Community > Posts By > froglittlesis

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:07 AM

seem like i could write a book on this i lost my friend of 18yrs 2weeks ago her husband shot her in front of me and then kill himself she was 3 month pregant i had blood all over me he could have easily took my life too as i sit there and screamed and screamed noone could hear me it was a country and it was like a bad dream then my daddy passed away the next day thought i was going to looose my mind but God know best

I pray that you have strength to get through this and I am so sorry for your loss's and what you have seen - my heart goes out to you-

It may seem bleek now but yes your heavenly father will give you the strength and courage to go on. God will not put any more on you then what you can take sometimes we as humans think we can't take anymore and he gives us more with more strength. God is an awesome God!!!!! You and the family are in my prayers.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:00 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

fugly turtles with boobs that poop....no boredom there

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:59 AM
ooh laa laa happy happy

froglittlesis's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:39 AM
the angels themselves have smooched her. She is beautiful.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:47 AM
You are a beautiful person and I see you having no problems with finding someone.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:40 AM

Take a valium and chill

Again... not funny.indifferent

Have you not known anyone who was addicted to drugs or lost a loved one over drugs?

This thread is BEYOND offensive.

\
I can see using marajuanah for medical use but I was addicted at one time and lost my marriage for some reasons because of Meth and I lost my little sister from complications from car wreck involving crack cocaine so no please don't fight to legalize any drugs!!!! Just my 2 cents woth.indifferent indifferent

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:30 AM
Laughter is good medicine for the soul!!!!!laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:28 AM
I don't need a man to complete me but it sure does help sometimes.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:26 AM
I love sex when I am with the one who loves me and I love them.blushing

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:17 AM
I have been by myself for over a year now and it isn't easy. I am just being patient love will find me when the time is right. It too will find you but in the mean time have some fun don't miss out on other opportunities that may come your way.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:44 AM

That perfect person for you is there, but no chance in ever being with them? Do you continue to talk to them, or do you let it go?

How do you know you can never be with them? Never give up, on your dream.

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:33 AM
flowerforyou Welcomeflowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:05 AM

Ummm... find the guy who posed for that photo? laugh

I'm with ya there Lillith!!!!love

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:03 AM

sorry to say, in some cases... yesohwell

All of society is guilty for this!!!

sorry to disagree froglittlesis, no one person can accurately speak for "all"

Ok most all of society. Is that better?happy

froglittlesis's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:59 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:41 AM

After my little sister had a car accident in 2003 and left her completely paralyzed from the neck down she came to live with me and my husband at time. I quit my job to care for her 24 hrs a day. Yes it was a lot of work and I didn't mind because I loved her. I used to take her to schools for her to give her testimony to kids about drugs and where it led her to a life in a wheelchair from a car accident. During this short time4yrs I was allowed to spend with her were some of the greatest moments in my memory as an adult.sad

That was really cool of you. Is she still alive?

Unfortunately no she went to be with the Lord on Feb. 9,2007 I miss her deeply!!!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:29 AM
Marlboro redssmokin

froglittlesis's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:26 AM

sorry to say, in some cases... yesohwell

All of society is guilty for this!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Fri 04/11/08 06:25 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25