Community > Posts By > LeVieilAmant

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:44 PM

Pound some tea and get over this cold so i can afford to party tomorrow.
Actually, if you pounded the booze and got really drunk and killed the virus...that would work too....I've done it before....but, I'd stick with the tea....a lot safer...laugh

already tried it and the virus won laugh

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:41 PM
Pound some tea and get over this cold so i can afford to party tomorrow.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:37 PM
we have a new leader

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:31 PM
back to the college life... drinker

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:08 PM

love is grand for as long as it last

:]

It's a natural drug. The high is so intoxicating, but the come down can be equally as harsh.

Its a downer not an upper laugh

touché

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:57 PM

love is grand for as long as it last

:]

It's a natural drug. The high is so intoxicating, but the come down can be equally as harsh.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 06:04 PM

I was always curious about what favorite holidays people have and for what reason!! Everyone's got a reason why they like their special holiday and I'm just curious to hear what they like!! Mine is Halloween!!! LOVE Halloween!!! I like it because I like the darker side of things sometimes.... I love all the costumes that people dress up in and it gives me an excuse to by horror films during that month!! laugh And that's when I usually watch a lot too!! Plus, Halloween decorations are REALLY AWESOME!!! Those are what I like to buy, useless halloween lights and stuff....

Totally agree! Second favorite would have to be New Year's Eve.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:03 AM

I know they are way overpriced lol I havent been myself all night after takin them either laugh blushing

Well then I am envious of your current state of mind.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:50 AM

Also just got off work, just in time for my sore throat to start kicking up again. . . but it's only 12:28 here, so I need to catch up by a couple of hours.

Want some of my cold meds lol :wink:

Hell yeah, send it over I'm too broke to buy anylaugh

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:44 AM
Yeah, hopefully I'd give them something positive so they wouldn't feel the need to hurt themselves.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:39 AM

Also just got off work, just in time for my sore throat to start kicking up again. . . but it's only 12:28 here, so I need to catch up by a couple of hours.

get better hun

Same to you. Cheers, Theraflu for me, Theraflu for you drinker

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:34 AM

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:03 PM
The hard part would be if the relationship failed, you'd start hating your own name.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:55 PM
I wouldn't mind cuddling with someone tonight when I get off work, but at least I don't have to worry about my arm falling asleep all night :tongue: .

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:10 PM
I just joined and am still getting acquainted to everyone -- so no.
ohwell

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:51 PM
No, we all do. It doesn't matter because nothing will ever happen between them and their special star.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:20 PM
People who do that crap online never haver the balls to say anything to anyone in real life. They love getting "revenge" on the world by hiding behind a computer monitor all day and night pissed that they have nothing better to do.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:44 PM
There's no reason someone in a relationship needs to be in a such a flirtatious environment as JSH. I'd question my significant other' s intentions if they were on a website created simply for dating, there are plenty of other places on the web to exchange ideas and thoughts. I'd get rid of my profile for sure. If you find love and can't part ways with your dating sites, reevaluate your feelings.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:12 PM
It's a song title. Take a listen.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:41 AM
I've experienced this scenario. I kindly backed out acting as if the timing was just not romantic enough. Interesting tid-bit: It was her breasts, can't imagine what aromas were hiding else where.