Community > Posts By > merj

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:49 PM
i do have a job i do have money no car yet got my license tho and im not a rapper.. but im different from other guy that are only with a girl to have sex idont need sex i want love more than sex

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:48 PM
i do have a job i do have money no car yet got my license tho and im not a rapper.. but im different from other guy that are only with a girl to have sex idont need sex i want love more than sex

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:42 PM
well even if i was 21 i dont drink so alcohol is not important to me and younger girls are too much trouble they are looking for the guy with the nice ride and lots of money and not seeing past that they want rap star or susper stars type boyfirend and im not with all of that stuff

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:39 PM
thank you for the advice i appreciate it a lot i will now change somethinggs i do and how i talk because it a big must right now

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:34 PM
haha well im sorry it did

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:28 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:26 PM
ok i will thanks i see you added me asa friend thanks i will be sure to talk to u and email you when i need someone to talk to ok thanks

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:24 PM
you all have been very funny and helpful haha u make me realize a lot of things that i need to do to be with someone who is older than me and i kno what i have to do haha lol well i will do and soon enouh i will have a girlfriend who is older than me watch and see i am very confident also u might have notice that

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:20 PM

Oh nooo..... I do not want you at all to take my opinion as the right answer. noway

It is only worth two cents, and only that if you decide it is worthy of that amount.

I only want you to respresent yourself the way you want to. I am not saying one way or another is right or wrong.

You have every choice to listen or ignore me. I want you to decide for you and do what you are comfortable with. Makes sense?
yes it makes a lot of sense thanks i appreciate iti really do. i will do what in my mind beleive is right i have an idea what that is now

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:14 PM

i changed my words a little bit i corrected my spelling

I think it is great. My only point in my prior post, which I meant to be constructive, was that the manner in which you portrayed yourself seemed not at all to what you were saying in your other thread.

I get that you might have wanted to be casual... and in the spoken word that tends to be misinterpreted less. If your changes are truly reflective of how you want to be perceived than that is awesome. I just do not want you to think I was being critical of you... only in how your other profile presented itself.

flowerforyou
your just trying to help me out and since u have more exprience and know more than i do i have no choice but to listen and use it for my own knowledge

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:12 PM

you guys are so bad .. the poor guy is honestly looking for answers laugh

I gave an honest answer... and a good one at that....
yes you did give a good honest answer and that what i like people to do i can handle it

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:11 PM

you guys are so bad .. the poor guy is honestly looking for answers laugh
thanks for letting her know

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:11 PM

Merj,the best way to meet people is to just post in different forums on here and let people get to know your personality and let them see the real you.just be yourself on here and you'll be fine.just don't do anything that might be taken as degrading to women cause people on here look down on that stuff

hope that helps

btw Welcome drinker drinker drinker
[/quotetrust me i have so much respect for women i actually beat up a guy who i didnt know because he had punched his gf

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:10 PM

I have not much positive to say. Is your profile truly how you want to respresent yourself? If yes... okay. That is your right and I do not mean to judge.
how else am i suppose to represent myself unless they talk to me then yes i have no other way of getting people to talk to me

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:09 PM

just seemed to be a little uh.......

critical? the past few days.....

Says the guy in a constant bad mood...............
well i changed how i spell my words i use correct grammer and hopefully iattract women

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:09 PM

just seemed to be a little uh.......

critical? the past few days.....

Says the guy in a constant bad mood...............
well i changed how i spell my words i use correct grammer and hopefully iattract women

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:07 PM
i changed my words a little bit i corrected my spelling

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:07 PM

I have not much positive to say. Is your profile truly how you want to respresent yourself? If yes... okay. That is your right and I do not mean to judge.
i changed it up a little bit i put correct spelling and otherthing on there

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:03 PM

WHAT SHUD IDO I WANT AN OLDER WOMAN LIKE 23 OR OLER BUT I DONT MIND A WOMAN MY AGE BUT IM ATTRACTED TO OLDER WOMAN MORE THAN GIRLS MY AGE IM STCUK IDONT KNO WHY IM LIKE THIS WELL HOPEFULLY THEY REALIZE IM HERE FOR LOVE NOT FOR SEX OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE PLZ CONTACT ME IF U INTERESTED

WTF???
huh huh

I have not read the entire thread just the OP. Can someone translate this into English for me?

it is in english haha i just abbreviated

merj's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:54 PM

you need to correct your spelling

like this one> IM LOOKIN FOR MY KWEEN

ok i will