Community > Posts By > mscherbear

mscherbear's photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:26 PM
Well hmmm. Which profile pic is you--the gingerbread man or the wizard? :tongue:

mscherbear's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:04 PM
hot

mscherbear's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:03 PM
Wow, isn't THIS a refreshing change from the guys who won't date a woman with anything but long, thick hair! flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:57 PM
smokin

mscherbear's photo
Thu 02/14/13 12:52 PM
Another Valentine's Day without a Valentine sad

Happy Valentine's Day, Joe!

mscherbear's photo
Thu 02/14/13 07:08 AM
smooched

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:44 PM

Although it feels like I will never find the right one, and I'm pretty much convinced it doesn't exist for me, I still keep hoping. I wish I COULD give up, because that's when everyone says it happens...

Are you giving up so that you will meet someone or are you really giving up?

I never give up. That's the problem...

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:32 PM
Although it feels like I will never find the right one, and I'm pretty much convinced it doesn't exist for me, I still keep hoping. I wish I COULD give up, because that's when everyone says it happens...

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:23 PM

Those of us who have been around a while have seen Mingle go through the moods that make it a family. This latest group of folks who have come into the fold have contributed much (that means you).

Your piece of the whole has done much for these pages and is part of what makes coming here worth the price of admission.

There are not a ton of constructive things to do when depressed. Mingle however has seen us at our best and worse and somehow through these keyboards and screens has given us a unique relationship with each other. I still find it quite remarkable that we can share the way we do here. Good times or bad, there's something rewarding and when need be forgiving here. So many personalities and so many different lifestyles all in the same place. Remarkable!

Depression comes and goes, but the good you have shared here stays forever and has left a positive stain on our cloth.

be well my friend

I wish I had your way with words, MG flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:52 PM

**walks over and sets up my lawn chair next to hippie**

I know the feeling well, sir....going through it myself.

Feel better.flowerforyou

Can I join you two? flowerforyou (((Eileen))) (((Robert)))

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:56 AM
Flaming hot!

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:31 AM
smooched

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:24 AM
Awwwww! flowers

mscherbear's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:02 AM
Got one. DTHRomeo, Beachfarmer and I are all hanging out together at Beachfarmer's home one night. We all had our laptops with us, so all 3 of us hopped on the mingle forums and chatted with one another. Finally, after Joel announced he was getting up for another beer and Luis and I both posted could he please get us something to drink while he was up, someone made the connection and asked if we were all in the same room. We had a good laugh over that one (in fact, we had MANY good laughs that night)! Darn, I miss those boys! frown :heart:

mscherbear's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:27 PM

At other people's profiles or search the database?

I very rarely look at a profile, usually from a posting they made because I thought they sounded interesting.

How about you?

That is what I do. Plus I look at those who looked at me bigsmile

mscherbear's photo
Mon 02/11/13 11:08 AM

What I'm asking is;
If a woman knows cutting her hair short will make her less attractive to men (in general), is she saying no to men by cutting her hair? Is she making a conscious effort to become less attractive?

If a man says really stupid things, is he actually
making an effort to be less attractive to women?

rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

mscherbear's photo
Mon 02/11/13 11:02 AM
Some of us are simply not blessed with thick, beautiful hair and we deal with it the best we can. whoa

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:47 PM
Apparently I can. Whether I want to is a different story! frustrated frustrated

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:40 PM
Edited by mscherbear on Sun 02/10/13 10:46 PM

What do you think of a potential date that has been married more than once and is single again? Does that raise questions of why that may be?
haven't we all been married twice?????whoa

Ummm....NO!

It is a red flag for me, just as someone who is in my age range and has never been married. I'm not saying there aren't valid reasons and that I wouldn't give them a chance, but I would definitely be cautious.

mscherbear's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:36 PM

Just curious how you go out on a date on here. I'm not being snarky...just don't know how that would work.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

ezgoinmofo
oldhippie
Metalwing
Johnn111
DTHRomeo
Beachfarmer
WylesontheEdge
JTevans
RKO712
KC0003
Jarsno