I may smoke a whole pack one day, and may not pick one up for two weeks. Or, I may go through a phase where I'll smoke a pack within a week. Whatever. I'm not smoking a pack or more a day, but if I did, I'd offer no apologies.

I figure if you don't like people who excercise their rights to engage in the pleasure of their choice, so be it. Good for you. But stop with the judgemental "why do people still smoke" nonsense. I could be wrong, but I'd wager everyone on here got their information on smoking from a commercial, Dateline, or a news story. And of course EVERYTHING you read is true.

Bottom line is it's scientifically proven that cigarette smoke can be harmful to you. Just like alcohol, California air, and just about every morsel of processed food that you holier than thou individuals eat. But we've all been programmed to ignore the fact that througout history, people have used tobacco products in moderation and never developed cancer. Hell, in Europe EVERYONE smokes and lives longer lives than Americans.

If I date a non smoker, I won't smoke around her, and even when I go out with friends, if they have a problem with it, I'll do it in my own orbit out of consideration. Beyond that, if you don't want to kiss me after I've used the bottle of listerine that I keep in my car at all times, more power to you. I've never had a problem finding or keeping a girl. You actually think on a planet of 6 billion people you're special enough to change one persons opinion, especially when it comes to something they like? I'd call for a reality check.
drinker smokin drinker smokin drinker smokin

Tue 05/13/08 02:27 PM
noway oops, strawberry shortcake and chocolate ice creamhappy

Tue 05/13/08 02:25 PM
:tongue: :tongue: the taste of a woman:tongue: :tongue:

Tue 05/13/08 02:23 PM

Caught by a cop while I was taking a leak in public.
I damn near went to jail for that chitlaugh smokin drinker

Tue 05/13/08 02:20 PM
I'll say it,devil The taste of PVSSYdevil

Tue 05/13/08 02:18 PM
Would you like to have sex on the first datesmokin devil laugh bigsmile

Tue 05/13/08 02:11 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Tue 05/13/08 02:04 PM
Tell him to "Bend Over" you're drivingsmokin devil drinker bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

Tue 05/13/08 02:01 PM
I love that picture Madamx, I can almost taste the mink oil from the leatherdevil smokin bigsmile

Tue 05/13/08 01:40 PM
Ok, Friday, lets everyone in JSH land, put a picture of our butt cracks on for one day,laugh laugh drinker

Tue 05/13/08 01:37 PM
I guess I better not put that picture of my butt crack on herelaugh smokin drinker bigsmile

Tue 05/13/08 01:35 PM
I lost a friend or two because they didn't want one of my pics showing up on their friends list, they asked me to change it.

I thought about it a second or so....

then deleted themdrinker smokin

Tue 05/13/08 01:30 PM
I'm doing great here, it's a pretty good day when I get to see you AND Indn in the same placesmokin drinker

Tue 05/13/08 01:27 PM
and No, I never have problems like the topic askssmokin drinker

Tue 05/13/08 01:26 PM
((((Peekinin)))))

((((Prncs))))))

Tue 05/13/08 01:19 PM

ohwell oh were talkin bout ciggs...blushing I dont smoke.. and could give 2 squirts of sh!t if others do..
laugh laugh laugh

Tue 05/13/08 01:17 PM
You sure can't smoke at the bar and grills anymore, and I never once cared if someone ate while i smokeddrinker smokin laugh

Tue 05/13/08 01:08 PM

I smoke occasionally - I have not had a cigarette today nor do I plan too .. I smoke out of a Hooka occassionaly too
I think I might smoke out of something like a Hookasmokin smokin smokin drinker bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25