Community > Posts By > mscherbear

mscherbear's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:55 PM
smokin smokin smokin The boys trip themselves over Josie!

mscherbear's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:52 PM

You gals are as crazy as you are beautiful. I mean the good crazy though.

flowers flowers

blushing flowers

mscherbear's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:48 PM
I wanna go too!!! Haven't been out dancing in forever! Deb gets all the hot guys to join the party...

mscherbear's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:37 PM
A very big smile :)

mscherbear's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:36 PM

Baked Talapia. . . .YUMMY. and great for you. high protein and zero carbs. I squeeze a little bit of fresh lemon and garlic and pepper and salt . Give it a try. :)

Try sprinkling some cumin on it before baking and serve with some mango or other fruit salsa on it. Yumm!

Penny, your dedication to this huge change in lifestyle is amazing and inspiring. You can do it!!!

mscherbear's photo
Fri 07/20/12 08:28 PM
NICE!!! You know I'm not a big girl, but I still can't wear anything from 25 years ago!! drinker Good job!

mscherbear's photo
Wed 07/04/12 11:58 AM
Edited by mscherbear on Wed 07/04/12 11:59 AM
Almost forgot about this one... My condo backs up to a park. One morning, while I was rushing around getting ready for work, I needed something in the living room (I was naked, of course). My blinds were open. I looked down the hallway to see if anyone was around and thought the coast was clear and came running out. A guy from the complex across the way was walking his dog, who came up right outside my back patio to do his business. I looked up and ran back down the hall, but figured he didn't see me. I was walking my dog the next day and told one of the other dog owners about it, and he said, "no, he saw you..." So not only did he see me, he had told my friend about it! Needless to say, I'm much more careful about it now! laugh blushing blushing blushing

mscherbear's photo
Wed 07/04/12 01:07 AM
That is so amazing, Kitten! flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Wed 07/04/12 01:03 AM
So many to choose from, but here's one of my best...

Dating this guy for a while, but we still hadn't farted in front of each other yet (I was waiting for HIM to be the first!). We're sitting on the sofa and one came on rather quickly. I couldn't make it down the hall to the bathroom, so I got up and went over to the sliding door, which was open. Thought I could kinda sneak it. Well, no sooner did I let it out, the wind picked up and blew it back in. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't one of my "roses"... blushing laugh

mscherbear's photo
Sun 07/01/12 10:29 PM
Of course!

mscherbear's photo
Sun 07/01/12 03:29 PM

I'm going great Leigh :) . . I've stuck to my diet for a straight two weeks and can tell the difference when I eat . . .my stomach is starting to shrink. I'm full with one sandwich and a small peach where before is have two sandwiches and a bunch of cheetoes. I swam 5 days this week. I usually spend 2 hours in the look I do some laps and some water aerobics. I go back to my Dr next week for weigh in and I have my consultation with the bariatric within on the 17th. :)

Penny! This is really impressive. You are choosing HEALTH and that is the real difference! Yay, for you!
flowers flowers flowers

that's what I from myself every daythat I want to be healthier. :)

Awesome, Penny! :banana: flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Sat 06/30/12 11:09 PM

I seem to always attract guys that are super serious and awkward. Why me? ohwell

Are you sure you are not wearing a sign?

Sometimes i feel like i really am lol:laughing:

I empathize. I often think I wear one that says "I like married men". frustrated

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 10:26 PM

Sorry. I seem to be suffering from Double-Post Syndrome again. shocked

laugh laugh

Don't you just hate that?

Don't you just hate that?

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 10:12 PM

single but smitten..she gets me all bigsmile

Awww flowerforyou

Single. Still. Thinking that's just the way it's meant to be. brokenheart

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:27 PM
Edited by mscherbear on Fri 06/29/12 09:28 PM
I shouldn't have left the money! lol slaphead

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:20 PM
Flirty

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:18 PM
OMG...First and only time I walked out on a date. Usually, I figure even if it's not working, I can be nice and enjoy for a few hours. Not this time... I suggested we meet at the pub where we first met. He didn't want to meet there, so we agreed on another place. I waited 30 minutes and he texted and said he was on his way. 30 minutes later, he texted again and said he was on his way. Shows up 30 minutes after that (I've waited 1 1/2 hours), stone drunk (he was drinking at the bar I originally suggested, closer to my home). Orders a seared ahi appetizer and decides he wants 2 of them. Waitress shows up with both and he asks her why 2? Proceeds to take the thai slaw in the middle of each and piles it all onto one plate (with his bare hands), puts the ahi onto one plate (yep, bare hands), slides the plate with the slaw across the table and it almost goes over the edge, dips a piece of ahi and swirls it around in the wasabi and shoves it down my throat while my mouth was open. The tears were rolling down my face and I'm choking, and what does he do? Leans in for a kiss... I plunked a $20 down, got up and left at that point, with the waitress and the musician nodding their approval... surprised slaphead

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 05:18 PM

any answers?

pay me and I'll answerlaugh

laugh laugh laugh drinker

I'm sure he means a compliment. And if that is what you mean OP, I can't imagine anyone being upset with being paid a compliment, unless you just told them they were so hot you wanted to [fill in blank with your choice of sexual proposition]. :tongue:

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/29/12 09:41 AM
Upbeat

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/28/12 12:05 PM
Weight Watchers suggests you have your salad dressing on the side and dip your fork in it. That way, you consume less dressing without noticing a big difference.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25