Community > Posts By > merj

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:22 PM
dude i only posted one can you stop stalking me

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:19 PM
im not rushing but 2 years is a long wait dont you think im just kinda crushed fomr this weekend

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:11 PM
well im a young man seeking a women and im all about love

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:56 PM
hey everyone im looking for my other half is she in here tlak to me

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:11 PM

yep and fade is all of that, beautiful, gorgeous and stunningbigsmile

blushing You are so sweet .. nice of you to say all that hon. You just bein generous cuz you've had a fantastic weekend with a wonderful woman love
fade sooneror later me and youare going to have a nice day together where we can just cuddle and be together and have so much fun and show each other love

Now wouldn't that be fun Merj drinker
yes it would my ever so revishing looking queen

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:06 PM

yep and fade is all of that, beautiful, gorgeous and stunningbigsmile

blushing You are so sweet .. nice of you to say all that hon. You just bein generous cuz you've had a fantastic weekend with a wonderful woman love
fade sooneror later me and youare going to have a nice day together where we can just cuddle and be together and have so much fun and show each other love

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:00 PM

you are too much fade. and i like it oh my you are so gorgeous i cant even find a word to describe y ou i feel bad becuase i said a pitty word like gorgeous . man man man what am isaying and doing flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

A pitty word? Babe, you can call me gorgeous any time you want. Or beautiful, or stunning ... certainly better than 'sexy' ... it's creative *hugs Merj*
well i will be more than happy to compliment you and i will make sure it is in a respectful manner. because you deserve it oh yes you do my dear *hug* *kiss on the cheek*

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:55 PM
you are too much fade. and i like it oh my you are so gorgeous i cant even find a word to describe y ou i feel bad becuase i said a pitty word like gorgeous . man man man what am isaying and doing flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:31 PM
excuse babe but i dont really read that much but i would like to try that today and yes i might go to the other thread maybe it will work but right now im might just try and take some asprin because my head ache is getting worse

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:27 PM
it was confusing haha lol i just have a headache and dont know what is going on right now but yeah im just cried the other day

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:24 PM
sorry im not having a good day my love i just dont know why haha lol well you wil be sure to cheer me up if you keep saying your jokes gurantee

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:21 PM
i dont know what egyptian cotton feels like but i dont think its because of that i think its because they are mature and know what they want and wont go out looking for something else i know for sure i want a women who is going to love and love being with me no matter what and is going to be with me for me and not what i got like money car or such things you know

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:17 PM
oh ok well im just taking it one step at a time being patient and wating but also looking but not really looking just kind of softly if you say looking for a gf but i dont know what to do im so attracted to women who are 23 or older still and i try and talk to women who are around those ages and i dont know why i do there is something about them that makes me want to be with them

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:12 PM

i dont know why i got stood up on saturday and i told her to call me and she didnt bother doing that either so i just said im done with you and moved on .. i hope ifind the girl im looking for im like being so patient but yet im eager to met her already

We all get/got/will be stood up.

If you are eager... we womenfolk can smell it. :wink:
no iwasnt eager to met her i was patient i talkedto her for like months before we decided it was time to meet. but she didnt even bother. so im like watever about it and now im moving on im over her we are just friends

merj's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:10 PM
i dont know why i got stood up on saturday and i told her to call me and she didnt bother doing that either so i just said im done with you and moved on .. i hope ifind the girl im looking for im like being so patient but yet im eager to met her already

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:11 PM

My daughter is 19, she would look at your request with disdain...................grammar,punctuation,spelling, etc,etc,
Not all 19-20 somethings speak like this young man.
i know they all dont but most of them do

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:07 PM
well im tired of looking on these forum you may send me an email if you like or if not i will contiue to look on here

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:05 PM
oh nothing haha lol it just a smartass remark haha lol and a dirty one

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:02 PM
well then go get sex and love and make yourself happy .. you know how u can have sex with a blow up doll or a toy if you know what i mean

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:02 PM
well then go get sex and love and make yourself happy .. you know how u can have sex with a blow up doll or a toy if you know what i mean