Community > Posts By > LeVieilAmant

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:46 PM
Should never talk about politics or religion when in a dating situation. With that said, I'd like Hillary but Obama is fine (questioning his ties with his pastor...) , and sorry John, I've liked you in the past, but you won't get my vote in November.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:26 PM

My daughter lost her tooth 2 weeks ago, and she got 10 smackeroos... Its funny cus she would wiggle in infront of me all the time cus she knew it freaked me out..

Thinking back, I never got more than a dollar when I lost a tooth, which goes a long way when you're a kid -- but they're wealthy! Oh well, thanks for teaching me the value of a buck... But hell, at least a half-hour's wage! I lost part of my head! Kudos man.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 09:19 PM
hook it up with some bank under their pillow!

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 08:58 PM
-I'm one of the only straight guys that is a huge fan of Tori Amos -- F*ck it, I play the piano.

-I'm an ER valet parker and got to clean blood out of a stab victim's car this week.

-Love drag racing, both on and off the track.

-I was Winter Formal king in high school, which doesn't mean s*it.

-I'm a Comm/radio major.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:04 AM

Too long is when you are still on and not single.

laugh

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:03 AM
Gas, everything, and not much change in wages -- awesome.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:59 AM
I'm obviously having a productive Saturday night. Just always feel like a huge stud when I'm on here long enough to watch people come and go as if there was a shift change or something. Anyways, good evening to everyone.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:31 PM
"FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!" devil

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:25 PM
My face shall be stuffed, but I can't imagine going on a date to a buffet.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:02 PM
Yeah, they have aged well.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:00 PM
Anyone almost die? I had my embelical chord wrapped around my throat and swallowed after-birth when I was born. Other than that, punctured my lung and liver from a dirt bike accident a few years ago, but still kickin'!

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:59 PM
Anyone almost die? I had my embelical chord wrapped around my throat and swallowed after-birth when I was born. Other than that, punctured my lung and liver from a dirt bike accident a few years ago, but still kickin'!

LeVieilAmant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 09:36 PM
I just got home and have some Mahi-Mahi defrosting getting ready to cook. Mmmm.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:23 PM
For sure, I need some material to roll with before I start typing.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:58 PM
Breast fed and I guess I was a chomper.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:57 AM
Mostly fair, except for the car mechanics part. They assume they can take you for an ass and tell you something hoping it will go over your head.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:57 AM
Sure. Group hug everyone!

LeVieilAmant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:40 AM
Edited by LeVieilAmant on Wed 04/02/08 12:42 AM
My friend and I went to the LA premier of Borat at the Chinese theatre. Saw a bunch of people, but I walked into Brooke Shields by accident and got to apologize, then took a leak in the bathroom next to Andy D*ck after the show -- there were partitions.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:41 PM
April Fool's Day is about here. Any special plans? I'll just be keeping my guard up.

LeVieilAmant's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:12 PM
me tooooooo. just 1 hour and 48 minutes left

Previous 1 3 4 5 6