Community > Posts By > mscherbear

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:37 AM

This site is the worst

i guess your vast knowledge in the 3 days you've been here makes you an expert...

laugh laugh Exactly! drinker

Well Cher's nudes made this site for me:thumbsup:

Hahaha Mirage. I'm gonna blame YOU when the requests start rolling in... grumble slaphead

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/28/12 12:55 AM

This site is the worst

i guess your vast knowledge in the 3 days you've been here makes you an expert...

laugh laugh Exactly! drinker

mscherbear's photo
Wed 06/27/12 11:09 PM
rofl rofl rofl

My two personal favorites:

Gorgeous dogs don't know they're gorgeous.

Dogs don't step on the imaginary brake. (OMG were you watching me?!)

mscherbear's photo
Wed 06/27/12 09:23 PM
So many to choose from and some of them are right above me :)

mscherbear's photo
Wed 06/27/12 09:14 PM

Guys who want all the fun but no commitment.

I hear ya on that one! flowerforyou I also get the 20-somethings (while flattering, not practical) and married men. WTF?! Throw in a few controlling men and that about sums it up.

mscherbear's photo
Sun 06/24/12 11:08 PM

I am taken, I mean, I could be single, and I was single for a long time, but then I met this guy online, and he became my boyfriend, for a while, and then that didnt work out, so then I was single, AGAIN, and it was cool, I dont mind being single really, I mean, I dont NEED a man, but its always nice to have one, but you have to find the right one, and that can be really hard to do, even though theres like millions of people in the world, its not like you can just travel the whole world, looking for the right one, unless your rich, and then you probably wouldnt be single, because there are just soooooooooooo many people who will be with someone just because they have alot of money, I mean, im not like that, but I know there are people like that, and...

what was I saying,,,,

oh yeah, and so that didnt work out, and so I was single again, oh wait, I already told you that part, ummmmmmmm, OH YEAH, and then I met this dude on the sister site to this site, pretty cool huh, you can actually meet some pretty cool people online, but you have to be really careful because there are some Freddie Kruger kind of people on here too, and sooo,

where was I...

OH YEAH, and so we started going out, and it was like BAM, SHABANG, POW, WOW, OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG, BANG, love just hit my upside my head, and knocked me down, and took me hostage, I mean not actually hostage, but it feels like he kidnapped my heart, and all, soooo thats why I said that, and we are having a pretty cool relaltionship so far, and hes is soooo good looking, and funny, and you know, all that stuff, so I could totally see a future with him, and he feels like that too, I mean about me, and we say I love you, like 50 million times a day, and everytime, its like the first time, and the kisses are like that too, and when we do the big nasty, wellllllllllll lemme tell ya........

wait,

could you repeat the question please?laugh

SISTER site? Spill, lady! :wink:

mscherbear's photo
Sat 06/23/12 11:59 PM

Finding the right G-string or thong panty is important...and it's not always about looking good without your clothes (trust me...I have a mirror!) But that "no panty line" look is nice!
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

My whole reason for jumping on the thong/g-string bandwagon wasn't for the "no panty line" look, but more of a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" outlook. I figured if my panties were going to end up in my crack anyway, I might as well go with ones that were INTENDED to be there! laugh

mscherbear's photo
Sat 06/23/12 11:42 AM
Edited by mscherbear on Sat 06/23/12 11:42 AM
Check out www.hungry-girl.com for lots of recipes and tips :)

mscherbear's photo
Sat 06/23/12 11:38 AM
Thank God, Kitten!!! We simply cannot have pain in the butt-cracks around here!

mscherbear's photo
Sat 06/23/12 12:09 AM
Edited by mscherbear on Sat 06/23/12 12:10 AM
You go, girl! It is a lot of hard work, but so very rewarding when you can see and FEEL the results of your hard work! flowerforyou

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/22/12 10:32 PM

The expression open marriage is an oxymoron.

:thumbsup:

mscherbear's photo
Fri 06/22/12 11:04 AM

As I see it, if you want to be with one person but have an open marriage so you can be with other people as well don't bother getting into a committed relationship of any type. They usually end badly

Exactly!

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/21/12 10:21 PM
fun

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/21/12 01:35 PM
Bubbly

mscherbear's photo
Thu 06/21/12 10:40 AM
waving Welcome. You've found a great place for that!

mscherbear's photo
Tue 06/19/12 11:37 PM

mscherbear's photo
Tue 06/19/12 11:00 PM

mscherbear's photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:31 AM
Beautiful

mscherbear's photo
Mon 06/18/12 07:52 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou (((Robert)))

mscherbear's photo
Sun 06/17/12 09:17 AM
Hottie!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25