Community > Posts By > LeVieilAmant

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:59 PM
This is where all the action is at -- just not now. Most everyone is cool, one of the friendliest forums I've seen on the net.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:51 PM
I heard he went and had revenge sex after she cheated. Regardless, I like that he volunteered the information before the press broke it -- I just can't wait for the reporters to uncover who they cheated with and turn that into next week's headline. How about Governor McGreeve (the NJ governor who came out of the closet) being reported having threesomes with his wife and his driver? Silly horny politicians. . .

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:44 PM
School, beach, CONCERTS!!!

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:58 AM

If you want brilliant, intellectual threads, go find a Mensa forum. In the wee hours of the morning, we are tired and bored and very often stress and/or frustrated.

You know what???

STFU....

If I wanted your opinion, I would post in general forums of some lame arse dating site....

oh wait!!! I did....

says a lot....

and you know what???

12 months on, this place has turned to sh*t....and not because you are bored, stressed, tired, middle of the night crap...it's cause no one can think for themselves...

Well, then maybe instead of ridiculing people, you ought to go find someplace else.

You wish!!!

Seems like the rest of the world can vent and whine and moan about their hang nail, their bad traffic experience....so why shouldn't i join them...

dont like it??

Dont read the thread...

it's my whine and I can if I want!

:angry:

huh ... hmm... wonder why it's been a year on here....

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:28 AM
Well composed.

"...you really really hurt me
and its something i cant forgive
the only thing you have to offer
is a life i can not live..."

Takes me back to darker times and stirs up some reflection. Hope you feel a bit better after getting all that out.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:14 AM

My laptop screen ... duh!

laugh laugh laugh

Jk

Looking at the same as well, but I have my Sirius entertaining me as I watch us trying to come up with new things to talk about.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:02 AM

im actually at the super 8 hotel on sunset blvd..right now..im on vacation with my friend and she passed out on me..and im bored..but funny story is im from des moines and this is my firsrt time in california!!

I LOVE Sunset! freak street

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:01 AM
no way? Mesa El->Sierra Vista->South Hills HS. Anyways, it seems like most people on the forums are in every time zone but ours, because the all crap out by the time I get on.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:57 AM
Santa Barbara transplant from West Covina, does that count?

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:23 AM
Just keep the war going. . . sick

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:58 AM
The dollar is becoming chuck-e-cheese money. People are using it in for their monopoly sets around the world.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:14 AM

I love smoking in the rain, add some music and the scene is set -- in a dry location of course.

.... and you have to be in california???

I know, the world wide web is a b*tch sometimes

yeah it is....
but i think im going to have a cigarette and go to sleep

3 am is late. good night

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:08 AM

I love smoking in the rain, add some music and the scene is set -- in a dry location of course.

.... and you have to be in california???

I know, the world wide web is a b*tch sometimes

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:02 AM

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:48 PM
Edited by LeVieilAmant on Wed 03/19/08 10:49 PM
No secrets allowed in a good relationship. Anyone who can't understand a checkered past may not be open-minded and end up not being the right person for you. Often times, I find that the most interesting people have had checkered, striped, and polkadotted pasts.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:38 PM
Edited by LeVieilAmant on Wed 03/19/08 10:39 PM
Did you hear about Hulk Hogan being exposed for having an affair with his daughter's friend? After watching how he acted on that stupid VH1 show, I just had to laugh about it.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:22 PM
I love guys who act like they're packing 15 inches because they're such a "stud," when they're actually only able to nail the trashiest girl in the room. I'd be the man if I ignored standards as well.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:17 PM
whoever is scripted to win laugh

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:00 PM
i just learned the instrumental portion of that song

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:51 PM
would you have to be paid to be published fully nude in a mainstream publication?

me: $700 minimum OBO