Community > Posts By > LeVieilAmant

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:30 PM

people taping there fingers or nails on a desk

why would someone tape their fingers on a desk?

hahaha. love your attention to detail. I didn't notice until you wrote it, but i did laugh (deserved better than a "LOL") laugh laugh laugh

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:31 PM

people taping there fingers or nails on a desk

You would hate me. I'm always drumming on anything, and sometimes don't even notice. bigsmile

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:29 PM
What is one of your pet peeves?

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:32 AM
have another drink. cheers!drinker

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:10 AM

full metal jacket...

Another one of my favorites. Good one brother.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:59 AM
Edited by LeVieilAmant on Sun 03/23/08 01:03 AM
I rarely get the chance to sit down and really enjoy a movie, but since everyone has gone back home to rejoice in the revival of Christ (being an atheist doesn't carry the same appreciation. . .) I'm in the middle of enjoying Interview with the Vampire. It's one of many movies that is able to take me away to another setting for just few hours. Being that I'm experiencing a bourbon buzz with a nice cup of tea, I was just thinking -- movies are one form of art that help you simulate being in another place/time while on the couch. What movie takes you to your favorite place?

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:29 AM
Edited by LeVieilAmant on Sun 03/23/08 12:29 AM

scars...yes....but can let go...once you learn how to let go certain ways. doesn't mean you have to let go in a certain time frame. different things take different times. Not saying you should be able to just say f it and not look back. If it wounds you...yes there will be scars. I have many of them but I had to let go or die. my scars help remind me of things and how better off I am

I agree. Scars last forever, but your feelings towards them change. Learn from your scars and you'll become a better person. You can't grow if you anchor yourself to the past.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:01 AM
you are still very young. try making a big move in your life (school, friends, something) in order to get a fresh start and give new meaning to these early months in the year.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:58 PM
lay it all out. this is the home alone on a saturday night forum.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:29 PM
a street? a way to open something?

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:07 PM
I think that's why we all accumulate so many posts, staying up cozying up with the computer.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:04 PM
i saw him twice before he died. Too bad i can't see him again

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:14 AM
I don't know, but what a great contrast of holidays to have back to back. St Patty's Day should be the week after Easter, because after spending the weekend with your family, I'm sure we could use a drink.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:04 AM
Edited by LeVieilAmant on Sat 03/22/08 06:06 AM
I consider myself only a veteran of one serious relationship. After learning a lot about what I want/need in a relationship and seeing what is necessary for myself to put into one, I was just curious as to how much experience you felt one needed to sustain a healthy relationship? I've gone almost two years holding out and probably have blown opportunities with good girls, fearing that it just wasn't right at the time.

This is a question that's difficult to put into words, I just hope I got the message across. Grassy ass.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:05 PM
That would be way too many possible bickering matches that I would have to deal with.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:44 AM
Enjoy your day off! I think Jesus felt I should work today.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 04:54 PM
women have the luxury of not having to go find what they want, but then they have to bothered by a bunch of douches.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:18 PM

I heard he went and had revenge sex after she cheated. Regardless, I like that he volunteered the information before the press broke it -- I just can't wait for the reporters to uncover who they cheated with and turn that into next week's headline. How about Governor McGreeve (the NJ governor who came out of the closet) being reported having threesomes with his wife and his driver? Silly horny politicians. . .

I wonder if he "saw" her cheat? Did you know the guy is blind? I probably shouldn't make remarks, but this guy has got to be something .... a blind guy being able to cheat?

A man who's running around under the sheets with a disability should be applauded, he should be an inspiration to all guys who feel they can't get laid.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:15 PM
I just assume that's the case every time.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:03 PM
Man, the problem isn't being nice, it's just that "nice guys" usually aren't assertive and don't have balls.