Community > Posts By > merj

merj's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:56 PM
hello

merj's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:23 PM
hi fadei just stop by to say hello ive been busy working so i dont really get on anymore well i miss you lots well ill give you my number and you can talk to me like that ok good bye

merj's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:20 PM
hello everyone i miss you all so much well i just stop by to say hi to deband fade and shADOW AND EVERYONE ELSE I MISSED BYE

merj's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:41 AM

helloo to everyone. today is a wonderful days man i love my new phone i love my life it isall coming together now oh man im about to do the happy dance . who wants to join me

happy dance boty shaking
walking it out
pop locking
break dancing
getting krump yeahhhhhhhhh

Runs over to merj and jumps on his and fills his cutieful fce with kisses........missed you Mr.

thanks for the kisses. oh man i missed you to deb today is a great day im feeling wonderful like nothing is bothering me at all right now nothing . im improvident and resiliant

That makes me happy happy......Grabs merj and starts to do the HAPPY DANCE...OH YEA BABY YOUR A GREAT TEACHER.....

Ok Im off for a few...but I shall return,......
ok bye

merj's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:36 AM
Edited by merj on Sat 04/12/08 10:36 AM

helloo to everyone. today is a wonderful days man i love my new phone i love my life it isall coming together now oh man im about to do the happy dance . who wants to join me

happy dance boty shaking
walking it out
pop locking
break dancing

Runs over to merj and jumps on his and fills his cutieful fce with kisses........missed you Mr.

thanks for the kisses. oh man i missed you to deb today is a great day im feeling wonderful like nothing is bothering me at all right now nothing . im improvident and resiliant

merj's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:30 AM

happy dance boty shaking
walking it out
pop locking
break dancing

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:12 PM
im going to go let me know who igetm atched up with i have to work

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:08 PM
laugh laugh laugh

hello everyone today isa happy day for MERJ just woke up that way so feel free to talk to me in any kind of way im just in a really good mood drinks for everyone drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

long nite last nite?
having a little hair of the dog?
laugh nope just in a really good mood

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:02 PM
hello everyone today isa happy day for MERJ just woke up that way so feel free to talk to me in any kind of way im just in a really good mood drinks for everyone drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:49 PM

dungonmasterRJ e-mail

TwighlightTwin page 1

Brenda_Darling page 10

iamlookingforyou2 page 21

HEY BESTFRIEND HOW ARE YOU man im excited im just in a good mood and happy to day would you like to do the happy dance with me like we practice it new school so you might want to try and keep up

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:56 AM
i will be back later ok bye for now

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:52 AM
me to im looking for a song on myspace to put on my page

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:46 AM
good luck tony
hey shadow how is the day going mine is going great.

merj's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:40 AM
hello

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:43 PM
everyone give me a whooooorahh for deb
whooooorah
whoooorah
whorahhh

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:34 PM

awws...so what do I write?

Did you read rules....here I am posting them right now.

Yes...but Im scared

Nothing to be scared of.......the worse thing is that you meet a ton of friends.....the best is that I match you with "the one" so no worries ok.
you matched her with me deb let her know its not bad at itsactually a great thing. well deb thanks you are the best

happy dance

boooty shaking
posing like im shooting a basketball

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:23 PM

Hey girliesflowerforyou

Im a boob...I dont know what Im doing, probably why Im single eh?
well im going to be that knight in shining armor who sweep you of your feet and is here to protect you andtreat you like a lady should be treated flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou my name is matt but people call me MERJ

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:18 PM

love , give Deb time she found a match for me and if that can happen than anything ca happen. I was a hard case for her

((merj)) flowerforyou I am a bad_girl all the time and the people in here know me. I change for no one and that is how it goes. But the bad_girl is just that one bad_assed_girldevil

Ask anyone you see in here they will tell you

No I really am a good girl at heart just mischevious and flirty

laugh :flowerforyo

marvelousflowerforyou
bad girl how are you are you really a bad girl or just a good girl who acts bad when she is around other but is realy a good girl in generallaugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

oh oh oh oh yes i like.... kinda interesting what you just told me well im a good man and idont ever act bad not even in bed im just an all around great guy that is single still

You my dear were a piece of cake....It was just finding that exact perfect match for my perfect friend......hmmmmm did I do it.....OH YEA OH YEA DEBBIE IS FEELING IT

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

THIS IS THE BEST MATCH EVER......HAPPY DANCE

deb you need to be a little bit more fluid relax you buns and you upper body and slowly do the dance and just have fun with it

you offical dance instructor

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:12 PM
oh yes i know it takes time im just patiently waiting . but yeah deb you are incredibly intellegent. well my day is goind great just have a littleissue not ableto discuss it on thread . but yes let match up

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:03 PM
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10