Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 07/15/08 12:40 AM
HAHA what a douche. Yeah I just laugh at them for their ignorance

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 07/14/08 09:47 PM
Corrective shoes, and I didn't have hip displaysia but my hip was dislocating it's self. They had to put a 2 1/2 inch screw in it to fix it. Everything will work out flowers

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:46 PM

I know the feeling lol I feel left out as well. Ah well drinker

it sucks............doesnt it

That it does but what can ya do?

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:19 PM
lol thanks all. Eh it was a movie she wanted to see so I took her to see it. I didnt mind some of it was funny the rest I was just like *yawn* knew what was going to happen in the first 10 mins.. And it was a 2 hr movie lol

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:18 PM
I know the feeling lol I feel left out as well. Ah well drinker

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:05 PM
Went on a date last night with someone I've been talking to for the last month or so. Saw a chick flick, then were going to play pool at the pool hall. But, sat in the truck for about 2 hrs just talkin'. Wrapped the night up with a couple goodnight smooches. Second date tomorrow woot

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:34 PM
It was brought up in a discussion last night and it just occured to me to ask around.laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:22 PM
That you can pee without pooping.. But cant poop without peeing?

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:50 PM
laugh

... In a public restroom:

Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Say, "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't have put my lips on that.

"

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Say, "Damn, this water's cold.

"

Drop a marble and say, "Oh ****! My glass eye!"

6. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before.

"

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.

Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus.

"

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew.

Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"

11. Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers.

"

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor.

Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here please?"

13. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me.

"

14. Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it on the fettucine alfredo you had for breakfast.

15. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot.

"

16. Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small.

Now what am I gonna do?"

17. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

18. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

20. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free".

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:45 PM
Pelvis was my favorite one laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:39 PM
... In a public restroom:

Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Say, "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't have put my lips on that.

"

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Say, "Damn, this water's cold.

"

Drop a marble and say, "Oh ****! My glass eye!"

6. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before.

"

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantelope into the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh relaxingly.

Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus.

"

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew.

Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!"

11. Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers.

"

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor.

Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here please?"

13. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me.

"

14. Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your hand over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you squeeze the balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize profusely and blame it on the fettucine alfredo you had for breakfast.

15. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot.

"

16. Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small.

Now what am I gonna do?"

17. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

18. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

20. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free".

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:37 PM

upside down it's poop

wholy $hit lol never noticed that one before. That's crazy hahahaha. So does that mean boobs poop and dood all go together.. Like does a dood poop on boobs? Or somethin haha

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:36 PM
yup but every once in awhile there is a little silver lining to the clouds

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:34 PM

and racecar is racecar backwards lol

Yea well we are talking about boob here...stay on topic!laugh

Oh right! Damn ADD

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:33 PM

If a fat person falls in the woods.. Do the trees laugh?

I bet they do...but who knows if no one is out there to hear them.laugh

RIGHT!! haha. I'll have to fall in the woods some time.. See what happenslaugh

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:32 PM
and racecar is racecar backwards lol

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:31 PM
John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change.

One day, John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector.

It was just about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son, returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late.

"Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?", they asked.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project" said Tommy.

The Robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

"Son, this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you went after school.

"

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie.

"

"What did you watch?" asked Marsha.

"The Ten Commandments." answered Tommy. The Robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen.

"

"I'm ashamed of you Son," said John. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents.

"

The robot then walked around to John and delivered a roundhouse right that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Marsha was bent double laughing, almost in tears. "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! And you can't be too mad with Tommy.

After all, He is your son!"

The Robot immediately walked around to Marsha, and slapped her three times

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:30 PM
If a fat person falls in the woods.. Do the trees laugh?

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:29 PM
I just deleted it lol it was worth a laugh though. I told her in plain english.. That things werent there. And I didnt want to be with her then she got even more psycho lol. And I said your friggin nuts and was like see ya. She IMed me to tell me about her bf a week after. I was like good for you. And then she perved my profile a few days ago and then I got a messege I was just confused. Didn't think. "Nothing is there I dont want to go out with you your effin crazy" was that hard to understand laugh

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:18 PM
Had to do with crazy people e-mailing me laugh laugh