Community > Posts By > merj

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:09 PM

Greetings. Today I am the glorious cheesecat.
hello cheesecat

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:01 PM
the name is ME,MERJ to be exact hello everyone

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:11 AM
who?????

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:59 AM

hello MERJ is here
special hello to the most beautiful women in here deb laugh flowerforyou and hello to all the toherl adies in here and gentlemen drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
why do you have an old washboard under your shirt? laugh laugh laugh
becuase i am just that hard work and idont feel like putting my cloths in the laundry so i wash them on my stomach laugh laugh laugh laugh
I had one of those about 10 years ago, but through determination and hard work I replaced it with a couch cushion
well im just getting mine back again because i had stopped playing basketball because iworked a lot so icould work out but now im starting back up i still got it just not as toned as it looks in the picture but i will have it better than it looks in the picture
I just got back into caring myself. I have lost 21 lbs in the past month, and am looking for 9 more.
congrats on that man keep working hard and you will lose more than you think . just dont give up

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:54 AM

hello MERJ is here
special hello to the most beautiful women in here deb laugh flowerforyou and hello to all the toherl adies in here and gentlemen drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
becuase i am just that hard work and idont feel like putting my cloths in the laundry so i wash them on my stomach laugh laugh laugh laugh
I had one of those about 10 years ago, but through determination and hard work I replaced it with a couch cushion
well im just getting mine back again because i had stopped playing basketball because iworked a lot so icould work out but now im starting back up i still got it just not as toned as it looks in the picture but i will have it better than it looks in the picture

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:51 AM

hello MERJ is here

merj's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:45 AM
hello MERJ is here

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:41 PM
leave me emails and i will reutrn then love plz

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:40 PM

man i love my abs im getting al ot of emails with my new picture isnt it hot

ok off for my 50th cold shower....your reekinn havoc on me dude....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
well learn to control that thing and i will maybe just maybe takethe picture down. here i will let you lick whip cream and strawberries or cherries of my stomach sike nevermind

your shameful.....shadow the corner for this one.....and no whip cream or cherries for him.......he is a bad bad boy tease.....roglh
sorry you started it with your hot flashes im just finishing it well my lovely lady friend i must leave now going to play basketball and get more abs and exercise

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:34 PM

ok off for my 50th cold shower....your reekinn havoc on me dude....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
well learn to control that thing and i will maybe just maybe takethe picture down. here i will let you lick whip cream and strawberries or cherries of my stomach sike nevermind

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:24 PM

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:22 PM

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:15 PM
Edited by merj on Tue 04/08/08 06:17 PM

I met someone...were going to meet in person next weekend...you rock deb!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

OMG I am e-mailing ya....that was by far the quickest one...giggle.......

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

OH YEA I AM GROOVIN NOW

HAPPY DANCE

put a little bit more hips when you dance deb dangit we need to workon that offical dancing instructor

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:15 PM

I met someone...were going to meet in person next weekend...you rock deb!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

OMG I am e-mailing ya....that was by far the quickest one...giggle.......

put a little bit more hips when you dance deb dangit we need to workon that

offical dancing instructor

HAPPY DANCE

HAPPY DANCE

OH YEA I AM GROOVIN NOW

HAPPY DANCE

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:57 PM
im walking down a lonely hig way asking god to please forgive me for messing up the lesson he gave to me isee everything lclearly now nights as black as eachtoher with out my girl imma lose it

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:54 PM
yes

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:37 PM

I wanna play!bigsmile
go ahead and just joing in say hi to deb for starters

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:36 PM

awwww abs so sorry........but judy has carte blanc on any men in my threads....lol.....And as studly as you are...I am not on the market.....giggle.

Whoa .. NICE Deb flowerforyou love drinker flowerforyou
you a lucky woman

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:36 PM

awwww abs so sorry........but judy has carte blanc on any men in my threads....lol.....And as studly as you are...I am not on the market.....giggle.
oh i know your not and thats fine with me but im just soo heartbroken that my friend debb would let me go i dont care she has first dibbs on my any way go fade haha

merj's photo
Tue 04/08/08 05:27 PM
Edited by merj on Tue 04/08/08 05:27 PM

debb is getting heat flashess

That's cuz Deb can't handle young meat like the MILF thread can ....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
well it looks like we havea battle for who me yes me beteween debb and fade oh yes i think we have a winner and thats is me laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

awwww no battle here I am afraid......Judy is my best friend and she can take any man in my thread her lil heart wants......including you abs.....

that sucks your just going to let me go like that wow im apauled