Community > Posts By > merj

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:06 PM
single andcant seem to find that special someone

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:03 PM
ok i will wait but i have problem with patience when it come to girls but im going to be doing different threads and this one to ok i need to explore if you dont mind

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:00 PM

FOR ANY OF THE NEW PEOPLE.....REMEMBER TO JUST HAVE FUN......E-MAIL THE MATCHES I GIVE YOU. GET TO KNOW AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN.....THE MORE YOUR HERE THE BETTER IT WORKS OF COURSE. AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BETTER GROUP OF PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH THEN RIGHT HERE....

Debbie
Matchmaker
mine is not online and like not talking to me so what is a man to do
oh i see well i have a problem with patience

just be patient sweer merj.....that is the key....

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:59 PM

FOR ANY OF THE NEW PEOPLE.....REMEMBER TO JUST HAVE FUN......E-MAIL THE MATCHES I GIVE YOU. GET TO KNOW AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN.....THE MORE YOUR HERE THE BETTER IT WORKS OF COURSE. AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BETTER GROUP OF PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH THEN RIGHT HERE....

Debbie
Matchmaker
yeah ok i will go to your witch one is it again

come to MY thread .. there's gawjus women on ours :wink:

flowerforyou

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:56 PM

Debbie
Matchmaker

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:54 PM
can you beleive im a african american man but ispeak fluent spanish more than some latino's

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:47 PM

Time my love, time. I stressed for a long time but Debbie hooked me up.flowerforyou

yeah iam confident and im being pateint two years patient in fact and i know with great hearted people like you i will find my lovely beautiful women and love her the best icna

You will love, I found a good man on here, you will find a good womanflowerforyou
man im so eager to meet her when she arrives and id ont know when that is going to be

i know it takes time and i will continue to wait until the time comes

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:40 PM

yeah iam confident and im being pateint two years patient in fact and i know with great hearted people like you i will find my lovely beautiful women and love her the best icna

You will love, I found a good man on here, you will find a good womanflowerforyou
man im so eager to meet her when she arrives and id ont know when that is going to be

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:32 PM

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:09 PM
im tired and lonely

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:59 PM

Hi all!!!!
hello

grabs merj and does the

HAPPY DANCE.....Oh yea feeling the groove..

HAPPY HAPPY DANCE......dang your a good dancer....

I totally will, Line Dancing anyone?laugh laugh

you should be my official dance instructor.....lmao

I say merj for official matchmaking game dance instructor....gigglesnort
i dont mind being the offical dance instructor

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:55 PM

Hi all!!!!
hello

grabs merj and does the

HAPPY DANCE.....Oh yea feeling the groove..

HAPPY HAPPY DANCE......dang your a good dancer....

you should be my official dance instructor.....lmao
ok what was the grab for and the dacing we can wrok on later

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:48 PM

Hi all!!!!
hello

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:45 PM

i know it is but i decided to be oon the outside of the inside joke confusing you am i know i get like that some times you will figure it out when you dreaming later tonight when you go to bed

hmmmmm smokin
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:44 PM
hi to eveyone who just stopped by im MERJ

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:39 PM
im having a great time in here man it fun i love fun who doesnt

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:34 PM

hey to everyone haha im a new person in here s o yes im MERJ or Matt which ever ones you perfer

Hey matt welcome sweets and have a blast.......the more you hang the more you meet......And don't let Judy bully you back to her thread.....there is enough of your cuteness to share....I will.....lmao
thanks i wont let her bully me she cant bully me i am to strong of a young man to be bullied haha thanks i iwll enojy my stay here and have fun

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:31 PM

Hey Merj .. you ditch me on my thread .. good friend YOU turned out to be laugh laugh laugh laugh

Don't be a stealer....giggle
sorry im tryingto do it all

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:23 PM

merj e-mail

XelectrikXGlamorous page 4

rebel_woman07 page 5

i have to email one of them or both

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:22 PM

hey to everyone haha im a new person in here s o yes im MERJ or Matt which ever ones you perfer

Hey thanks for leavin us to dry Merj or Matt or whatever you prefer .... devil

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

And ya DEBBIEEEEEEEEE...

rolled to 15 with NO services offered :tongue: laugh

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/103412

SHAMELESS PLUG smokin laugh
thats must be a joke because ididnt understand it laugh laugh laugh laugh