Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:29 AM
I kinda lean towards the exsistance of re incarnation, old souls and such. Not sure about heaven and hell so on and so fourth. Other wise.. When your gone.. Your gone.. Worm food and what not

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:29 AM
Have any of you heard any of the singles from Death Magnetic? Metallica's new cd.. The one they arent releasing the track listing for until the day it comes out? If you have what do ya think? I'm a big metallica fan, but was quite honestly dissapointed in St. Anger.. Hope this one is better

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:20 PM

When does PDA go just a little too far? Tonight, my son and I were standing in line to get a burger, and this middle aged couple in front of us started out with their arms around each others waist, no biggie and little kisses on the cheeks, no biggie, but then the butt massages and boob massages started along with very long passionate kissing...if you can't even wait long enough to get your food, maybe you should order delivery.

*shrugs* If I didn't vomit I'd of given them both a high five for bein like that.. I mean hey when your older and doin that kudos.. Plus old people can get away with ALOT more because they are old.. same goes for really little kids. A little kid could pee in a bush somewhere and people would just laugh... Now everytime I come out of the bushes from takin a leak, I get a nice fine hahaha.

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:00 PM
More than likely has something to do with all these dam* ads they've recently launched all over the site. All you have to do sometimes is accidentally roll over one and the crap starts spillin in.

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:03 AM

HAHAHHAHHA YES!!!!! Few more months I'll have my concealed weapons license.. I would've called the cops as the laser of my pistol was lined up with someones forehead lol. BUT.. I guess this works toorofl rofl
what do you have to do there to get a cwp ?

be 21 and apply for it basicaly

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:57 PM
HAHAHHAHHA YES!!!!! Few more months I'll have my concealed weapons license.. I would've called the cops as the laser of my pistol was lined up with someones forehead lol. BUT.. I guess this works toorofl rofl

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:54 PM
Great song! I can sing just like him buhaha

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:21 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh his dad sounds like my x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact he would whip it out like that... OR because his "perfect" penis is 2 inches shorter than a kids? rofl rofl rofl

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:32 PM
HAHAHAHA!

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 08/24/08 11:12 PM

woo..naked...why did you feel the need to add that in

now im curious..hahahaembarassed

how else does one get into bed

One leg at a time..

:laughing:

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:07 PM
Shreks puiddy tat

Army_Strong's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:48 PM
Jumper? umm ready_to_fall? At wits end! haha I dunno I've got nothin

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:54 PM
Depends on the dream.. If it's good then no worries.. But, if they're nightmares haahaha stay the hell away! hahaha

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:47 PM

Did you know the song "Sweet Caroline" is about his love for a 13 year old girl? He was a kid at the time too though.

I hope so!!! rofl rofl

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 08/21/08 02:38 PM
HAHAHA Wow thought u saw the same ad on craigslist I saw. Pretty sick. lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:19 PM
What ever happened to those. Like msn's, yahoo's, AOL.. I mean NO one has lagit chats anymore. Dam online preditors

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 08/19/08 01:12 PM

tell that to my biological father :/
Case and point guys. Whomever decided their should be a choice was clearly not a father. Just don't continue the cycle. Their are alot of fatherless children out there.

Na I decided A LONG time ago. That'll never happen when I have kids

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:58 PM
Mine too hahaha

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:55 PM

The one with your finger to your mouth...
It is HILLLLLL AIRRRRRR REEEEEEEE OUSSSSSSSSSSS ha ha ha ha

Love it..

Might send wrong message though ahahhaha

LMAO yeah pretty much. Was messin around at the photo shoot. And, she was takin a pic and I moved and that was the end result haha

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:21 PM
A lovely bunch of coconuts.. No! I mean.. Some new pics and I'm not sure what one I should use as my main one. I have the one up now, and another few from a sailing trip. And, a few taken by snapshots photography. What do ya think?