Community > Posts By > William8

William8's photo
Fri 06/21/13 05:48 PM
Darn ohwell

William8's photo
Fri 06/21/13 05:46 PM

Why is it difficult to get genuine and decent ladies that are ready "for better and for worse".why do they prefer junks and unserious men?

Nice guys like us finish last ohwell

William8's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:55 PM
The great falling away has come with the Pentecostal movement which has adopted voodoo practices such as invoking spirits by chanting (tongues) and by music.

None of which has anything to do with the Holy Spirit.

The movement has the spirit of deception not the spirit of truth and as all deceptions, has become very popular.

William8's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:49 PM
So how's that working out for you?

William8's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:39 PM
Is this worthwhile?

I am a zombie fan and I got a movie gift card for my birthday and don't know if I should use it on this one.

William8's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:33 PM
Logically speaking hairy legs is a natural thing for women and so should naturally turn men on.

It's tragic that we have come to this point where women are expected to shave their legs.

It must not have been so in the past.

William8's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:26 PM
Smoking is definitely a turn off.

Alcoholics are a definite no no for women unless you want to become a punching bag.

Not every guy is a chain smoking alcoholic so I think you need to broaden your circles.

Sounds like you want a secular person who is a saint though.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

William8's photo
Wed 06/19/13 09:34 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344134/Would-caught-wearing-The-hairy-leg-stockings-designed-help-women-ward-unwanted-male-attention.html

This made my day. For me it would be a big turn on:tongue:

William8's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:49 PM
I think you will find that God Bless America, is a patriotic thing, not a religious thing.
It's promoting America not God.
Many Americans would concider it unpatriotic to not stand. It's like God Save the Queen. It's really a public show of supporting the monarchy not God. America, democracy and individual rights is actually promoting sin not truth.

William8's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:41 PM

Belief in God is what made this nation great. The tearing down of Biblical morals is destroying and dividing the country. JMO

It's ironic that Lincoln, who was a God fearing man, abolished slavery only to have the first Black President deny God publicly when he supported homosexuality and gay marriage

William8's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:36 PM
That's right. Church has failed in so many ways or should I say, so many have failed to understand the true purpose of the church.

The mission has become to further the cause of the church rather then Christ.

William8's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:27 PM
Edited by William8 on Wed 06/19/13 02:30 PM
My excuse would be, beggars cannot be chooses.

It's not like single Christian women are in abundance.

Paul also says that to avoid fornication let EVERY MAN have his own wife.

SO how is every man able to have his own wife if there are no suitable Christian women available?

We are just not in a position to have the luxury to choose what kind of women to marry or even to marry.

It's not a matter of choice but of what's available.

LIGHT AND DARKNESS....

Anyway I think that Paul is talking about mixing Christian doctrines with other religions and beliefs.

Look at the Pentecostal church that has adopted occult practices and new age teachings into the church and many Christians also believe in Darwininism.

William8's photo
Tue 06/18/13 11:39 PM
Edited by William8 on Tue 06/18/13 11:43 PM

I have never been married but have been in sexual relationships with women whome I loved but could not afford to marry

How much does it cost to get married?

Thousands of dollars, the ring alone cost that much. I dated a Pentecostal for a while and she wanted a ring that cost $3000 a big reception and fancy church.
All that cost money you know. I just wanted to go to the registry office.

If God wants me to have sex in marriage HE has to give me a women who is not so materialistic.

If God wants me to do something He has to give me the opportunity.

If not then I can't.

So I believe that we can only do what opportunity affords.

I would love to get married and all that but since I have not the opportunity, I must settle for the next best thing, a sexual relationship with one woman and if there are no women available for that then the next best thing is the brothel.

The burden is on God to give all men equal opportunity.

If I have the means to get married but do not, then that's a sin.

If I have a women and visit a brothel that's a sin.

Know what I mean.

What I am supposed to be a 43 year old virgin because I cannot get married?

If God wants me to get married then he can just give me a woman that will marry me.

Would you marry a guy who is poor, who earns a meager wage?

What because I am poor I am not allowed to have sex?

How's that fair.

I may be poor by the worlds standards but I still need a woman just like every other man.

I would only regret not having sex, if I was a 43 year old virgin.

I have been without sex for seven months, how much longer am I suppose to wait?

I will just go to a brothel if God does not give me another opportunity for a sexual relationship.

Of the two evils you choose the lesser right!

God made sex and I have done the best I can in that regards within my opportunity range.

I only ever wanted to be with one women but some women are fruit cakes.

It takes two baby!

William8's photo
Tue 06/18/13 02:53 PM

Sex before marriage...

Do Christians do it? If so, do they consider it to be a sin?

Yes many Christians have sex out of marriage, some do it because they will eventually get married.

Sex outside of marriage is a sin.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I have never been married but have been in sexual relationships with women whome I loved but could not afford to marry, so I believe there can be mitigating circumstances.

It says whoremongers and adulterers will be judged.

I have never had sex with a prostitute or married woman.

And I would love to be married but if circumstances make it impossible, how am I supposed to go without sex?

So my conscience is clear.

William8's photo
Tue 06/18/13 02:42 PM
A person should not have sex to loose their virginity but because they are in love and want to celebrate that love.

It is sad that many a persons first time is solely for the purpose of losing their virginity.

It has become peer group pressure.

William8's photo
Tue 06/18/13 12:03 AM
"There is no greater threat to women than men" - Louis CK

Not really, technology is because it gives a women the delusion that she can do whatever a man can, work wise when infact it is machines that have levelled the playing field and physical strength is no longer needed.

Women are still the weaker sex and when technology fails, women will lose their leverage.

Feminism has only been around for a few decades, men have ruled society for millennia and will again.

Technology has devalued men and empowered women but technology cannot be sustainable because it is unnatural grumble

William8's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:52 PM
Not all of us are like that. But, I do have to admit, When different men get on an open forum and talk like a knuckle dragging neanderthal looking for some woman to club over the head and drag back to the cave,Well, It looks bad on all of us men. Even the ones of us who do have some common sense in our heads.

As self righteous as women can be about sex, I never had one complain when we were doing it.

It's just like they forget afterwards.ohwell

William8's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:46 PM
Edited by William8 on Mon 06/17/13 11:48 PM
we older gals are smarter than that

Not from my experience, more like damaged goods.

I mett a gorgeous 19 year old girl today and realised, OMG!

I am going to try my charms in her, :wink:

William8's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:38 PM
Good luck mate!

William8's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:31 PM
And you are obviously not too smart posting your low opinion of women here if ur hoping to date.......Catch a clue stupid. Your not winning any brownie points talking about women that way!! Like I said no wonder your single!!

I prefer my women with big butts and little brains :tongue: