Community > Posts By > mscherbear

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/07/12 01:56 PM
The one that bugs me the most is:

to/too/two

This is SO basic.

mscherbear's photo
Sun 06/03/12 11:47 PM
Sheesh. How would I know? They may look from time to time, but rarely am I approached. grumble

mscherbear's photo
Sat 06/02/12 12:06 PM
Well now how would I know?!

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:08 PM
what surprised

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/01/12 02:55 PM

To be fair, I wear a type of wedding ring. maybe it holds sentimental value and there is another reason he wears it.

I presumed from the OP that he listed himself as married and said somewhere in his profile he was "just looking". But if not, this is a good point. Also, it could have been an old picture.

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/01/12 02:30 PM
Lots of words come to mind, but idiot is the nicer version...

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/01/12 01:39 PM
Flame-retardant onesies!

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/01/12 01:38 PM
Yes, of course he's a hottie

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/01/12 09:39 AM
Happy Birthday, Liz! flowerforyou drinker

mscherbear's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:29 PM

mscherbear's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:21 AM
Edited by mscherbear on Tue 05/29/12 12:22 AM
Oops. Totally messed up the quote!

mscherbear's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:17 AM
Edited by mscherbear on Tue 05/29/12 12:21 AM

I don't like this site because they only let you send 10 messages per day. They also tried to trick me into giving them my phone number to complete my profile.
Additionally, most of the people that use this site aren't who they claim to be; meaning the person in their picture is not the person you are typing with. So, don't feel bad if you're "rejected". If you don't see them in a webcam, interfacing with you in an actual conversation it's likely they are not who they claim to be anyway, and are most likely here just to bring people down.
I've cancelled most of my online profiles, and I'll likely do the same here. Maybe you'd meet someone at school; if you're not going, maybe you should check it out.

You joined today. Are you kidding me right now? Do you really think you've been here long enough to claim that most of the people aren't who they claim to be? If you were to stick around long enough to give it a chance, I think you might just find that there are more people here that ARE who they claim to be than not.

mscherbear's photo
Tue 05/29/12 12:00 AM

Someone needs to explain to me, do you REALLY REALLY need a dating site to get dates? I mean seriously. You don't get asked out at Starbucks or what?

What? You get asked out at Starbucks? I must go to the wrong ones then! grumble laugh

Then you should try the one closest to me. I can meet you there. drinker

laugh bigsmile :wink:
Hey Sexy!!!

Hey girlfriend!

mscherbear's photo
Mon 05/28/12 11:42 PM

So the first rule is to not bath. Bathing removes the pheromones that attract women naturally and control their minds chemically. This is why the French get laid!

*plugs nose* sick ill

One method is the "scratch and sniff". As you approach the woman and catch her notice, reach down and adjust your package. Even better is to scratch it a little (in a casual way of course) which will adhere extra pheromones to your fingers and under your fingernails. Then as you get near the lady you can casually reach up and touch her cheek (like they do in those crappy chick flicks) to move the odor in her direction.

noway shocked surprised scared

mscherbear's photo
Mon 05/28/12 11:38 PM

Someone needs to explain to me, do you REALLY REALLY need a dating site to get dates? I mean seriously. You don't get asked out at Starbucks or what?

What? You get asked out at Starbucks? I must go to the wrong ones then! grumble laugh

Then you should try the one closest to me. I can meet you there. drinker

laugh bigsmile :wink:

mscherbear's photo
Mon 05/28/12 11:37 PM

Since this is a dating site some (not all) people here are looking to find a mate, partner, date or spouse.

I see many people talking about what they want in a partner, but I don't see much about what they have to offer their partner.

How would you sell yourself? What do you have to offer?

Are you a great catch or not?

Absolutely nothing, apparently grumble laugh

mscherbear's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:01 PM

mscherbear's photo
Mon 05/28/12 06:24 PM
Are you still continuing to feel better? flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Mon 05/28/12 06:20 PM

I've been on too many dates whereby the person doesn't match their picture - it's usually an old picture.

I have also and that's not honesty, and most likely means FAIL

I third that. If they can't be honest, they might aswell live like a hermit. No good comes from lying.

Exactly.

I guess I've been fortunate that most people that I've met online have been exactly what they portray themselves to be.

In my 4 years on this site, I think if I've emailed 5 guys, it's a lot. I don't typically email anyone unless I saw their picture somewhere and found them attractive in some way, read their profile and found something interesting in it to write about. Otherwise, I just meet people here in the forums and will message them from time to time if I find something about them intriguing.

mscherbear's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:57 AM
Happy Birthday, Joel!!! :heart: drinker :banana:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25